Beyblade Random Thoughts

beybrad doesnt like beyblade anymore its the end of the world fdgjkdfg =(
I think it's the other way around. Beyblade has scorned him.
As it has scorned us all.
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:21 AM)Beynval Wrote: beybrad doesnt like beyblade anymore its the end of the world fdgjkdfg =(

It's not that I don't like Beyblade. It's that I'm disappointed in it recently, and I know I'm not the only one feeling this way.
Honestly, just the fact that the prize blade of the latest RB is nothing but a recolor] is enough to set me off.

Anybody tried writing in to TT?
Anybody who knows japanese?
Asterisk... startdust pegasis is my favourite bey so farGrin its beautiful.
But really, any person skilled with paint could make one, am I right?
Can you really call it "Stardust pegasis" too? It's not even a different part, just a blue storm.

Admittedly, it does look nice, though.
stardust pegasis is really really pretty, the photos don't do it justice

however it's a freakin' recolor
yes...
ill probably take a picture of stardust to show how beautiful it is...
i put all my valuable mfbs in ziploc bags now haaha...
stays shiny 4ever
Super pretty, but if you buy a bey and not use it, it's more of a paperweight than a bey imo.
u seem to like gundam...
do u buy them to play with em?
haha i dunno if u get what im trying to say haha.
Touche.

However, gundam models are made for the purpose of looking nice and being impeccably detailed to scale, not to be played with as action figures.

Beyblade, on the other hand, is a game and the tops are made for the purpose of spinning. Find me a gundam model battle game and i'm sold.

Anyway, i doubt this is the best place to debate this, lol.
In my opinion, they could've released the recolor seperately, as a special edition or something.
Then again, taking a look at RBV3, some guy probably put a bunch of disassembled HWS bey into a box, drew parts at random and went from there.
There are people that collect rare Beyblades and not necessarily spin them you know.
(Aug. 18, 2009  6:34 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: There are people that collect rare Beyblades and not necessarily spin them you know.

i will never understand these people
I can't say that I will either, but I'm not surprised they exist. A guy on Ebay I was communicating with wanted to buy my Dark Wolf and he said he wanted it for a Japanese layout type thing in his apartment/house/dwelling. I was pretty dumbfounded and asked "You aren't going to spin it?" and he said "Well, every once in a while, but not regularly."

He didn't win the Dark Wolf though.
Some of the blades i buy i never use them cause theyre 2 valuable
is that wrong ? what is so hard to understand? :T
Hahaha Im sort of in the same situation. I got a bunch of MFB and I've never opened them.
I wont ever ever use against another beyblade:
stardust pegasis
pisces
aries
and dranzer MF.
I don't blame you for not using rare Beyblades and prefer to keep them pristine.
Unless you're going to sell it why does its "value" matter? The comparison to Gundam is totally inappropriate, btw. They're not expected to be played with, their function is to be built and look nice. The function for Beyblades is to spin and battle and get beaten up.

The only time I would not use a Beyblade is if I had multiples of it. I didn't use my Aries or Pisces, but that's because I am selling them.
dishes.
do u buy some rare 2k$ dish just to eat in it?
i dnt think so :T
hahaha
(Aug. 18, 2009  7:19 AM)Beynval Wrote: dishes.
do u buy some rare 2k$ dish just to eat in it?
i dnt think so :T
hahaha

Yes, a $2000 dish really compares to a mass manufactured, retail-priced $5 spinning top.

(I would probably not buy a $2000 dish unless it was incredibly beautiful enough to be used as a piece of display furniture on its own. Even then, I would probably not.)
hahahah beybrad, i give up trying to make u understand my point of view.
all i want to say is i love some beyblades too much to use them.
id rather keep them either NIB or assembled but iwouldnt use it against another bey.
dnt want it to get damaged
some beyblades have like huge collection value for people.
If i had both a storm pegasis and the stardust recolor, i'd probably stick with using the regular storm pegasis, and using the RF from the stardust recolor for other combo purposes.

Frankly, I don't know which is rarer atm, the regular or the stardust recolor. lol