Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 12, 2009  10:56 PM)Crimson Wrote: I'd love to hear how Metal Face Libra M145Q works.
Since I'd like to think it's just so heavy that it bodyslams everything out of the stadium.

And since it's a combo I'd probably try out, Escolpio 90Q Cool

my god! a MF Libra M145Q sounds so crazy! just think of the chaos it could cause o.o
I keep seeing weird things that Japanese parents did for their kids and, when I saw the Escolpio cake, I decided to make a (bad) collage of all the pictures I had :

[Image: MFB_Food.jpg]
Lol. The rice cakes look good though, except the Libra one.
... that.... is not normal.....
I love the kyouya one in the bottom left.
Beycakes...wow did not see that coming.
i wish i had one now...to bad the cake is a lie.
zone dragon i hate your sig so much
(Nov. 19, 2009  5:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: zone dragon i hate your sig so much

What did i do wrong? Could you please explain?
(Nov. 19, 2009  1:33 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: What did i do wrong? Could you please explain?

TEH RANDOMMM
wow, way to embrace RANDOMNESS, brad. A true visionary.

i doubt there are high odds, but c-wheels of the old bit beasts for, like, an anaversary would be AWESOME. But it would be esaier to make them than to wait on the impossible....
(Nov. 19, 2009  3:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: TEH RANDOMMM

is that a bad or good thing?
if he responds to your question of what you did wrong with that i imagine it would be a hint of some kind
Woot, my Pegasis set came in! I'm also teaching my friend's little bro the wonders of spinning tops!

(Man, MFB's are micro sized!)
They are about the same size as HMS beyblades ...
I knew they were smaller, but i hadn't handled a bey in years. I've never seen a HMS in person. Besides, I've grown quite a bit since then and my hands are fairly sizable.

My Laucher Grip and Beylauncher just came in.
I need to rebuild my beyblade collection Unhappy
But I dunno if it's worth it :T
(Nov. 20, 2009  5:20 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Woot, my Pegasis set came in! I'm also teaching my friend's little bro the wonders of spinning tops!

(Man, MFB's are micro sized!)

Wow my mail sure is slow!
How long did it take you to get your blade?
I've been waiting over two weeks for my flame sagittario :\
(Nov. 21, 2009  5:06 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: Wow my mail sure is slow!
How long did it take you to get your blade?
I've been waiting over two weeks for my flame sagittario :\

Yeah, it took 2 weeks for me. My Pegasis came from Korea and Beylauncher/Grip set came from Honk Kong.
great now i have to wait till monday Unhappy
(Nov. 21, 2009  5:02 AM)Beynval Wrote: I need to rebuild my beyblade collection Unhappy
But I dunno if it's worth it :T

dont worry i can get you a few in your xmas bundle Tongue_out
Just thinking of what Beyblade I should get next...I'm thinking of a Storm Pegasis...I've always wanted one so I'm leaning towards that.
RFs are good. Storm is good too. Maybe you should get the starter. I would, just in case your current beylauncher breaks. And from what i've heard, it will.
Well, I've only got Pegasis and Rock Leone... I still don't have a Beylauncher either.. Which I should really get.