Beyblade Random Thoughts

I know but i wanted to see other peoples preferences.
(Nov. 02, 2009  6:26 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: I know but i wanted to see other peoples preferences.

Um, it's not a preference, it's a fact.
Ok then.
They should make a MBD like MFB Track, that would be cool.
It could happen, considering they are making metal sharp.
What is MBD by the way ?
Metal Ball Defenser, a simple use of the search option could have told you this Sam.
The search option here is really useful, I'd recommend it in future.
Okay sorry.
[Image: HPIM2272.jpg]

forgot to post this a while ago. It appears Sono-Kong was including little slips of paper as to how to use the beylauncher in the package.
That was included with my Takara Angle Compass, Earth Aquila and Flame Libra; which probably highlights the new stance they're taking on the issue.
Was spinning a combo on my desk as I was doing some readings and I noticed my bey was doing this when it stopped spinning. Thing is it can do it consistently.

[Image: HPIM2279.jpg]
I wonder what it would take to get the master molds and reintroduce the plastic series legally?
'Cause i'd like to re build some of my older ones because they have falled into disrepair.
By telling your friends and then your fiends tell there friends and etc. That is a way.
(Nov. 03, 2009  10:05 PM)flamedramon Wrote: I wonder what it would take to get the master molds and reintroduce the plastic series legally?
'Cause i'd like to re build some of my older ones because they have falled into disrepair.

it won't happen

(Nov. 03, 2009  10:07 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: By telling your friends and then your fiends tell there friends and etc. That is a way.

no
(Nov. 03, 2009  10:05 PM)flamedramon Wrote: 'Cause i'd like to re build some of my older ones because they have falled into disrepair.

You can still buy plastic and HMS beyblades, you know...
I read somewhere yesterday that the MFB anime was 51 episodes long.
If they don't do another season, I'm afraid Beyblade might die again. Unhappy
Dun Dun Duh.

The anime is what really keeps the bey boat floating. Unfortunetly, if the anime lacked a season 2, it'd be done. I doubt TT would come back to revive it again, if bey's second chance failed.:\
(Nov. 04, 2009  10:24 PM)Nuno Wrote: I read somewhere yesterday that the MFB anime was 51 episodes long.
If they don't do another season, I'm afraid Beyblade might die again. Unhappy

It's just the first season. Nobody really knows.
Hm, TAKARA-TOMY plans to develop Beyblade, at least through Hasbro, until 2012 'officially'. Plus, Beyblade and Transformers are their hit products right now and those are good in stimulating their profits, from what I understood of recent press releases.
as long as the show does well im alright with it
i really cant wait to see the episodes
Just paid for my first moj order :.)))))
Having had my Quetz for about 2 months now. In that time I've been through one RF and opened a mint one, and yet, it consistently underperforms compared to Storm.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, haha.
I bypassed my transaction limit on my savings account.

Too many bey-purchases D:
(Nov. 07, 2009  12:00 AM)♥ Wrote: Having had my Quetz for about 2 months now. In that time I've been through one RF and opened a mint one, and yet, it consistently underperforms compared to Storm.

i find quetz performs alot better against libra then strom Confused
(Nov. 07, 2009  12:00 AM)♥ Wrote: Having had my Quetz for about 2 months now. In that time I've been through one RF and opened a mint one, and yet, it consistently underperforms compared to Storm.

What track are you using?