Beyblade Random Thoughts

I managed to put a few holes in my Thunder Rumbler stadium today while practicing the Sliding Shoot. I think I got the SS down for the most part.
That sucks. My endurance stadium has a tiny crack, but it doesn't affect game play what so ever. But I will be getting an Attack stadium.
Beystadiums are made really poorly ...
(Feb. 03, 2010  3:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beystadiums are made really poorly ...
The Battle Strikers stadium comes with holes. How bad is that.

Note : Of course you could mention that they are very small and unimportant and that they were made only so kids do not drown in the stadium, however that is no excuse.
(Feb. 03, 2010  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Battle Strikers stadium comes with holes. How bad is that.

Note : Of course you could mention that they are very small and unimportant and that they were made only so kids do not drown in the stadium, however that is no excuse.

LOLING FOR REAL

Seriously though, I have too many BeyStadiums that have cracks in them for no evident reason. The Wide Square is especially flimsy ...
Ahaha, that's seriously the reason for the holes?

That's amazing.
There is also holes in the B.S. tips so that when kids swallow them, air can still get to their lungs via the holes Smile
(Feb. 03, 2010  4:17 AM)Beynval Wrote: There is also holes in the B.S. tips so that when kids swallow them, air can still get to their lungs via the holes Smile

LOL this is true
(Feb. 02, 2010  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, which makes me wonder why only Ginga would be getting a new Pegasis, and none of the others at the same time ... In May 2009, they released Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone and Dark Wolf all at once.

I was thinking about this... Would it be possible that G Pegasis belongs to Phoenix?
(Feb. 03, 2010  4:17 AM)Beynval Wrote: There is also holes in the B.S. tips so that when kids swallow them, air can still get to their lungs via the holes Smile

Maybe that's why WD bottom also have the holes?
(Feb. 03, 2010  11:35 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Maybe that's why WD bottom also have the holes?

I think you're right, actually.
That was a clever move on Takara's side, then. It's a shame to see how many toys are recalled due to being a choke harzard or something else deadly.

Don't all bottoms have holes? I think even D has them, but i'd have to check.
... They all have gaps where the Bottom attaches to the Track, Firelord.

WD and HF are the only Bottoms with additional hole(s).
Then why did Beynaval say that they were in the BS tip? I'm confused Confused
(Feb. 04, 2010  10:46 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Then why did Beynaval say that they were in the BS tip? I'm confused Confused

He didn't. He said B.S.
as in Battle Strikers.
After using the Beylauncher continuously it feels strange using the launcher and ripcord. Haha, I hope this wasn't just me.
(Feb. 05, 2010  11:24 AM)Raykon Wrote: After using the Beylauncher continuously it feels strange using the launcher and ripcord. Haha, I hope this wasn't just me.

haha i got that too xD but now im more used to ripcords again from playing with HMS and plastics heaps Tongue_out
(Feb. 05, 2010  11:24 AM)Raykon Wrote: After using the Beylauncher continuously it feels strange using the launcher and ripcord. Haha, I hope this wasn't just me.

Same here. But I tend not to pull the string to it's full length because I'm always scared that I'm going to break the string or ruin the mechanism.Pinching_eyes That's why I only pull full strength 3/4 through the string.
Do you think Storm Pegasis will perform the same with HF?
(Feb. 06, 2010  1:24 AM)bblademaster Wrote: Do you think Storm Pegasis will perform the same with HF?

uhh no
(Feb. 06, 2010  1:24 AM)bblademaster Wrote: Do you think Storm Pegasis will perform the same with HF?
Not at all. A hole in a Bottom cannot be compared to rubber's friction.
You could of just looked at competitive combos and the combos up there would have spoke for themselves.
anybody made a new shooting technique yet
No... And it's very unlikely that anyone ever will unless they create a new type of beyblade that requires one Speechless