Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 24, 2009  11:30 PM)bey tempest Wrote: how can your rf combo do that?

Hmm, it's what I'm trying to figure out myself ...

I agree with you Flight, I'm thinking it's at that point as well; although I have to admit that this worn RF is by far my favourite Bottom at the moment, I'm finding it to be really versatile.

Hiro touched on it before, and I really agree; a worn RF has more uses than you might think, whether it be in a defensive capacity or as I've found, some odd Balance (as a type) properties.
(Nov. 24, 2009  10:02 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Might mistake it for the litterbox, better watch out.

haha i better keep an eye on him when hes around it
(Nov. 25, 2009  12:19 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha i better keep an eye on him when hes around it

oh dang

it's fun to launch into the staduim when someones hand is in it. a cat would not be fun. the human doesn't bite.
(Nov. 25, 2009  3:55 AM)firelord767 Wrote: it's fun to launch into the staduim when someones hand is in it

what's wrong with you
(Nov. 25, 2009  3:55 AM)firelord767 Wrote: oh dang

it's fun to launch into the staduim when someones hand is in it. a cat would not be fun. the human doesn't bite.

thats just cruel you dont shot stuff at people or pets
(Nov. 25, 2009  4:12 AM)Dirge Wrote: thats just cruel you dont shot stuff at people or pets

Just hope he doesn't use a metal tip...
[Image: 11840_1153785448067_1330603936_30367769_7642898_n.jpg]

Look at the BeyCard my brother and mum made me haha
they made that? wow, thats good.
If people remember the EX-MACHINA blog that youknown has, I think he posted some information about some prototypes of the new generation of Beyblade ... However, he put that blog post "friends only", but he only has one friend who rarely visits anymore and he never accepts friend requests, nor does he reply to messages ...

... I do not understand how he can enjoy posting things to himself like that so much ... And he only removes the "friends only" barrier once the information is actually officially out, but his blog post does not matter anymore then ...
hahahaha

whatever it's probably a second clear wheel or something
I can see this being the birth of the engine wheel (kill me now if it is).
how the heck would it be an engine wheel? it would probably be a bottom but that would be to small, so i cant really see that happening any time soon.
An engine wheel would connect to the track through the underside of the metal wheel (meaning it'd add another layer to the system) that you'd wind it up before launching.
When the wheel is hit, the engine is triggered, making the wheel spin in either the same (or opposite) direction to the rest of the bey.
no offence but that sounds pretty cool actually to me, apart from the fact it would activate when hit
I think a lot of people would just use it for the added weight, not for the actual gimmick.
what ever happened to "let it rip!"
(Nov. 29, 2009  2:46 AM)kameblader Wrote: what ever happened to "let it rip!"

it was always "go shoot" in japan
The oppsoite way would be neat. But we only have 2 left spin beys anyway Uncertain
.: The Depressing Story of My HMS Beys :.

Day 1
just ordered my first ever HMS blade a Wolborg MS it looks awsome and seems like a top bey

3 Weeks Later
YAY MY WOLBORG ARRIVED!! but after building it i notice something... NO LAUNCHER *cries*

2 Hours Later
okay i just ordered 2 more HMS Blades a Gaia Dragoon MS and a Draciel MS and most importantly of all.. they come with launchers!

2 weeks Later
i cant take it anymore i must use my Wolborg its sooo cool *goes and checks mail box*

1 week Later
I have been checking my Mailbox every hour for almost a week now im starting to lose my grip on reality I NEED TO USE MY WOLBORG!

1 hour later
*checking mailbox* WOOOT THEY'RE HERE YAY!! after ripping apart the packaging and building my two new blades i leap at the launchers
*looks at the launchers with astonishment*
okay now to put the ripcord in and... NOOO! THE RIPCORDS ARE BOTH BROKEN!
i go into the fetal position and start rocking back and forward
*Ding goes the light bulb*
i know i'll just use one of the rip cords from my MFBs or from one of my plastics
oh..God...Jesus...NOOO THEY DONT FIT ARRGH!
*Ding Goes the light bulb*
oh well not to worry i'll just go order a launcher online...

ROBIN! screams my mum
what?
I JUST GOT MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND IT SAYS HERE YOU HAVE SPENT $230 ON BEYBLADES OVER THE PAST MONTH BUYING THEM OVER THE INTERNET!!!
woops...

it seems like i will never be able to use my Wolborg MS... *becomes suicidal*
90% of that is your fault
(Nov. 29, 2009  6:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 90% of that is your fault

hmm i have to agree with you although the broken ripcords aren't
How were they broken?
Snapped apart? worn (like it was used before)?
Does the place you ordered from offer any refund/replacement for broken merchandise?
(Nov. 29, 2009  6:46 AM)Robsta Wrote: $230 woops...

Wait..what?
You paid that amount for just three HMS Blades? Gasp
Wow very derpressing ='[

Ohh well, and how did it charge 230$, how much did you spend on wolborg? cuz the dracial and gaia dragoon are like 8$ at most on ebay..
He said it was spent over the course of a month, so he didn't do it on that one transaction. I'd like to know how they were broken as well because he bought the Draciel and Gaia Dragoon MS from me. I opened up the Driger I got and the launcher and ripcord were fine.

Did you bother to straighten the ripcord? They do come folded up to fit in the box.