Beyblade Random Thoughts

I really need to get more MFB, I have $30 so I'll probably use it on Beyblades. And I finally have a passport face, I can't wait for another silver face Grin.
(Jan. 15, 2010  8:18 AM)Benkei Wrote: This is an interesting Idea. Maybe Unicon is the name of the new series. Because remember that the thing that stops MFB (apart from L Drago and LL Drago) going in left is the beyblade itself not the launcher. So maybe these new beyblades can go in right or left.
Can you read previous posts ... We have stated plenty of times that I mistranslated it and that there is no "unicon" : it is unicorn instead. Unicorn bey.
(Jan. 15, 2010  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is what they show for now :
[Image: MFB_NewPegasisBlue.jpg]
... That is quite possibly the laziest carping face upgrade I have ever seen.
I mean seriously, they've just removed a color and shifted the hue sliders, then filled in the 'S' and 'P' before running a load of lines through it D:
It definitely is the same P and S if you look, it's just extremely shredded.
I don't even want to know what they're going to do to the other faces...
(Jan. 15, 2010  2:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It definitely is the same P and S if you look, it's just extremely shredded.

hahahaha oh my god
haha i miss read the unicorn bit and thought it said unicron like the transformer imagine that beast as a beyblade it would be UNBEATABLE xD
(Jan. 15, 2010  2:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... That is quite possibly the laziest carping face upgrade I have ever seen.
I mean seriously, they've just removed a color and shifted the hue sliders, then filled in the 'S' and 'P' before running a load of lines through it D:
It definitely is the same P and S if you look, it's just extremely shredded.
I don't even want to know what they're going to do to the other faces...
Hm, I am personally not disappointed by this Face. It would have been natural for them to only change the colours like they did from Pegasis to Storm Pegasis, but at least they modified some other things.

Seriously I would not be upset by this at all.
It looks worse, though ...
When considering 'laziness' like this, I am colorblind. It is not like TAKARA-TOMY is not colorblind sometimes as well anyway ...
(Jan. 15, 2010  2:55 PM)Dirge Wrote: haha i miss read the unicorn bit and thought it said unicron like the transformer imagine that beast as a beyblade it would be UNBEATABLE xD

It's face opens and eats other beys.

So does the Unicorn Bey mark then end of the Horoscope barrier, and we can have all sorts of beys now?
How many things can you attach to one beylauncher or light launcher cause I know there is the grip and beypointer but what other accsesories can you fit?
(Jan. 15, 2010  10:40 PM)firelord767 Wrote: It's face opens and eats other beys.

So does the Unicorn Bey mark then end of the Horoscope barrier, and we can have all sorts of beys now?
I would wait until we actually know something about this Beyblade before saying anything ...

Cyan Blue, your question belongs in the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. I think you can attach the Beylauncher Suspension, the Angle Compass, and the Carabiner Grip. I am not certain about the Angle Compass though because it is the least of my preoccupations.
I was trying to search for it but I did not search it in correctly but now that you gave the title of it I can thanks for the answer, though!!!
(Jan. 15, 2010  11:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I would wait until we actually know something about this Beyblade before saying anything ...

The face opening was a joke....

And the Unicorn thing simply makes the point that Unicorn isn't a star sign, and that we're getting at least one non-star sign, non-WBBA exclusive bey, and more might be on the way.
(Jan. 15, 2010  11:59 PM)firelord767 Wrote: The face opening was a joke....

And the Unicorn thing simply makes the point that Unicorn isn't a star sign, and that we're getting at least one non-star sign, non-WBBA exclusive bey, and more might be on the way.

Considering the large pool TT has to work with, I don't any reason to stop. Isn't Unicorn just an "Evolution" of Pegasis? It could just end up being the name of the Metal Wheel or an off-shoot made exclusively to be advertised by the film...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constellation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_constellations
(Jan. 15, 2010  11:59 PM)firelord767 Wrote: The face opening was a joke....

I was only talking about the "no more constellations" matter, of course.
(Jan. 16, 2010  1:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I was only talking about the "no more constellations" matter, of course.

Not no more, but just more than.

No more would be horrible.
I just saw a very blurry photograph of some of the upcoming releases. They seem interesting from the little that can be seen. I think I see the design contest winner(s), and the Wheels seem different.
http://ameblo.jp/tyuva/image-10437122218...95060.html
Looks like there's a new reshuffle in there :s
That comes with some kind of duotron launcher shaped object...
Thanks for the pic Kai-V
(Jan. 18, 2010  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just saw a very blurry photograph of some of the upcoming releases. They seem interesting from the little that can be seen. I think I see the design contest winner(s), and the Wheels seem different.
http://ameblo.jp/tyuva/image-10437122218...95060.html

I wish it was clearer ... I'm really interested in what these new releases.
I'm finally getting a better MFB collection, 2 more beyblades should update my collection a little bit.
hahahahah do i see rock in there
It's too hard to make out any metal wheels in there properly.
I think you just want to see rock so you can continue the beyhate Tongue_out
top row, fifth bey
... you suck, you know that Tired Urgh, 'new releases' my carping carp.
That thing had better come with a revolutionary track and bottom.
don't shoot the messenger