Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah I agree yellz but since I like both of them i'm still quite happy. Also I think it's odd that sonoking would release Earth virgo cause they make the random booster with that in too so that just means very few people are gonna buy that and just buy earth virgo.
my teacher gave me a special "Fast Attack Kenetic Energy" edition dranzer s.
he got it because he knows i collect beyblades and he knows its a "Fast Attack Kenetic Energy" edition
lolwat? Your teacher bought you a beyblade?
(Feb. 09, 2010  9:51 PM)Strega Wrote: my teacher gave me a special "Fast Attack Kenetic Energy" edition dranzer s.
he got it because he knows i collect beyblades and he knows its a "Fast Attack Kenetic Energy" edition

this doesn't exist/isn't real
yes. it was only 50 cents, found it in a thrift store

yes they do,
"F,ast A,ttack K,enetic E,nergy"
Ha it's spell's fake. Is that the real name?
no i made up the acranem
but its suposed to be dranzer s
LOL. Never would've guessed that lmfaoo. Nice one. But did he really give you one of those special ones?
well not realy special just, a "F,ast A,ttack K,enetic E,nergy" version
Man looking at the prices on metal face on ebay now makes me feel like a fool for spending so much on them before.

Ah well, that's what I get for being an early(ish) adopter.
Guys, read the rules, your not supposed to do one-liners or bounce comments back and forth. PMs are for that. its weird how I got slammed for asking a series of questions at once that were completely diffferent, yet these guys get off scott free. I guess I'm just ticked off right now. I'll be okay tomorrow morning after I have my coffee.
(Feb. 10, 2010  3:02 AM)Kye Wrote: Guys, read the rules, your not supposed to do one-liners or bounce comments back and forth. PMs are for that. its weird how I got slammed for asking a series of questions at once that were completely diffferent, yet these guys get off scott free. I guess I'm just ticked off right now. I'll be okay tomorrow morning after I have my coffee.
This is, still, the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic. There has to be some organisation here as well, however it is exactly what its name suggests ...

Seriously, I have difficulty understanding why people who speak English and have spoken it for years would totally miss the (meaning of the) title "Ask a question, get an answer!" in the "Beyblade General" forum, or all the other topics we have everywhere ... I am really not only talking to and about you, Kye : there have been so many members who seemingly became blind and illiterate for a moment.
(Feb. 09, 2010  3:32 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: took about 20 minutes *shrugs* :\

20 minutes? Speechless
Did you not vector the BeyLauncher yourself?

(Feb. 09, 2010  8:44 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: More for collection purposes in all honesty, just think it's one of the nicer looking blades :\
They really should be releasing it instead of re-releasing the original Aquario this late in the game.

I love the original RBLV2 Aquario colour.
Since it's ROCK leone shouldn't it use rock attacks instead of wind ones? Also if they make a newer leone and saggitario I wonder what they will be called? I'm guessing Blaze saggitario and ground leone.
(Feb. 10, 2010  5:28 AM)Kei Wrote: 20 minutes? Speechless
Did you not vector the BeyLauncher yourself?

I love the original RBLV2 Aquario colour.

Vectored the whole thing myself, still only took about 20 minutes.
Most of it was just done with single 3pt lines, and then little sections done the same way with just black shapes to add tone.
The flat colors were simply filled using the bucket tool after I expanded the lines and shapes, adding them together to make kind of a single object.
The outline was done by selecting all of the objects, pasting them behind the original objects, adding them together to make one solid shape, and then switching it to an outline in orange.
Type is just Loki Cola, with a lighter tone and a darker tone that are just intersected over the top. Wasn't a big job.
Just to give you a rough structure idea:
[Image: picture3v.png]
[Image: picture2sn.png]
[Image: picture1ap.png]
http://ameblo.jp/making-happy/entry-10455378150.html

Apparently that person called TAKARA-TOMY to notify them of a broken ripcord, and since it is not sold separately they sent him another one within the next day.
Nice! Wonder if Hasbro will be as generous when they receive a pile of broken beylaunchers?
4 days till the NY toy fair, looking forward to seeing some of what Hasbro has to offer (particularly the stadiums and fusion reactor).
hopfully harsbro isnt going to ruin this generation of beyblade
(Feb. 10, 2010  12:29 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Nice! Wonder if Hasbro will be as generous when they receive a pile of broken beylaunchers?
4 days till the NY toy fair, looking forward to seeing some of what Hasbro has to offer (particularly the stadiums and fusion reactor).

I am looking forward to seeing that, too. Since I'll be there I'll definitely check it out.

As for replacing stuff ... I found they were always really good about it. They would replace anything that I sent them.
Can you take pictures there? 0_0
I think so.
Well, like I said, I did just need some coffeeTongue_out, and I am okay now. I didn't know about the "Ask a question, get an answer" Forum, I am new, sorry about my behavior. I was just a little ticked off and tired.
I'd really like to have a plastic beybattle with someone who knows what they are doing. I don't think I've ever actually had a plastic battle with anyone with anything beyond the first gen plastics. I own at least a dozen beyblades I've never even used.
I'd love to, but I don't have many plastics anymore. Unhappy Only a couple good ones for nostalgia.