Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 17, 2009  11:12 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I wish beyblade had gym badges :\
[Image: picture1wdb.png]
Would be cool to do a running the gauntlet type thing a long these lines, you had to beat 8 bladers in a row to win a prize.

these are sick, we will find a use for these
this is cool
Attached Files

.jpg   th_videoclip_bba4.jpg (Size: 4.44 KB / Downloads: 141)
yeah... Um. It just looks like a frame from a youtube video that's suffered from lag Chocked_2
ITS NIGAHIGA!!!!!!!

Those badges wood make good faces!
Probably gonna be able to get a MFB soon, yay.
Just wondering what starters I should get...
Meh, probably not the best thread to ask.
Anyway, yay.
(Aug. 17, 2009  11:12 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I wish beyblade had gym badges :\
[Image: picture1wdb.png]
Would be cool to do a running the gauntlet type thing a long these lines, you had to beat 8 bladers in a row to win a prize.

wow flight those are awesome... but did u have any ideas as to what they would stand for? I came up with a few reasons of my own, but id like to know what you intended them to be Grin
Ahaha Beyblade Badges. Pinching_eyes_2
I want one. lol
(Aug. 18, 2009  12:14 AM)Crazed Wrote: Probably gonna be able to get a MFB soon, yay.
Anyway, yay.

BB-03 Sagittario Starter is ma first and so far only bey. Its the only Stamina set. I'd say that, or bull.
(Aug. 18, 2009  12:14 AM)Crazed Wrote: Probably gonna be able to get a MFB soon, yay.
Anyway, yay.

Leone Starter for the D bottom
(Aug. 18, 2009  1:24 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Leone Starter for the D bottom

I think this is outdated information at this point, SD has proven to be just as good if not better: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Test-SD

Storm Pegasis + BB-22 is the killer starter set IMO.
I guess so, but SD doesn't come in a starter. I did read the SD testing thread and you're right about it being as good, if not better, than D.
(Aug. 18, 2009  1:33 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I guess so, but SD doesn't come in a starter. I did read the SD testing thread and you're right about it being as good, if not better, than D.

It's not worth it to get a Leone starter just for D at this point, IMO.
So I just got finished testing Lightning, and as I posted in the thread in Customizations the results were disappointing. Quetz is still king. All of the top Wheels right now were some of the first Wheels released. The thing killing Lightning is the Clear Wheel, unsurprisingly, and you can't change it to anything better. Hybrid Wheel System is making me really hate this game.

I still think pre-HWS Wheels combined with some of the newer Tracks and Bottoms is the peak of gameplay in terms of both strength and fun. I've seen all the upcoming releases for this year and I'm not convinced any of them are going to replace Quetz, Libra, and Virgo.

I was so excited when my box arrived today, and now I'm just looking at all of these RBV3 and wondering what the hell I was thinking.
Brad.... =(
plz dnt say that its making me sad...
Lightning in upper mode is IMO as good as storm...
and the RBV3 were for the noobs... T_T
(Aug. 18, 2009  4:49 AM)Beynval Wrote: Brad.... =(
plz dnt say that its making me sad...
Lightning in upper mode is IMO as good as storm...
and the RBV3 were for the noobs... T_T

I doubt I'll be able to sell all 21 of my RBV3 (if I can, awesome).

I've been using Upper Mode and I'm not convinced it's as good as Storm, because Storm's smash and upper are both stronger due to spinning in the same spin direction. And even if it was stronger than Storm (and I maintain that at its best, it's only as good as Storm, in which case you're better off just getting SPeg and using that), it's not stronger than Quetz so for any top-tier player it's worthless, just like every Wheel released after Virgo has been.

What we have to look forward to this year:

Storm Capricorne (reused metal wheel)
Earth Aquila (looks cool, not convinced it will be that useful for anything)
Flame Libra (reused metal wheel, maybe useful bottom)
new Pisces and new Gemios (saw both, neither look that useful particular vs quetz)

Just what the hell is there to be excited about? Trust me man, it's depressing me too. After being so excited for the return of Bey and investing loads of cash, after a great start TT are just being lazy and it's so obvious.
It IS depressing... even more so, we know that our viewpoints aren't changing a single thing that they do.
Ur posts lately has been really making me sad...
I used to be excited but when reading ur posts... I am not sure anymore
I am sure u will be selling all RBV3, if not, im interessed in them (Well not all 21 haha)

Im going to go test LL drago again, i knew my results were 2 good to be true... ugh i suck =( i failed testing LL drago.

Im sure all the new blade will look awesome even though there's no new wheel besides earth (it better be good)... I will buy them no matter what because IMO, hws are very beautiful and well... i also want em all for collection.

so what do u think is the solution...
u want TT to go back to all metal wheels?
unfortunately i doubt it ll happen T_T

Well, at least 10 year old japanese dont mind about performance ( as we can c in the winning combos in their competition haha)... they do it all randomly. i remember when being a kid i had no single idea which blade was the best.
What TT thinks would be the best solution is ultimately a huge slap in the face to competitive Beybladers.
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:00 AM)Beynval Wrote: so what do u think is the solution...
u want TT to go back to all metal wheels?
unfortunately i doubt it ll happen T_T

I do think that would be better, but I do not expect for a second that they will consider doing that. In the end, there is no solution but to hope TT finds a way to make new Metal Wheels in HWS that are competitive.

By the way, I agree the HWS are nice looking. But if I wanted to pay for beauty, I'll spend my money on clothes, not toys. I'm paying for function and HWS isn't delivering. Plus, the metal fades really quickly Unhappy
they ran out of ideas i guess.
do u know if other people in japan also think ur way?
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:07 AM)Beynval Wrote: they ran out of ideas i guess.
do u know if other people in japan also think ur way?

Japanese Beyblade fans would likely have me hanged for daring to say this.
^lol.

Yea, HWS does look pretty, I just wish they had more use than just getting them for the track and bottom on some.

Maybe more HMS-esque? I'm thinking implore/design some HMS models for future MFB releases.
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:13 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Maybe more HMS-esque? I'm thinking implore/design some HMS models for future MFB releases.
I thought MFB's objective was to start something ''fresh'' and nothing like in the past.

i cant c how hms designs cant be put on some mfb. haha
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:15 AM)Beynval Wrote: I thought MFB's objectif was to start something ''fresh'' and nothing likely in the past.

If that's the idea then they're failing pretty horribly.