Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 29, 2010  1:33 AM)BeyKid Wrote: Should i get Storm pegasis, Lightning Ldrago or Mad Cancer?
We have a Purchase Consultation topic.
This is wierd. I've been commuting to school these past two weeks from my parent's house since I'm dog-sitting while they are on vacation. I decided to bring most of my bey stuff back home since it was taking up quite a bit of space in my already tiny room.

As I began to put it away I decided to try a combo I've been meaning to try for a while. Before you know it an hour has passed and I'm still playing...and having fun Speechless

Huh.
What kind of combo/series are you using?
(Jan. 29, 2010  2:05 AM)Khel Wrote: This is wierd. I've been commuting to school these past two weeks from my parent's house since I'm dog-sitting while they are on vacation. I decided to bring most of my bey stuff back home since it was taking up quite a bit of space in my already tiny room.

As I began to put it away I decided to try a combo I've been meaning to try for a while. Before you know it an hour has passed and I'm still playing...and having fun Speechless

Huh.

It's a miracle!!!

Yeah, i'm having a bit of trouble having fun me-self, blading alone. I'm starting to leave my beys in my locker at school....
(Jan. 29, 2010  2:16 AM)The LVJ Wrote: What kind of combo/series are you using?

MF L.Ldrago CH120RF
[Image: HPIM0055.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0056.jpg]

and obviously many more.

Now I'm playing with HMS.
If anybody wants to purchase the latest Beyblade 'strategy' book without it being an auction :
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3763281
Random thought - How awesome would it be if every kid from the age of 5 until whatever age they want, hopefully up to like 20 or something, had a beyblade and when you were just walking down the street people just challenged you to a duel and there were stadiums built in to the ground around the place! and there was an electrical system for each suburb of the beyblade score boards on your watch!!!
(Jan. 29, 2010  4:45 AM)Khel Wrote: MF L.Ldrago CH120RF
Been playing around with this since Rosie got me Dark Cancer for Christmas Smile
Was absolutely stunned by how much it can smash Libra around, never seen anything quite like it as far as Beyblade goes.
(Jan. 29, 2010  12:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If anybody wants to purchase the latest Beyblade 'strategy' book without it being an auction :
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3763281

I did want this actually, thanks.
Could you scan some of the pages if you get it?
It'd be quite nice actually if the WBO had an image archive for scans on upcoming releases.etc
(Jan. 29, 2010  1:37 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Could you scan some of the pages if you get it?
It'd be quite nice actually if the WBO had an image archive for scans on upcoming releases.etc

Hmm maybe. I have the first one as well, actually.
Could these be any of the new releases (the images of two beyblades, on the far left)?

http://tinypic.com/r/2r7swhi/6

I noticed this a while ago, when ♥ posted a link to some CoroCoro scans. It could be nothing though...
Noticed them as well when the scan was posted.
The name on the lower blades face doesn't correspond with any of the upcoming releases, and the top scan is too hard to see.
The top one just looks like some kind of prototype, it doesn't seem to have any visible clear wheel.
No, those are Beyblades from the Wii video game. They are called something like : Inferno 'Kignas', and Tornado Giran.
That looks really cool, when Beyblade was originally out, wasn't there something like that as well?
I Am now afraid of Owning a Sagittario (The old one), I saw this video where it just was a recoil Monster.I'm afraid, Very afraid ...
(Jan. 30, 2010  3:53 AM)Zeox Wrote: I Am now afraid of Owning a Sagittario (The old one), I saw this video where it just was a recoil Monster.I'm afraid, Very afraid ...

Sagittario Wheel is my absolute favourite attack wheel.
It's just so violent when it hits.

Stick a metal face and RF on it, and it just tears things up.
....I'm Afraid I will need to go to the hospital if I ever use a Sagittario105RF,100RF, Or worse..90RF.

But If I do Own one And use it, I will launch it and then walk back a bit.
(Jan. 30, 2010  4:02 AM)Zeox Wrote: ....I'm Afraid I will need to go to the hospital if I ever use a Sagittario105RF,100RF, Or worse..90RF.

But If I do Own one And use it, I will launch it and then walk back a bit.

like kai after his battle with brooklyn?if you dont need to go to the hosptial after blading your not going hard enuff!just kidding
A bored day a while back, testing was done by myself and a few friends on Sagittario 105F. That alone was viscous.

I cannot imagine that thing with an RF, especially after all my fond memories of 2 seasons ago when it was kind of just there, sitting on the midst of a battle, completely docile and idle.

Odd how Pegasis had Stamina qualities, so if you bought Pegasis 105F and Sagittario 145S, switch the wheels and you'd be set for a while.
sagittario with MF, and 90RF is vicious. Has more aggressive KO's than quetz
So the new releases mostly pertain to Beypoint Cards etc., and apparently with a new Beypointer with card reading capabilities; is the "Deck" description a reference to this as well?

It's quite a general bit of speculation, so I put it here.
(Jan. 30, 2010  4:15 PM)♥ Wrote: So the new releases mostly pertain to Beypoint Cards etc., and apparently with a new Beypointer with card reading capabilities; is the "Deck" description a reference to this as well?

It's quite a general bit of speculation, so I put it here.
No. The Deck has three Beyblades, and might come with a Beypoint Card, however it is really not a deck of Beypoint Cards ...
Just Deck is a bit of a strange expression to use, haha.