Beyblade Random Thoughts

Sorry to hear that Crimson, I feel for you.

Azuma hasn't been returning my emails lately. I'm trying to find out about the items that weren't included in my shipment.
Will bug him tonight ...
Woo! Stuff shipped.

Just checked my account, and all the stuff was cleared from my "current items" tab, and theres a new closed invoice.
Could be worse... my shipment got accidentally sent to someone in the USA instead of to me in Australia...
(Dec. 28, 2009  11:25 PM)Sterling Owl Wrote: Could be worse... my shipment got accidentally sent to someone in the USA instead of to me in Australia...

OMG Speechless
(Dec. 28, 2009  11:25 PM)Sterling Owl Wrote: Could be worse... my shipment got accidentally sent to someone in the USA instead of to me in Australia...

That's gotta suck Uncertain I've never had problems with shipping etc, so I guess I'm lucky.
Azuma says to not fret and it isn't lost and he is working on getting it to me..

Only issue was I paid for EMS so that I could get it here before xmas to surprise my girlfriend... kinda a bummer now.

Mistakes happen and you just have to sometimes have faith in people.
(Dec. 29, 2009  5:40 AM)Sterling Owl Wrote: Azuma says to not fret and it isn't lost and he is working on getting it to me..

Only issue was I paid for EMS so that I could get it here before xmas to surprise my girlfriend... kinda a bummer now.

Mistakes happen and you just have to sometimes have faith in people.

Ask for a refund on the EMS.
i wonder why's my s pegasus' a darker navy blue than the one driger gt uses.. >_>
Did you buy the hybrid wheel reshuffle?
This is very random but, I wasn't home today and had let me whole beyblade collection out in the open in my room thinking no1 wouldve touched them..

But my dog who mysteriously opened my closed room door and swalled Ch120 and and RF that I was going to attach to my L L Drago, so my dog got sick we had to take him to hospital, and I was with him, and I found out my little cousin came to my house, went to my room and broke my ES, ripped the rubber off an RF, and broke a CH120...

Worst day ever...
Don't worry, you'll get your parts back from your dog in a few days.
lol at brad's post but that's really unlucky. You lost some good quality parts.
(Dec. 29, 2009  11:56 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: This is very random but, I wasn't home today and had let me whole beyblade collection out in the open in my room thinking no1 wouldve touched them..

But my dog who mysteriously opened my closed room door and swalled Ch120 and and RF that I was going to attach to my L L Drago, so my dog got sick we had to take him to hospital, and I was with him, and I found out my little cousin came to my house, went to my room and broke my ES, ripped the rubber off an RF, and broke a CH120...

Worst day ever...

Woah, that's a lot of good parts you lost ... what about your dog though?
(Dec. 29, 2009  2:48 PM)Raykon Wrote: Woah, that's a lot of good parts you lost ... what about your dog though?

they're tiny, he'll be fine. dogs eat rocks all the time
hes not on about the reshuffle his s pegasis starters clear wheel is darker.
The hws attack and balance reshuffle set does not come with a pegasus clear wheel.
Sorry I did not mean the reshuffle. I meant the Hybrid wheel match set.
They're exactly the same colour, fyi.
lol i guess drigerGT's vids have really good lighting or something that makes the beyblades look a lot brighter.. is that natural light? >_>
(Dec. 29, 2009  1:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't worry, you'll get your parts back from your dog in a few days.
... I don't think that just 'Ewww' actually covers that comment.
lool i dont think the RF will come out the same either xD
On a different, less disgusting note...

Has anyone tried messing with the fences on the Standard Type Beystadium? It's quite a lot of fun to mix up the floors and fences in different styles and see what happens.

Just...don't do it near food or drink. Trust me. (I cleaned off my Storm Pegasis twice and it still smells like bacon)
Don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but Takara Tomy is starting to move toy production out of China, and into Vietnam. They say the process should be done by the end of 2010.