Beyblade Random Thoughts

If you consider it for a Hybrid Wheel System beyblade, where TAKARA-TOMY used the 'handles' on the Track to place it directly onto the Metal Wheel (the 'handles' act as a vertical limit upwards, in a way), then the lowest Track you can get that could still be attached to a Bottom is probably only 90. With the previous system, we might be able to get slightly lower, 75, but the Wheel would really hit the stadium floor anyway. Plus, TAKARA-TOMY does not seem to be interested in the previous system anymore ...

The Bottom itself easily requires a 50 on its own, and then you need some height to be able to put a Track under the Wheel.
It's because they are lazy carps and if they actually had taken notice of this community maybe they will get more people to buy MFB's which will lead to more profit for them.
(Nov. 02, 2009  11:29 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Well they did but they was more creative which is what your saying for TT to get more creative.

Hasbro was never creative with parts, what are you talking about? Give one example.

(Nov. 02, 2009  1:41 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: It's because they are lazy carps and if they actually had taken notice of this community maybe they will get more people to buy MFB's which will lead to more profit for them.

This community is a drop in the bucket compared to TT's market.
Yes we maybe a 'drop in the bucket' compared to TT but they should atleast ask us.
(Nov. 02, 2009  3:33 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Yes we maybe a 'drop in the bucket' compared to TT but they should atleast ask us.

Why? TT's market is Japan, and almost no one here lives in Japan.
And all the tournaments organized there are mostly only for elementary school kids, from what I recall ...
(Nov. 02, 2009  3:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why?

Because MFB is going to come out in spring 2010 so they should ask us since we're all from very diffrent places such as i live in London and someone else lives in Australia they should ask a wider range of people i'm not saying for them not to ask the people in Japan i'm just saying ask other people that live worldwide.
Yeah, its like saying the Japanese get to make all the decisions.
(Nov. 02, 2009  4:48 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Because MFB is going to come out in spring 2010 so they should ask us since we're all from very diffrent places such as i live in London and someone else lives in Australia they should ask a wider range of people i'm not saying for them not to ask the people in Japan i'm just saying ask other people that live worldwide.

Outside of Japan is not their problem. It's Hasbro's.

Seriously, try to think about this reasonably for one minute ...
Not necessarily because TT are the makers of MFB not Hasbro, Hasbro is just a mass company that will start selling it in spring 2010.
(Nov. 02, 2009  5:15 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Not necessarily because TT are the makers of MFB not Hasbro, Hasbro is just a mass company that will start selling it in spring 2010.

Ugh, just never mind.
Hasbro is responsible for distribution of Beyblade Metal Fusion outside Asia. TAKARA-TOMY lets Hasbro do it.
Exactly Hasbro has a choice to do it or not.
So TAKARA-TOMY has no reason to contact us in any way ...
Forgive me if I get it wrong but don't TT make the MFB's we know at the moment for Japan and some parts of Asia, and Hasbro then make them (in USA), sometimes with modified parts, not necessarily different ones.
Actually, I would've thought the argument would be that Hasbro are too lazy because they only mass produce. Remember when they changed Zeus, Gigars, Appolon, Venus and poseidon. They gave them all engine gears instead of MW's, and the BB they used was just a recolour of Dragoon G. That, I think, is way more lazy. Besides, MFB may go on for another 5 TV series and generations. Think of the hybrid wheels as the start of the spin gear series, and the MFB's without clear wheels were the Grip Attackers. Hopefully, TT and hasbro will look at the flaws, and change them.
How does that make them lazy if they only mass produce them there not the people who make them and i would have they're not alowed to make any beyblade thing with takaras concent since it is there product.
(Nov. 02, 2009  1:41 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: It's because they are lazy carps and if they actually had taken notice of this community maybe they will get more people to buy MFB's which will lead to more profit for them.
I'm saying that surely Hasbro are lazier if they are cutting costs by recolouring old parts and adding the takara AR. Though this fact only counts for the BEGA blades in the TV series, what about capricorn strike G. Didn't they ruin A/Uriel 2 with their 'mods'
please stop it neither of you know what you're talking about
fine then *sigh*.
0_______0 my lips are now sealed lol
Lol that face is so weird, anyways guys what do you think the lowest track you can use with any blade is ?
Why does my earlier explanation not make enough sense ...
(Nov. 02, 2009  6:13 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Lol that face is so weird, anyways guys what do you think the lowest track you can use with any blade is ?

Well considering the lowest track they've made so far is a 90...

Mystery Solved
but i'm not on about the ones out now i mean in just your opinon such as track 65 etc.
Kai-V already explained it. Why ask again?

(Nov. 02, 2009  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you consider it for a Hybrid Wheel System beyblade, where TAKARA-TOMY used the 'handles' on the Track to place it directly onto the Metal Wheel (the 'handles' act as a vertical limit upwards, in a way), then the lowest Track you can get that could still be attached to a Bottom is probably only 90. With the previous system, we might be able to get slightly lower, 75, but the Wheel would really hit the stadium floor anyway. Plus, TAKARA-TOMY does not seem to be interested in the previous system anymore ...

The Bottom itself easily requires a 50 on its own, and then you need some height to be able to put a Track under the Wheel.