Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'll be doing quite a bit of testing with mine when it arrives
Good to know.
it seemed that as soon as people knew it was a plastic on plastic part, as apposed to a metal on plastic part, it was gone.
It didn't stop me from getting mine :3

Edit: on another note, MF (Aries Face on MF or just put in the face you used for Clay Aries to see how it looks) Purple Libra ED145B looks very, very nice.
Show us pics. ;P
Just letting you guys know that all but one of Brad's standing orders got shipped out today. The receipt is almost 3 feet long!
How does C145 compare Vs ED145?
(Sep. 02, 2009  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How does C145 compare Vs ED145?
This is what I want to know more than anything else currently.
C145 has been a dominant defensive part, and if a new outclassing part has come out, then it'd be nice to know.
(Sep. 02, 2009  1:09 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Just letting you guys know that all but one of Brad's standing orders got shipped out today. The receipt is almost 3 feet long!
For a man who's given up on beyblade, that's a VERY long receipt.
(Sep. 02, 2009  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How does C145 compare Vs ED145?

From my initial test, it's not quite as consistent as C145 mainly because it can spontaneously get KO'd, however, it's pretty darn effective. It was able to take quite a few quality hits from Quetz and not get sent flying. I don't think it outclasses C145 though.

Heart Wrote:Show us pics. Tongue_out_wink

Ask and you shall receive:

[Image: DSC00100.jpg]
(Sep. 02, 2009  1:25 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I don't think it outclasses C145 though.

then it's entirely useless
(Sep. 02, 2009  1:25 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I don't think it outclasses C145 though.
All I needed to hear.
I'll test it myself when I can, but I just wanted a new part to outclass a predecessor for once.
I think I'll be selling the entirety of my RBVL3 stock at RR if anybodies interested.
(Sep. 02, 2009  1:29 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'll test it myself when I can, but I just wanted a new part to outclass a predecessor for once.

Yea, I can agree with this. I'll still test MFLibraED145WB to see if I get anything different. Maybe the B bottom tilted things (though I doubt it)? I plan to test against Quetz90RF (a full test) and Storm Pegasis 90/100 RF.
Not sure what you mean.
I think he means how easily does it spin free.
(Sep. 02, 2009  12:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think he means how easily does it spin free.

I thought so, just wanted to be sure. With a decent push, it will spin around 2-3 times then stop. I don't think that has much bearing on when it's spinning. When I get back home tonight, I'll spin it on something and put my finger on ED145 to see how much spin is affected.
(Sep. 02, 2009  1:34 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Yea, I can agree with this. I'll still test MFLibraED145WB to see if I get anything different. Maybe the B bottom tilted things (though I doubt it)? I plan to test against Quetz90RF (a full test) and Storm Pegasis 90/100 RF.

If you want to see how ED145 takes hits, use Storm 90RF, Storm 100RF rarely touches the track significantly so much as slightly under the metal wheel. That being said, ED145 may affect balance, stamina, and movement significantly vs different combo's.

I'll feel bad for you and your RF by the time you're done testing good sir.
So it appears as though the Metal Drigers I ordered are, in fact, coming with the HM Core (unless I am mistaken, but I looked at pictures of the EG (which is blue) and the HM (which is green) in the wiki, and compared them with the back of the box, and the core on the back of the box is green). That would make me very happy if this info is indeed true.

Though, when I think about, I did order it from MOJ, which is pretty much all Takara-Tomy products, so I guess I should've noticed sooner. Nevertheless, glad I ordered 3. d(~.^<)
^ lmao at hasbro bey being on YJA.

That wouldn't happen... would it?
(Sep. 03, 2009  4:44 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: ^ lmao at hasbro bey being on YJA.

not unless you're lucky and a Hasbro Bearing Stiger comes up lol
(Sep. 03, 2009  4:44 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: ^ lmao at hasbro bey being on YJA.

I have seen some Hasbro things on YJA in the past. The main thing about it was that it was in English.
Hasbro blades do pop up from time to time on YJA. And for some reason they are always way overpriced.
Didn't some Japanese players try to buy the Hasbro versions of particular parts?
I'm sure I remember back in the days of Beyblade Damashii an article on (I think, but I'm not sure) Wolborg mentioning the Hasbro version used a harder rubber tip than the takara version.
Yes, there were some. Hasbro's Bearing Stinger was sharper, for example.
I will post it here since I do not know whether they will be included in Reshuffle Sets or sold separately yet :

A Burn Phoenix beyblade and an Earth Virgo one will be released, most probably near the end of this year.

As dumb as it sounds, Phoenix will probably end up having Burn Phoenix in the manga ...
Earth Virgo makes sense. Burn Phoenix? Heat's Metal Wheel counterpart? I ask because Heat doesn't really look like Flame, so maybe Burn will look like Heat. Or maybe I'm looking too much into it.