Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm thinking of using the Stardust RF with 90 since the colors almost perfectly match.

And yeah SPeg isn't that valuable, so I wouldn't stress much over using it.
(Aug. 18, 2009  1:12 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: wow flight those are awesome... but did u have any ideas as to what they would stand for? I came up with a few reasons of my own, but id like to know what you intended them to be Grin

1. Attack Badge
2. Defense Badge
3. Stamina Badge
4. Balance Badge
5. Ripcord Badge
6. Stadium Badge
7. Power Launch Badge
8. Metal Badge
(Aug. 18, 2009  7:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: And yeah SPeg isn't that valuable, so I wouldn't stress much over using it.

And on the contrary, use it as much as you can, hope you'll break it so you can justify picking up another RF.

I have 7 Storm Pegasis sitting UNUSED amongst my collection of things. RF's are valuable.
(Aug. 18, 2009  12:12 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: And on the contrary, use it as much as you can, hope you'll break it so you can justify picking up another RF.

I have 6 Storm Pegasis sitting UNUSED amongst my collection of things. RF's are valuable.

Luckily as it's one of my heavier used parts, currently at least, I have damaged one quite extensively enough to spur me to use a new one.
A few days ago i tried beyblading in a metal bowl and got an idea for a game i noticed that the beyblade would frequently fly out of the metal bowl and go quite a distance (about three feet or so) and then i thought why not make a game out of this.

What you will need:
Metal bowl (it works best) (make sure it isold or that you are not going to use it because it will get scratched and dented.) (got in trouble with my dad later for this)
Attack type beyblade (i would prefer you use F because there is no reason to waste an RF) (needs to be an MFB)
Light launcher/Beylaunche (Duh!) Grip is optional

Rules:Both players launch their beyblade into the bowl at the same time (or individually it doesn't really matter) and when they fly out of the stadium you measure the distance that they went. If you win buy a foot or less you get 1 point, 2 feet 2 points etc. the player to reach 10 points first wins.
Guh, can somebody upload the photos of their Stardust?
I Will! ill post the pics later
Argh

I just lost another lot with the entire RBVL3.
G and I played for a bit tonight, some pretty funny stuff. Tornado Attack is a better stadium than MFB Attack Type IMO. LibraCH120RF seems weak against ... Storm Pegasis 105RF Wut!?

Tournament is soon. Hope I don't come last Grin;;;
(Aug. 21, 2009  11:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LibraCH120RF seems weak against ... Storm Pegasis 105RF Wut!?
Ultimate combo my backside!
My turn to hate you Brad.

My extensive HEIGHT TESTING was my strategy against you!

:o

G and I must beat j00!
Have someone dangle a nice shirt from Tornado Mart in front of him just before he launches.

It's bound to distract him and mess his shot up. Smug
Lol

Brad vs. Hiro/G in finals would be so hype.
I think a design contest is actually going on on CoroCoro ...
http://ameblo.jp/yokueimaru/image-103262...47175.html

With better scans I will be able to translate more, but the deadline is on September 14th anyway.
Guessing only residents of Japan will be able to enter.
Should be interesting to see what will come from it though, and that stag beetle design is awesome ><!
Extremely breakable, but definitely awesome.
That's pretty awesome. I agree that the stag beetle looks amazing. Wish I could enter Tongue_out.
I sure havent been into beyblade much lately, school sure takes away your life... I havent battled anytone including myself in weeks! Maybe is I ever had some frekkin money I could order and that would bring it back
I know I probably can't enter the competition, but this would be my entry if I could.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

That's really cool.
How do you come up with these ideas........
AHDH and an over active imagination mostly.
Wow flight, thats awesome Grin

The saggitario beetle design looks easy to break the metal claw legs D:
I'm starting to think getting a new stadium wouldn't be such a bad idea, the stamina stadium I've had since December has taken a real beating from the HMS and MFB.
Raykon i can understand were your coming from my attack style stadium is totally morphed and well..... i was thinking on buying that supper attack style stadium but i thought na that can wait dark bull looks awesome and i do't want no-one else to buy it so i bought the bey instead. lol
In a few weeks i got aload of scratches on my stadium...i do too much 3+ blade battles. But there so interesting D:
Kai-V, is there any way at all that I could enter my design for the CoroCoro competition?