Beyblade Random Thoughts

waterfalls scare me, they may contain animals things like fish.
i hope i'm not the only one who thinks the waterfall joke is one of the least humorous things to come out of beyblade, ever
(Feb. 07, 2010  6:15 PM)♥ Wrote: i hope i'm not the only one who thinks the waterfall joke is one of the least humorous things to come out of beyblade, ever

it was really funny before we had to explain what it was a thousand times
Indeed, please add Backflip to beywiki and make that the new waterfall. :[
I'm on your side with that one being honest Uncertain
There were much funnier things in the horror that was that video anyway, the lack of knowledge that Hasbro representative had being one of them.
Really need to get a few of the Hasbro accesory kits when they come out Uncertain
Seem to be going through beylaunchers fairly rapidly of late, but they've had a pretty decent life span compared to most peoples.
I hope in the next match set(If there is one) that is released they put some decent blades in it like in the hybrid wheel match set they should have put a better blade in than Dark wolf. They should have waited longer and released it as BB-44 and had it with storm pegasis and Lightning L drago.
Except, having incompatible Clear/Metal Wheels for both Beyblades doesn't show off the new system in any particular way.
(Feb. 07, 2010  6:15 PM)♥ Wrote: i hope i'm not the only one who thinks the waterfall joke is one of the least humorous things to come out of beyblade, ever

You're def. not the only one.

Maybe we should remove the waterfall article from the Beywiki, especially since a lot of new, and young members will be joining the site when BMF is released...

(Feb. 07, 2010  6:23 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Seem to be going through beylaunchers fairly rapidly of late, but they've had a pretty decent life span compared to most peoples.

You should get the BeyLauncher Suspension then.
Haha, yes that is a good call. Already the inundation of questions about this is already tiresome.
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: You should get the BeyLauncher Suspension then.

Waiting for the launcher rubber, seems like the better option of the two.
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:34 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Waiting for the launcher rubber, seems like the better option of the two.

i'm not so sure about that ...
It looks pretty thick, and it still allows for letting go of the handle. I don't know, I think it has potential.
I wonder why they're releasing it, since you're apparently you shouldn't be releasing the handle, period?

Maybe it's for added comfort? Seems a bit superfluous with the Suspension out, anyway.
What is launcher rubber.
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:59 PM)♥ Wrote: I wonder why they're releasing it, since you're apparently you shouldn't be releasing the handle, period?

Maybe it's for added comfort? Seems a bit superfluous with the Suspension out, anyway.
The official description only really says it is for a better grip, so your fingers do not slip on the handle. It is certainly not so you can release the handle and have it 'bounce' on whatever is around though.

cutewolfsam, read the topics.
(Feb. 07, 2010  8:00 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What is launcher rubber.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-81-Launcher-Rubber

Next time you should consider using the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread, or the search function.
Seriously annoyed after breaking my friends Pegasis F bottom. I accidentally let go of this 8kg weight thing on the bottom and it dented it in Lips_sealed I'll be buying him another Pegasis haha.
F's are about as useful as A-Levels in Critical Thinking :\
For the same price you could probably get him something better to make up for it...
Similar thing happened to my MS Bottom, now it's not the same as before... Unhappy
(Feb. 08, 2010  11:56 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: Similar thing happened to my MS Bottom, now it's not the same as before... Unhappy

No wonder you didn't make a video of the uncustomized burn phoenix.
(Feb. 08, 2010  2:12 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: No wonder you didn't make a video of the uncustomized burn phoenix.

Sadly true...I really am not going to buy another Phoenix only for the Bottom though.
(Feb. 08, 2010  2:54 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Sadly true...I really am not going to buy another Phoenix only for the Bottom though.

I understand how you feel. My RF bottom is way too worn out, and I really don't want to buy another Storm Pegasis nor do I want to get it from buying many random boosters which would probably cost more. Unhappy
I would buy it again just for the bottom. A spare Burn and 135 would do no harm, in my opinion.

Speaking of which, 135 doesn't seem to be the most exciting thing about Burn. All the parts where new, but Burn and MS seemed to take the spotlight. Weird.
you find it weird that a track with no use or features didn't get any attention?