Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 05, 2010  6:49 PM)bey tempest Wrote: tell that to firelord he didnt even get a reply

I never sent it. I think all i'd get is:

Quote:Dear [my name],
We have taken your thoughst into concideration. Thank you for your continueing interest in our products.
-Hasbro

Or something else very vague and it would come with a keychain for my "Continuing interest in our products". If i was lucky.

Aww. and the winder... thats a shame. The first one? That must kill the memories, though i'm pretty sure it's about 5 minutes of them from what you said before.
Yeh lmao. It sucked though, Now im stuck with a launcher, a blade but no winder. Im looking for a winder but most of them have like $10 shipping. ._.
(Jan. 05, 2010  10:02 PM)Medz Wrote: Yeh lmao. It sucked though, Now im stuck with a launcher, a blade but no winder. Im looking for a winder but most of them have like $10 shipping. ._.

This is how i spent my life from last summer to last week. I lost my MFB winder in the Catskills. Smart place to bring my small spinning top.
So somehow, I ended up having to to a bit on Bey for a physics presentation. Anybody have any schematic-esque diagrams/pictures I couls use for my powerpoint? Thanks in advance.
uhhh. so you want us to help do your hw...?
(Jan. 06, 2010  6:01 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: uhhh. so you want us to help do your hw...?

Where the hell else would you go to find Beyblade schematics?

Asterisk, this old site has lots: http://www.kodomo-porta.com/hobby/blade/bbd_bn.html
uhh sorry, i misread that post. i confused his post for something other than (meaning im not sure how to put this into words that'd make sense) research.
Got my package today!
I got to say, Earth Aquila is a really pretty bey up close.

Will have to do some testing with the Beylauncher Suspension, I really hope it does its job well.
(Jan. 06, 2010  8:02 PM)Crimson Wrote: Will have to do some testing with the Beylauncher Suspension, I really hope it does its job well.

That would be great. I don't think anyone has really tested it yet.
I'm still really hoping for some testing on the angle compass.
Ideally it'd be great if someone could work out the exact angle for the optimum sliding shoot.
I find that the angle compass (at least mine) is very sticky inaccurate and not very useful. As a level it performs quite poorly.
I'm werking on blue prints for a big bey-stadium, because i was thinking of things that could be used at turniments. it will be: 6 ft. diamiter: the dish willbe 5 ft. across with a 2 in. dip: with slots that the blades can drop out of if hit hard enugh
(Jan. 06, 2010  10:39 PM)KIINA Wrote: I'm werking on blue prints for a big bey-stadium, because i was thinking of things that could be used at turniments. it will be: 6 ft. diamiter: the dish willbe 5 ft. across with a 2 in. dip: with slots that the blades can drop out of if hit hard enugh

6 ft diameter? thats huge!!
If you need any help, ask. I've made one thats 2x2 feet roughly with my dad. It was fun.

For such a diameter, i would recommend making a small 1x1 foot flatish area in the middle and make the rest almost like a huge ramp. In the end, you'd get a big dish shape, akin to the ones seen in MFB, i.e. early in the show, on the rooftop Ginga Vs. Kyouya and then in the first episode, Kenta Vs. the nameless Blader that he beat.
(Jan. 06, 2010  10:39 PM)KIINA Wrote: I'm werking on blue prints for a big bey-stadium, because i was thinking of things that could be used at turniments. it will be: 6 ft. diamiter: the dish willbe 5 ft. across with a 2 in. dip: with slots that the blades can drop out of if hit hard enugh

what's the point? the beyblades do not have enough momentum to travel that far
I've just witnessed a repeatedly odd phenomenon while practicing the "Galux Scratch Attack". The attack is listed on the beyblade fansite
http://beyblade32.tripod.com/
as
Beyblade32.tripod.com Wrote:When launching your beyblade launch it tilt forward so when you launch your beyblade will attack with its attack ring doing heavy damage.

The launch, when used in a small stadium, can be suicidal as i've learned. Though when experimenting with my abnormally large wooden stadium, i found that the beyblade has a tendency to go forward until it hits a wall, and then after contact it will move in an attack type fashion, only much much slower, and it will lean twards the center. I figured the abnormality of my stadium was to blame, so i tried again in a small container and on my dining room table with the same results (only it didn't do the attack type thing becouse it was flat, and there was nothing to hit). I can sort of understand the attack type movement patterns, due to the leaning recycled from the initial launching, but why does my beyblade thrust so fast when using this attack?

On a side note, this has been posted here instead of Ask a Question, Get an Answer because it's better food for thought than an actual question. Also, i've yet to try this in an official stadium, unless you count multiple times in the MOBILE GEAR. A wonder how using this in a stamina wide or a balance stadium for MFBs would alter this... oddity.
out of interest why did you take anything from that site seriously

Quote:This move is very shattering, Hold your launcher normal when your about to launch swing your arms in the air and then behind your head then launch then swing your arms down aim for the stadium and launch. (You do not need to aim for the opponents beyblade then sound of the stampede will wipe your opponents beyblade off balance greatly.

Anyway, what you're doing is essentially just Banking, perhaps to an excessive degree. I don't think you can expect us to explain "odd phenomena" in your homemade Stadiums.
(Jan. 07, 2010  11:35 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I've just witnessed a repeatedly odd phenomenon while practicing the "Galux Scratch Attack". The attack is listed on the beyblade fansite

lol someone's got a high sense of imagination Tongue_out
LOL I just read it its hilarious. Dragoon, I will rip you hard! Make a storm!
crappy beyblade site + hasbro mobile beystadium

wow
I just noticed

There should be A Hybrid Wheel system Quetzecoatl.

It has been a while since Quetzecoatl has been released.
Quetzalcoatl was never "released". Anubis is supposed to be the new Hybrid Wheel special Beyblade, like Quetzalcoatl.
(Jan. 08, 2010  12:01 AM)♥ Wrote: out of interest why did you take anything from that site seriously

Anyway, what you're doing is essentially just Banking, perhaps to an excessive degree. I don't think you can expect us to explain "odd phenomena" in your homemade Stadiums.

Thanks, and i took only some seriously. About 1/10 launching tricks and not much else. And isn't banking to the side, Vs. tilting forward?

Either way, thanks.

That draciel attack was hilarious. Pull it hard and it defends, very special.
As long as the launch is tilted in some way, it is banking; it's where the word comes from ...
Ah, ok.

So "Galux Scratch Attack" is just overdone banking.

Now to somehow make it work Stupid