Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 12, 2009  3:50 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: Did anyone try this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-8BakzC37o

haha I didn't think it was possible to do that with MFB. That's pretty cool.
This is the winner of the design contest that CoroCoro had :
http://i48.tinypic.com/2je4sna.jpg

Actually, they decided to fuse two entries to form one beyblade, whose name and release date are still unknown. The fan beyblade on the left is called Fire Crocodile, and the one on the right is 'God Birdshine' or something like that. They kept the Metal Wheel of Fire Crocodile, took 'God Birdshine''s Clear Wheel, but also its Track, which has a "roller style" ... so it will have wheels ?

From what I understand, they say they received more than 60 000 drawings ...
That looks pretty funky. I'd like to see that bey in person.
...The track is something like Spike Lizard's BB if I were to say.
the kids left drawing looks like draciel v a bit, but that bey looks cool however.
The wheel looks like it will have bad recoil. The track sounds really interesting.
But if we learned anything from Sagittario there might be a way to control it.
That I don't doubt. We may be able to get those odd protrusions to function like Leone. They appear to pack a bit of punch on looks alone.
So, Fire Birdshine?

Ahaha, that Wheel will definitely have insane recoil. Worse than Leone, and maybe even Sagittario, I predict.

Track should be interesting.
Birdshine...? I'm really sorry, but that does sound like the outcome of trying to ferment an eagle...
The blade itself looks like they've tried to shove too many elements in to a single blade, and to me this is a real shame.
This could have resulted in some genuinely useful parts, but instead we're left with what in all honesty is a bit of a mess.
this will be intresting
the roller track could be usefull for defence maybe hmm
Thats pretty neat. I'm at a loss to why they combined two, but their choice, not mine.

That track looks beast.
the god birdshine was alright but the other is just carp
They must have gotten thousands of drawings from very young kids ... What did you expect. Some people would still draw like that years later.
(Dec. 13, 2009  2:43 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Birdshine...? I'm really sorry, but that does sound like the outcome of trying to ferment an eagle...
The blade itself looks like they've tried to shove too many elements in to a single blade, and to me this is a real shame.
This could have resulted in some genuinely useful parts, but instead we're left with what in all honesty is a bit of a mess.

One shot, and you're flyin' high!

Is it just me, or has mfb gone mostly glam since the light wheel was introduced. Is there even recoil anymore, or are we just shooting smooth silver discs at each other? Someone, restore my faith, please. Unhappy
(Dec. 14, 2009  7:41 AM)Minion Wrote: One shot, and you're flyin' high!

Is it just me, or has mfb gone mostly glam since the light wheel was introduced. Is there even recoil anymore, or are we just shooting smooth silver discs at each other? Someone, restore my faith, please. Unhappy

Frisbee anyone?
So wait they are going to be actually making that beyblade, like actually releasing it?!!?
so i sent a email to hasbro suprisingly i got a reply from them
(Dec. 14, 2009  11:04 AM)Dirge Wrote: so i sent a email to hasbro suprisingly i got a reply from them

... About?
Getting Earth Aquila, Flame Libra, Libra and a RBV3 in my stocking this christmas!

woot
(Dec. 14, 2009  1:28 PM)Kei Wrote: ... About?

And they said?
(Dec. 14, 2009  1:39 PM)Ash Wrote: Getting Earth Aquila, Flame Libra, Libra and a RBV3 in my stocking this christmas!

woot

Flame Sagitario C145BS

^I started with Sagitario 145S

Workin' ma way up.
Man I've been playing with some HMS combos and I've forgotten how powerful many of them are

Samurai Upper
17gram CWD Defense Ring
Grip Flat Core

I think Blue used this in Beyblade's not Dead; it's a really powerful attack type.
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609

hahaha
they just figured this out