Beyblade Random Thoughts

wow im having so much fun with my new flame sagittario now!
it can outspin my brothers driger ms and can beat all my engine gears.
heh never though it would be so good.
(Nov. 24, 2009  2:02 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: wow im having so much fun with my new flame sagittario now!
it can outspin my brothers driger ms and can beat all my engine gears.
heh never though it would be so good.

Try using it customized Wink
(Nov. 24, 2009  2:07 AM)Aqua Wrote: Try using it customized Wink

I only have flame sagittario C145S .
I have no other MFB's so far, but im thrilled about getting more.
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:56 AM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, exactly. It really sucks that Takara is releasing the same parts over and over again, when they can be releasing new parts.

haha i guess theyre just being lazy?
(Nov. 24, 2009  2:13 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha i guess theyre just being lazy?

Pretty much lol, and I guess they're trying to cut down on production costs. They've been doing this since the start of MFB Tired
(Nov. 24, 2009  2:20 AM)Aqua Wrote: Pretty much lol, and I guess they're trying to cut down on production costs. They've been doing this since the start of MFB Tired

maybe theyre worried about the whole recession thing when the worest has probley past T_T
(Nov. 24, 2009  2:20 AM)Aqua Wrote: Pretty much lol, and I guess they're trying to cut down on production costs. They've been doing this since the start of MFB Tired

Stinks that they did that with flame libra. :\
Just got my MFB's today... i battled my plastic blades with them, dam these metal things kick so much carp bahahahahah
(Nov. 24, 2009  4:18 AM)phreshD Wrote: Just got my MFB's today... i battled my plastic blades with them, dam these metal things kick so much carp bahahahahah

hha ofcourse they do Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 24, 2009  4:18 AM)phreshD Wrote: Just got my MFB's today... i battled my plastic blades with them, dam these metal things kick so much carp bahahahahah

mine can even beat RC's, HMS, ang engine gears
MFB's rule Cute
haha yeah obviously the metal ones are much superior to the past beyblades (plsatic, rc, those big carp ones that sound, and the keychain ones lololol etc.)

but dam im in love with these metal blades <3 when they come out in america... I'm gonna have to work alot harder for some extra cash...lets just leave it at that
Iv'e even showed them off to my most grouchy friend and she thought they were cool lol
is there anything beyblade can't do?
anything beyblades can't do? hmm...

Making me a sandwich >Gasp
(Nov. 24, 2009  2:43 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Stinks that they did that with flame libra. :\

Actually, that was one of the better releases (in terms of the number of new parts it had). 3/4 of the parts were new... the clear wheel, track, and botttom. But for other releases, nothing AT ALL is new, for example: Dark Cancer CH120SF. But it's good that Cancer and CH120 are being released in a regular booster, because at least they're easier to obtain...
lol the cardboard thing they give you to put around the staduims are anouying to put together esspically with my cat trying to eat it D:
Most people don't even bother using it Tongue_out
i assembled one once, realized it made it impossible to shoot, and never used it again
(Nov. 24, 2009  9:14 PM)Aqua Wrote: Most people don't even bother using it Tongue_out

haha realy?damn i waste time putting it together Tired
haha my cat for some reason realy likes to sit in beystadiums yet hes afrade of beyblades when i play :L
Might mistake it for the litterbox, better watch out.
Hahaha lol i can just imagine that tempestas.
Those are so annoying to put together. They fall apart if you ever get a stadium out with a blade that hits the barrier.
so they dont really do much then so why would they still include them
It still provides some degree of protection, especially given that the target audience are quite young ...

Can potentially avoid lawsuits as well, I guess.

---

My worn RF-combination is outspinning MF Libra C145WB, which I'm a bit surprised by.
I'm assuming it's worn to the point where there's very little flat left on it, in turn making it perform in a RB (rubber ball) type fashion.
I'm still surprised by it though, I must admit.