Beyblade Random Thoughts

I wish the new series was out in the spring in the US, so I can work on the competitive scene down here. It's gonna be an uphill battle until the fall to get some people interested. Luckily, I've gotten some progress, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be.
You could try asking some shops near you if they could order in some Metal Fight Beyblades and tell them a bit about them.
Myself, Rocky and ♥ will be forming a mighty, and ultimate blade team.
We shall roam the land, fighting to be ultimate bladers, capable of destroying volcanoes by simply blinking around the time of an estimated eruption, and causing blizzards with...
Ice trays!
And small pocket foam fans, to blow the frozen shavings of truth in to the hearts of disbelievers.
From this day forth.
We shall be known as the
[Image: beythugslogo.png]
... We are "hardcore bladers" Cool

[why we have formed]
(Feb. 09, 2010  12:11 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Myself, Rocky and ♥ will be forming a mighty, and ultimate blade team.
We shall roam the land, fighting to be ultimate bladers, capable of destroying volcanoes by simply blinking around the time of an estimated eruption, and causing blizzards with...
Ice trays!
And small pocket foam fans, to blow the frozen shavings of truth in to the hearts of disbelievers.
From this day forth.
We shall be known as the
[Image: beythugslogo.png]
... We are "hardcore bladers" Cool

[why we have formed]

Wait, are you really making this team for tournaments or are you making fun of that guy who said Beyblades could dominate the world?
Wow Grin...
It was a joke, and not aimed directly at that particular user, that was just the trigger.
More so making fun of at a certain type of user we have here.
that logo is so amazing
(Feb. 09, 2010  1:39 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Wow Grin...
It was a joke, and not aimed directly at that particular user, that was just the trigger.
More so making fun of at a certain type of user we have here.

Wow! making this amazing logo for a joke?! that could've took me days to make one like yours.Pinching_eyes_2
EDIT: I suck at photoshop...
took about 20 minutes *shrugs* :\
(Feb. 09, 2010  3:32 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: took about 20 minutes *shrugs* :\

Told ya I suck.XD
Have you paid lots for Earth virgo or what? haha
With commission and shipping I spent over $40 on it.
I nearly paid 2800 yen on this bey online a few weeks ago. Kinda glad I didn't.
(Feb. 09, 2010  7:00 PM)Benkei Wrote: With commission and shipping I spent over $40 on it.

honestly if you hadn't learned your lesson already you had it coming
In all fairness, I did expect Hasbro to release it, considering its character plays a (largish?) role in the anime ... Although I didn't expect Sonokong to release it, let alone so early.
I want to join Beythugs, we can beat blitzkreig boys. 4realz.
Invite only, and we already got the monogrammed bowling shirts made.
[DECLINED] I shall take revenge. Watch when I start my own team of hardcore bladers and we rule the world!111! mwhahhahaa.
Think the jokes dead now being honest :\ Was fun while it lasted.
Does anyone find it strange that Storm Aquario hasn't been and isn't scheduled to be released as a booster?
I thought Storm Aquario and Rock Aries were released in the reshuffles...(correct me if I'm wrong, didn't follow the new reshuffles that much)
They were, but recolored and without their original parts.
Earth Virgo is included in the upcoming set along with Rock Orso and Galaxy Pegasis, hasn't stopped SonoKong.
TBH I don't know for sure. Either way HF/S is pretty mediocre, and I would advise wasting the money on it.
More for collection purposes in all honesty, just think it's one of the nicer looking blades :\
They really should be releasing it instead of re-releasing the original Aquario this late in the game.