Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 04, 2010  10:21 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Theres a chance that if you guys didn't care, then why post.I haven't gotten a straight answer of whether or not you want me to yet, but i'd understand if it where the latter of the two.

Well so far because you didn't just post it when you mentioned it, you've now posted three times about it, and solicited like four responses. Less time would have been wasted had you just posted it. So please, just post it, or do not mention it at all.
i want you to post the letter to see what its all about now.
OK, here we go:

lol, my computer crashed while writing this up again, and it was restored. Thak you Firefox Grin

I Wrote Wrote:Dear Hasbro,
Hello. I am qite aware that soon the Takara-Tomy hobby Metal Fight Beyblade will be marketed in western stores as BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion. As I anticipate for the return of my favorite pastime, many thoughts of how you guys could accelerate have crossed my mind. I figured I might as well put it out there, because what harm could be done by sharing your opinion, right?

A major part of Beyblade is the beystaduim. In the past, you guys have marketed your own Beystaduims rather than Takara's. Though many fans where not aware, fans who owned Takara stadiums where quite disappointed by yours, despite your efforts. I, for one, like the idea behind your stadiums, and believe you should continue. The best solution here would be to release your stadiums as well as the Takara-Tomy ones. This would mean you would have plenty of stadiums to attract and suit many types of bladers.

Another thing that has me on the edge of my seat is the Random Boosters. In the past, you guys chose to release random booster Beyblades in normal boosters. I personally think that you should take TT's path on this one and release Random Boosters. The thrill of the draw will attract sales, like Baseball Cards.

Lastly, something on my mind has been the Light Wheels. Everyone hates the LW because they have no competitive use whatsoever. If you were to release light wheel molds as metal, you would kill two birds with one stone- HWS would have more Metal Wheels, and LWs would have competitive use.

I hope my thoughts and suggestions for BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion where of any help. It's always good to have an extra opinion around, right?

[My name and signature would go here. Can't show them though.]

Any good?
Some of your points seem highly counterproductive...

Based on the content and writing, I give it a C-.

Who here is wishing for bowlderized stadiums and random boosters? I for one dread returning to wasting money for 1 or 2 specific things I need. (I used to play several TCGs and CCGs.)
i like the part about light wheels being metal but there all to similar to there already metal cousins,and i dont want random boosters because what if you dont get what you want you will be dissapointed.
How are my thoughts counterproductive?

And yeah... my writing isn't exactly, persay, GOOD or anything, but...
You do realise Metal variants of Light Wheels exist already ... as in, Metal Wheels.

I'm pretty sure there will be no decision from Hasbro to release both types of Stadia; I would be very very surprised if they did. I don't think it makes much sense to take the scattergun approach, whereby they release everything to please everyone, anyway ...

Honestly, the Random Booster idea doesn't matter too much to me. It'll be cool to see them over here, but at the same time I'd like to see a regular release of various rares like GB145 haha. I think I'm slightly rooting for regulars more though.

Quote:And yeah... my writing isn't exactly, persay, GOOD or anything, but...

lol
Maybe i should switch my thoughts around, and say to use TT's staduims and scattergun RBs.

And do the LWs and the same exact molds as Metal Wheels?
It is impossible to use the exact same molds because plastic and metal are both completely different materials ... they would react differently.

For example, take Clay ... as a Metal Wheel that would be very dangerous and the recoil would be shocking. Rock, its equivalent, is more filled and rounded, and therefore far less dangerous while exhibiting far reduced recoil in comparison.
OK, thanks for letting me know. I don't want Hasbro to think some crazy fan wants a phyco killer attack beyblade that would be hazardous to both physical health and the mental health of young children spectating....
A wheel that would preform like those of the anime.... heheheheheheheh.....

So there goes that paragraph.

I'm starting to doubt that i should send it as is. I'm going to have to add a little more, and remove a whole bunch....
At the risk of sounding cynical and disparaging, I'd say there's not much point. Hasbro has never been interested in listening to its fanbase ...
(Jan. 05, 2010  12:11 AM)♥ Wrote: At the risk of sounding cynical and disparaging, I'd say there's not much point. Hasbro has never been interested in listening to its fanbase ...

In other words, don't bother.

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude.
Welp, there goes that. Ah, it was fun while it lasted.

I just hope that they don't screw this up then. Hasbro is less controllable than a Quertz 90RF.

EDIT: Rude? Funny.
I hate the fact that L L drago and Earth aquila are more expensive than other HWS blades on ebay and that the Defence and stamina reshuffle is more expensive than the Attack and balance reshuffle.
L Ldrago costs more because it comes with Beylauncher L i think they should make a leftspin light launcher
It is more expensive cause most other HWS blades by that on ebay cost like $12 - $13 overall like a dark cancer I bought yesterday which was $12. Earth aquila costs $20 so it's more expensive for no real reason in my opinion apart from a light launcher.
It's more expensive due to demand. Just as how blades like Dragoon were very popular amongst people, certain characters blades in the new series have a greater demand. So the seller wants to increase his/her margins and ups the price just a wee bit.
I sent Hasbro an e-mail asking them if they were going to do anything about the Libra dominance. I got a reply today saying that

"we are aware of the issue in hand unfortunately at this time we are unable to comment on future product releases. You are more than welcome to contact us in February when we will release a range of information about the Beyblade product."

I thought this was a mildly interesting comment.
It's not interesting ... they didn't comment on it at all. It's just a form letter. I could ask them about anything and it would get the same response. Hasbro isn't going to do anything about it.
tell that to firelord he didnt even get a reply
I just snapped the first hms winder of my first hms blade I ever got. Uncertain Now I cant play with it. ._.
how did you manage that medz? and shouldnt this be in whine about your breaks anyway?
Oh right, forgot about that thread anyway I just tried to straighten the winder a little with my hands without using the water method and it snapped back. I was doing it so gently aswell.