Beyblade Random Thoughts

I saw somewhere on one of the bey sites, there was a Beyblade "Deck Box"
It was just a foldable cardboard tray with 3 Beyblade slots., I think it came with a magazine or manga.

It seemed to be for use when you battle with a friend, it has a wall covering your blades so your opponent doesn't know what blade you picked.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new release is a plastic box meant with the same function, just much more durable and nice looking.
If Yuu's blade is named Flame Libra shouldn't it use flame attacks instead of turning the the stadium floor to sand?
(Jan. 30, 2010  5:57 PM)Crimson Wrote: I saw somewhere on one of the bey sites, there was a Beyblade "Deck Box"
It was just a foldable cardboard tray with 3 Beyblade slots., I think it came with a magazine or manga.

It seemed to be for use when you battle with a friend, it has a wall covering your blades so your opponent doesn't know what blade you picked.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new release is a plastic box meant with the same function, just much more durable and nice looking.
I did not know if I should post the pictures since it is probably not going to be made of cardboard, however here they are :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...ckCase.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...kCase2.jpg

megablader2 Wrote:If Yuu's blade is named Flame Libra shouldn't it use flame attacks instead of turning the the stadium floor to sand?
Does Rock Leone use rock attacks ? Etc.

I still think TAKARA-TOMY would have released 'Flame Libra' with the metal Heat Wheel ...
Agreed with that, since Heat's design almost mirrors Libra's completely. A bit of a shame, really ...
Flame Libra is still the biggest disappointment to me out of any MFB release. Crappy free-spinning Bottom, and the "upgrade" to the most legendary Wheel in MFB was ... a Sagittario rerun.
At least ES was tall. Flame Libra DF145SD is actually shorter than Flame Libra DF145ES. That blew me away. A bottom altering height. ES is an ok part, just not a contender against D bottoms. It's the king of the S bottoms.

THe only part they reused was Flame. I, for one, would call that a good release, compared to some of the other ones. I mean, JB is the only new part in the new set with Rock... and T125 again?

I, for one, find Stardust Pegasis as the worst. No new parts whatsoever.

Just the light side of the matter, but i doubt it'll be of any help. You guys still were expecting amazing things from Libra, while i was not, never having even seen one spin.
Lately I've been getting better results with Rock than Earth when it comes to defense :s
LightningCH120RF seems to be really effective against Earth, but much less so against Rock.
(Jan. 30, 2010  6:31 PM)firelord767 Wrote: It's the king of the S bottoms.

That's not saying very much!
(Jan. 30, 2010  6:31 PM)firelord767 Wrote: At least ES was tall. Flame Libra DF145SD is actually shorter than Flame Libra DF145ES. That blew me away. A bottom altering height.

Kinda like RF?
I guess so, only it's Stamina.

And lol at Kei's point. BS isn't exactly prime to compare against, and S breaks way too much! (another one bit the dust yestarday, sorry ED!)
I was reading the threads of Flame libra and Sagittario, And I find it very ironic

To me, It seems since the name Sagittario was the name You all thought it would be Horrible.Yet it came with one of the best tracks, Aswell as Libra Since it contained Libra You thought it would come with something very useful, Yet you all found its parts horrible.Sorry if it's offending you But I just find it Hilarious
Very. Perhaps Kenta should have gotten Flame Sagitario T125ES, and whats'isface Flame Libra C145S. Kenta gets ALL new parts, like any good main character, and Libra, a supposably Stamina type, comes with an AMAZING defensive part.
(Jan. 30, 2010  9:44 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Very. Perhaps Kenta should have gotten Flame Sagitario T125ES, and whats'isface Flame Libra C145S. Kenta gets ALL new parts, like any good main character, and Libra, a supposably Stamina type, comes with an AMAZING defensive part.

omg i was saying the same thing couple days ago
Great minds think a like then.

This, my friends, is proof that Takara-Tomy does NOT have great minds. Splendid. Anymore, that is. MFB was a good idea.
My first RF has finally got dented badly. This sucks, I can still use it but it's not as good as before.
Ah, that's a shame, but it happen's, i guess. AT least you still have an RF, use it in good health.

I wouldn't get another one. I'd bide my time on R^2F, which should be better. But that's just me. A good RF is addictive for all i know.
Earlier I had a completely out-of-the-blue idea.
I had some of the spare face stickers laying around, and I thought "Hey, what If I combined some of the stickers to make a brand new face sticker"
[Image: NewFaceSticker1.png]
Looks kinda unusual just sitting on the blade.

[Image: NewFaceSticker2.png]
Looks really neat when spinning.
I'm sure you can make really cool 'designs' by mixing and matching a bunch of different colours from all the sticker sheets.
lol sticker collage.
Beyblades are art.
[Image: BeybladesareArt.png]

(I have no idea why I spent the time to cover my Bull wheel in stickers)
Looks like a dragoon with a sticker that looks like dragoon is drinking
(Jan. 31, 2010  2:43 AM)Crimson Wrote: Beyblades are art.

LOL WHAT IS THIS
(Jan. 31, 2010  2:43 AM)Crimson Wrote: Beyblades are art.

LOL wow

At first glance it sort of resembled paper mache (sp).
(Jan. 31, 2010  3:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL WHAT IS THIS

You want me to show it to the cat, and have the cat tell you what it is?
'Cause the cat's gonna get it!

(To answer your question, I don't know)
we didn't all go to GUDGER COLLEGE
I googled gudger and this was one of the pictures

[Image: big-white-flower-julie-gudger.jpg]

Tell me that does not look like a beyblade