Beyblade Random Thoughts

We probs need a better attack type
No attack types are OK right now(except for upper) but we need a defense wheel other than libra
We need an Attack Wheel that is finally better than Quetz. We need a new stadium with a ridge that's well designed. We need a new RF that is easier to control.

More than that though, we need something that they haven't already done before. So far, MFB has just been rehashes of previous stuff.
its just amazing how tt are reusing the same parts again and again...

edit: theres not enough options for attack definitely, especially upper. I mean just looking back at plastic and hms.. (each beys had at least different attack rings)
I think the new RF should at least be a tad bit weaker than it, to give the game a level of challenge better still.

If they make a new stadium, i pray it will be akin to the ones in the anime at the Battle Park, but i have my doubts as to that. I'm quite content with the stadium lineup, and certainly wouldn't mind f they rereleased the old stadiums if it ment focusing on parts.

I also think that they should give the Hybrid Wheel System a rest. Go back and build MFB 3 with MFB 1 as a template, as opposed to the HWS. Then again you have to remember that magnacore beyblades had a new type of Spin Gear, just like EG. If the plastic evolution repeats, we're talking magnetic clear wheels (XD) or something having o do with them on the poor gimmick level.

I also say that the launch should be a tad more important in a battle. From what i've read, HMS had an uncanny nack for what i'm talking about, launch being as important as customization. Further more, i'd like strategy to come more into play in MFB, unlike the previos generations. It's been said by our very own BeyBrad that the battle itself can be a bit boring, and that it's the before match preparation that is really interesting, more so than the actual battle, anyway. I wish there was a way to further the excitement of the preparation, rather than upping the quality of the battle. Tops can only do so much, but hink about this for a second. The tops can fight- now what are we capable of? I think that the blader should be as important as the blade, and should somehow be able to work in perfect hormony in order to win a battle, as opposed to we first preping it, and then let it do it's own thing. In the anime, the blade and blader are partners. Why can't we be?

If there was only a way...
battle strikers

---

[also maybe a GFC equivalent for MFB might be cool]

---

Playing around with my Beystadium Standard Type, I find battles more fun there. Same with TBTS, and I assume TB too ... but I haven't played with that too much yet. I really like the flat area in the middle, something which the Attack Stadium notably lacks ...
Directing the top isn't exactly what i ment, but ok.

Whats GFC?
Grip Flat Core.
Firelord, you typed a lot but you didn't actually suggest how to fix the problem. Personally, if you are really looking to "partner" with your top, Battle Strikers is more appropriate ...

Quote:I think the new RF should at least be a tad bit weaker than it, to give the game a level of challenge better still.

RF is not strong in its current state. It is too uncontrollable.

Would definitely love to see full-metal Wheels with beefier Tracks and more types of Bottoms, but I am not hopeful for any of those things.
Hm.I think maybe a Rubber flat core?
(Jan. 09, 2010  4:52 AM)Zeox Wrote: Hm.I think maybe a Rubber flat core?

... um, isn't that what we have? The differences would have to be very specific, e.g. softer rubber.
what type of rubber do they use on RF. ive never really encountered rubber that you can mold into different shapes.
I "found" beyblade in BLEACH...

Time: 2:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTGbEVZYQb8&NR=1

its in the "back in time" arc, when some of the vizards and yorouichi and urahara are captains.
whoa wtf this wasnt in the manga.... but yeah theyre playing beyblade! o-0
(Jan. 09, 2010  8:50 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: whoa wtf this wasnt in the manga.... but yeah theyre playing beyblade! o-0

the episode was... its not a filler...
maybe the beyblade part wasn't, but not sure.
(Jan. 09, 2010  9:38 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: the episode was... its not a filler...
maybe the beyblade part wasn't, but not sure.

uhh, no i have the actual manga on this part in my room. the episode is like 90% filler up to the part where kisuke enters the room with all the captains.
Than why is everyone on youtube complaining about how everything is in the manga, and this "back in time" arc is NOT a filler at all...
I don't have the manga, so I'm not arguing... just saying what people on youtube are b*tching about when someone says that its a filler.....
(Jan. 09, 2010  10:30 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Than why is everyone on youtube complaining about how everything is in the manga, and this "back in time" arc is NOT a filler at all...
I don't have the manga, so I'm not arguing... just saying what people on youtube are b*tching about when someone says that its a filler.....

because the whole "back in time" arc isn't a filler. just this episode is filled with stuff they didn't have in the manga so therefore its considered a filler.
First of all that's beigoma, a traditional game

Second of all we have a bleach topic.
(Jan. 09, 2010  5:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... um, isn't that what we have? The differences would have to be very specific, e.g. softer rubber.
I think he means that there should be a GFC for MFB if he means GFCUV is like RF
my Dark cancer and storm Capricorne arrived yesterday. Finally got around to opening them. Will test when I get the opportunity.
Have fun with Storm Capricorne.
It's a really fun bey to just mess around with. Grin
i remember watching a vid saying that the track works well with a b bottom or something
I did not enjoy using Storm Capricorne ... found it just bounced out of the stadium a lot lol