Beyblade Random Thoughts

The design contest winner had the same colour of Clear Wheel. Perhaps they decided to change the shape of the Metal Wheel more.

Seriously it is too blurry to say anything for sure ...
Interesting pics. Will be could to know what they are in the future.
boo I can't see nuuuuuu D:
Looks like it was deleted.
If you are still getting the message, the host is simply under maintenance for a few hours.
(Jan. 18, 2010  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you are still getting the message, the host is simply under maintenance for a few hours.

oh okay looks like itll be back up in 3 hours?
(Jan. 18, 2010  9:05 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: oh okay looks like itll be back up in 3 hours?
Yes, something like that.
(Jan. 18, 2010  9:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, something like that.

Alright thanks for the clarification :]
Even TAKARA-TOMY's business report has a Beyblade theme :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/company/fina...chukan.pdf

I do not expect any other kind of layout from a toy company. It shows the right spirit.
I guess it is doing well haha Grin
hey everyone someone took keyblader007 video from youtube and put it on there channel here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COI2JZEuzhQ
(Jan. 18, 2010  10:23 PM)beyblader7 Wrote: hey everyone someone took keyblader007 video from youtube and put it on there channel here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COI2JZEuzhQ
We have a Beyblade Videos topic.
So I was bored and just wanted to be weird with my beyblades... so i made dark bull h145ms and took off the bottom of leone and spun them together. Just so happens Leone won even without a bottom lmao xD
Wow. That is so similar to what happened to me. I was getting experimental with my parts and starting mixing them together.But what I did with my parts is not the weird thing.When I was done and put the parts back in order (Earth Aquila145WD and Lightning L Drago 100HF ) So I spun them in my stadium And Lightning L drago Hit Aquila into those wall things,and Earth Aquila went up and WD fell off.Turns out I forgot to Use the tool on the bottom Lol
ahaha fail. Well i just noticed how if i put my storm aquario from the virgo random booster and customize it as dark aquila h145sd, it looks a lot like poison serpent s145sd xD
I just tried something

I used my Wolborg and Only twisted the Bit Chip A little So It was loose.I put into battle with Lightning L drago a few times.Last time I tried it, When it got Hit It split and its Weight Disk And RC hit L drago out of the Stadium Rofl.

I think that Happened In G revolution Where a Beyblade exploded and it hit the other person's blade.
(Jan. 19, 2010  8:13 AM)Zeox Wrote: I just tried something

I used my Wolborg and Only twisted the Bit Chip A little So It was loose.I put into battle with Lightning L drago a few times.Last time I tried it, When it got Hit It split and its Weight Disk And RC hit L drago out of the Stadium Rofl.

I think that Happened In G revolution Where a Beyblade exploded and it hit the other person's blade.

Suicide Beyblade. Thats brilliant.
I have seen that vid before that stadium is awesome
What if Takara Tomy/ Hasbro created an engine gear- like system to the MFB blades to make the beyblades go 2x faster and be 2x stronger?
(Jan. 21, 2010  2:07 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: What if Takara Tomy/ Hasbro created an engine gear- like system to the MFB blades to make the beyblades go 2x faster and be 2x stronger?

I'm not sure which Beyblades you played with, but the G series wasn't even as strong as the V2 series, let alone twice as strong.
My friend is giving me a bunch of tracks and bottom he dosent want, he got them from shop officer though, so Idk. Ill take a pic of the bunch soon and show you.
DracielMS sucks in performance. Ugh, I just want my new MFB to arrive.
i'm beyblading with raykon and tyson.