Beyblade Random Thoughts

It feels good to come back in after hanging with friends for a while to suddenly find that nearly all the beyblades I put on Ebay have been sold. :]
Whats your ebay account?
Same as my name here.
(Nov. 07, 2009  2:17 AM)Corey Wrote: What track are you using?

I've done tests with it on every height bar 120.
I've not had much luck with it past 90. But with 90 it's been doing pretty well for me.
I just got a negative feedback on Ebay because the buyer bid too much and can't cover the payment. Uncertain

Oh well, I'm getting it resolved.
ah, that stinks. if it;s his or her fault, why do you get the negative feedback?
Damn i hate people that do that it just carps me of.
(Nov. 08, 2009  8:36 PM)firelord767 Wrote: ah, that stinks. if it;s his or her fault, why do you get the negative feedback?

Because they are lame. And it hurts me because it puts me back at 14 positive feedback and I need at least 15 to sell multiples.

Hopefully one of my other buyers will leave positive feedback.
This didn't deserve its own thread, but it's worth mentioning here. We all know Takara-Tomy has a weight limit, but TT has officially singled out Libra + Metal Face.

[Image: apita_coution_091029.jpg]
hahahahahaha
Is it just me who's getting consistently bad results with Earth?
It seems to be consistently loosing to both Flame Wolf DF145SD and Virgo DF145SD, tried switching the DF's and SD's around and the results were still the same.
I saw a deleted thread just now, about how a metal face libra exceeds the weight limit for the takata tomy competitions. I know we do not care much about that rule at WBO, but it kind of made me think about the point on how attack types seem to be a final resort after stamina and defense.

I do understand that there are many stamina combos coming to be more popular to defeat the Defense tanks, but even then, attack combos seem far and rew between. Just a random thought. I don't think WBO should change the weight limit rule btw.

Short version:
If you could pick one of the 3 types (what the heck, lets include balance) mhich type you feel gives you the best chance in any given tournament?
Has there ever been a time were tt thought about the producs they make? cause some blades seam half-assed espesialy because of the fact that they have turniments and some blades even unmodified serpas legale requierments accidentally.
Exactly. like the new capricorn that came out... omg the tip was beyond terrible. That just seems pathetic. But, yes a lot of wimpy products. But I guess they want to make ones to match the ones in the tv show (obvious selling point) as well as good ones.

I think as more beyblades come out in the MFB line, more competitive combos will start to come out (captain obvious statement) Smile
(Nov. 09, 2009  10:26 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Exactly. like the new capricorn that came out... omg the tip was beyond terrible. That just seems pathetic. But, yes a lot of wimpy products. But I guess they want to make ones to match the ones in the tv show (obvious selling point) as well as good ones.

I think as more beyblades come out in the MFB line, more competitive combos will start to come out (captain obvious statement) Smile

So just out of interest, have you ever tested M145Q?
Maybe it's all in the customazation. Perhaps TT wants us to not think about booster packs as one new bey, but a few new parts, not to be related.

*Hatches conspiracy theory*
(Nov. 09, 2009  10:31 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Maybe it's all in the customazation. Perhaps TT wants us to not think about booster packs as one new bey, but a few new parts, not to be related.

*Hatches conspiracy theory*

Yes, welcome to Beyblade. Customisation is the entire basis of the toyline.
The target age is less likely to battle with a custamazation with recoil-reduction factored in and a perfect smash attack ready.

When we get a new blade, we DO, at least subcoincsesly, think of it as a blade, no?
(Nov. 09, 2009  10:31 PM)♥ Wrote: So just out of interest, have you ever tested M145Q?

Is the only way to be allowed to talk about a beyblade to have used it first? No, I have not, but by every video I have seen, and everything I have read, it is pretty much accepted that the tip is horrible. I do not know much about the wheel and track though.
So it would be logical to get it for the track and tip even though the wheel is back, even though the wheel is bad. My theory states that TT wants us to customize so bad that they add one horrid part to a great blade to try and get us to customize.
(Nov. 09, 2009  10:02 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Short version:
If you could pick one of the 3 types (what the heck, lets include balance) mhich type you feel gives you the best chance in any given tournament?

If we're talking MFB, Libra CH120RF (Balance), obviously. It's win rate speaks for itself.
(Nov. 09, 2009  10:34 PM)firelord767 Wrote: The target age is less likely to battle with a custamazation with recoil-reduction factored in and a perfect smash attack ready.

When we get a new blade, we DO, at least subcoincsesly, think of it as a blade, no?

... What? Customisation is actively promoted, considering the parts are separate and interchangeable, and heavily features on all the boxes and instructions ...

(Nov. 09, 2009  10:36 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2009  10:31 PM)♥ Wrote: So just out of interest, have you ever tested M145Q?

Is the only way to be allowed to talk about a beyblade to have used it first? No, I have not, but by every video I have seen, and everything I have read, it is pretty much accepted that the tip is horrible. I do not know much about the wheel and track though.

Yes, pretty much; how can you call something "pathetic" without having a true understanding of it? I have seen it defeat Libra-based combos in every video I've watched ...

Not sure how it's "pretty much accepted that the tip is horrible" either, seeing as no one has tested it extensively on this forum.
yeah, but a kid of the young target age would put a blade together becouse it "looks neat", not becouse it manages to use the power of sagittarios wheel with an RF and Metal Face to avoid recoil.
(Nov. 09, 2009  10:02 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Short version:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Libra-CH120RF

EDIT: my bad, didn't see Kei's post Confused