Beyblade Random Thoughts

i'm in a similiar boat... only you have 1 face, 1 track, 1 wheel, and 2 bottoms more than i. You should really get the storrm Pegasis Starter.
i might be getting a storm pegasis starter and some metal faces soon Smile
Can you tell me what the names below stands for?
rock
storm
flame
mad
dark
heat
wind
clay
(Nov. 22, 2009  4:34 AM)Melroch Wrote: Can you tell me what the names below stands for?
rock
storm
flame
mad
dark
heat
wind
clay
... Wheels ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...T_BEYBLADE

Could you also use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic in the future.
(Nov. 22, 2009  4:34 AM)Melroch Wrote: Can you tell me what the names below stands for?
rock
storm
flame
mad
dark
heat
wind
clay
there HWS metal or plastic wheels
Rock is a metal wheel
Storm is a Metal wheel
Flame is a Metal wheel
Mad is a Plastic wheel
Dark is a Metal wheel
Heat is a Plastic wheel
Wind is a Plastic wheel
Clay is a Plastic wheel

Storm and Wind look alike
Rock and Clay look alike
Mad and Dark look alike
Flame and heat look alike
(Nov. 22, 2009  4:39 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Flame and heat look alike
No, they do not.

Also, they are called Light Wheels, and you really should not have bothered typing all of that ... The information is already elsewhere, hah.
Thanks, but what is the diference between the sagittario and the flame sagittario, for example???
(Nov. 22, 2009  4:48 PM)Melroch Wrote: Thanks, but what is the diference between the sagittario and the flame sagittario, for example???
Sagittario is a Wheel.

Flame is a Metal Wheel, and Sagittario is a Clear Wheel. Together, they make a Hybrid Wheel.

You should have read this :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ts_of_MFBs
I read that before and I didn't get it...
When I buy a Starter Set I get a clear wheel and a metal wheel?
Yes! my Flame Sagittario finally came in!
good day.
(Nov. 22, 2009  7:21 PM)Melroch Wrote: I read that before and I didn't get it...
When I buy a Starter Set I get a clear wheel and a metal wheel?
If you buy a Starter, a Booster, a Random Booster or a special set, you get a whole beyblade, so of course you get the equivalent of one whole Wheel, whether it is Hybrid or not.

You really have to use the Ask a question, get an answer! topic now.
(Nov. 22, 2009  7:23 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Yes! my Flame Sagittario finally came in!
good day.

Yeah! Thats great!
(Nov. 22, 2009  9:26 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Yeah! Thats great!

yeah im super happy Cute
now to test it out some!
Is there some other kind of meaning to this hand symbol in Japan?
[Image: picture1me.png]
Because it looks an awful lot like he's flipping the V whilst grinning wildly.
(Nov. 23, 2009  12:52 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Is there some other kind of meaning to this hand symbol in Japan?
[Image: picture1me.png]
Because it looks an awful lot like he's flipping the V whilst grinning wildly.

the peace hand sign actully means victory in japan
Ah, that makes a lot more sense.
But if he's making the peace sign, then shouldn't his hand be the facing the opposite way?
Either way, something tells me they'll be changing the hasbro box art.
With his fingers, Tetsuya imitates a crab's pincers ... Whether his palm is facing the viewer or not, it does not matter at all.
still kai v you cant expect them to keep that on the box when it looks like flipping someone the bird
(Nov. 23, 2009  9:51 PM)bey tempest Wrote: still kai v you cant expect them to keep that on the box when it looks like flipping someone the bird
Daidouji's official picture is a lot more obvious than this one ... And I personally bear absolutely no thought to a person who would show me the back of a finger ... It really has lost so much meaning after being overused like that. It is time we move on to something else.
(Nov. 23, 2009  9:51 PM)bey tempest Wrote: still kai v you cant expect them to keep that on the box when it looks like flipping someone the bird

i though he was doing the crab pincer thing.
Takara needs to release a Metal Change bottom, it's been long enough imo...
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:38 AM)Aqua Wrote: Takara needs to release a Metal Change bottom, it's been long enough imo...

never heard of that part before.
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:45 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: never heard of that part before.

Driger S, Death Gargoyle MS, etc have a metal change BB/RC...
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:38 AM)Aqua Wrote: Takara needs to release a Metal Change bottom, it's been long enough imo...

yeah they realy need to even a metal flat bottom would be nice
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:50 AM)Dirge Wrote: yeah they realy need to even a metal flat bottom would be nice

Yeah, exactly. It really sucks that Takara is releasing the same parts over and over again, when they can be releasing new parts.