Beyblade Random Thoughts

Or you could just ... bank normally.
Does banking create that odd linear thrust into the wall?

I've got a hunch that this launch would be useful for Compact Beyblades. If all goes well, this plus MF Wolf GB145WB would be epic.
Thats my theory, of course.
Um, linear thrust? Why don't you just push it forward ...
That creates the small circular motion seen when using the sliding shoot. I mean, when i did the overdone banking, Sagittario moved from the landing point in the direction it was leaning in a perfectly straight line until hitting a wall, and only then do you get the normal effects of banking, i.e. the slow attack paterns and the leaning. But first he thrusts foward. I've got a hunch that that can be used somehow.
Wow, just wow. Those fansite attacks are just plain ridiculous, especially Spiral Survivor. How is holding the launcher backwards supposed to make the beyblade spin the other way XD.
(Jan. 08, 2010  3:33 AM)firelord767 Wrote: That creates the small circular motion seen when using the sliding shoot. I mean, when i did the overdone banking, Sagittario moved from the landing point in the direction it was leaning in a perfectly straight line until hitting a wall, and only then do you get the normal effects of banking, i.e. the slow attack paterns and the leaning. But first he thrusts foward. I've got a hunch that that can be used somehow.

... push harder.
(Jan. 08, 2010  3:36 AM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Wow, just wow. Those fansite attacks are just plain ridiculous, especially Spiral Survivor. How is holding the launcher backwards supposed to make the beyblade spin the other way XD.

Magic. Duh.

Some of that stuff was useful, but barely. Thats what i like about those really cheap fansites. You have to try stupid things to find the pearl in the sand. Wyborg Attack sort of works.

BeyBrad Wrote:... push harder.
Will do.
2010 calls for a instrument face contest.
(Jan. 08, 2010  9:54 AM)Ash Wrote: 2010 calls for a instrument face contest.

a beyblade iq test sorta thing would be fun for a face contest imo
What about 11 year old V 20 year old though doesn't seem fair
(Jan. 08, 2010  10:03 AM)Ash Wrote: What about 11 year old V 20 year old though doesn't seem fair

or like a quiz on stuff from beywiki articles like give everyone a certain amount of time to study it or something
But theres loads of ways people could cheat, even if the beywiki is closed.
I think a cool idea for a face contest would be to have two players play with combos users submitted in a tournament.
(Jan. 08, 2010  3:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think a cool idea for a face contest would be to have two players play with combos users submitted in a tournament.
Organized tournament suicide?
(Jan. 08, 2010  4:37 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Organized tournament suicide?

Speechless ???
Have you looked at the customization section here, suggested combos would be abominations.
(Jan. 08, 2010  4:51 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Have you looked at the customization section here, suggested combos would be abominations.

hahaha well someone with a good combo will win Grin
Or if the users agree on something stupid to watch the players drown in a sea of fail....

I like this idea. Pegasis C145S!
I have been thinking that speculation about a new Beyblade system being released soon will probably be incorrect. I think that the new series will be released to coincide with the release of series 2 of the anime. If this is the case MFB series 3 may not be released until may or so.
And they are supposed to release that CoroCoro Design Contest winner ... However, cross your Beylauncher handles : previous Beyblade series have always been started at the beginning of the same month I believe, so hopefully they can at least do this with Metal Fight Beyblade. Hopefully they can also realize that one system per season is long ...
(Jan. 08, 2010  10:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And they are supposed to release that CoroCoro Design Contest winner ... However, cross your Beylauncher handles : previous Beyblade series have always been started at the beginning of the same month I believe, so hopefully they can at least do this with Metal Fight Beyblade. Hopefully they can also realize that one system per season is long ...

Is it? S and F were basically the same thing, V was not a large departure, V2 and G were, GT was basically the same as G. I wouldn't mind keeping the system the same for a long period of time if anything good was coming out.
Even if they make something similar, it would be better than Rock Escolpio ... Wheel-wise anyway.
I really think a new system is a definite must for restoring the interest level in the game.
A lot of people here seem to have the same feeling at the moment, the game is stale, primarily due to the near constant reuse of tracks, bottoms and wheels.
I'm praying that a new system will at a bare minimum open up some new intuitive game play options.
I mean, the closest thing that we've seen recently is a booster exclusive part that might give us the chance to use compact combos again, and that's hardly revolutionary :\
Customizable tracks would be a definite step in the right direction.
Customize tracks would be awesome! Also, I hope they release the new system, if any, soon, or I will begin to quit beyblade. Oh wait: On the site: losing intrest? watch some old bey shows!
Holes in the wheels, tracks, and some bottoms for "weapons" would be cool, too.

I'm at a loss to what else thy would add in a new system. Maybe a new launcher akin to the old spring one?