Beyblade Random Thoughts

yea sorry im a bit lazy D:
Random: I love Engine Gear Blades. <3
I'm so stuck in the past. Tongue_out
most of my beyblades are hasbro engine gear beyblades xD

but most of the engines dont even work now....
That's hasbro for ya.
The Takara ones didn't work particularly well either, I wouldn't blame it on Hasbro :\
My Takara Driger G's engine gear has pretty much stopped working.
lol my freinds avenged averazer ( i think thats it)

shattered my Dragoon GT's BB, it was never the same again ..
(Aug. 16, 2009  10:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: not that i mind but there is a beyblade breaks thread

(Aug. 17, 2009  2:18 PM)firekid115 Wrote: lol my freinds avenged averazer ( i think thats it)

shattered my Dragoon GT's BB, it was never the same again ..

did you even read brads post before you thought about posting this - from now on we should all use the beyblade breaks thread Smile
man i remember back when HMS was released HMS is probably my favorite series because i like the way the launcher worked because the MFB light launcher always feels awkward to me
(Aug. 17, 2009  2:55 PM)Driger Wrote: did you even read brads post before you thought about posting this - from now on we should all use the beyblade breaks thread Smile

ohh, srry. but isnt that a dead thread?

IMO that thread shouldve been sticked xD
(Aug. 17, 2009  3:12 PM)firekid115 Wrote: ohh, srry. but isnt that a dead thread?

No...
ughhh i finally got an RF and it made me realize that my sliding shoot needs alot of work... ALOT... i thought i had it down... but idk i gotta work at it...
(Aug. 17, 2009  5:41 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: ughhh i finally got an RF and it made me realize that my sliding shoot needs alot of work... ALOT... i thought i had it down... but idk i gotta work at it...

I hear ya completely. Currently, my shooting ability is so weak I can't even beat Dark Wolf with Quetzalcoatl 90RF x.x
don't worry about it guys, if you'd seen how i first was with mfb you would have thrown a coup d'etat
(Aug. 17, 2009  5:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: don't worry about it guys, if you'd seen how i first was with mfb you would have thrown a coup d'etat

hahaha i would kinda like to see a video...
but it just annoyed me because i thought i had sliding shoot down... and then i get RF and i cant keep it in the stadium whatsoever... sooo im off to work on that...
nobody can keep brand new RF in the stadium

nobody
dear guy who is about to post: "i can"

no you cant you filthy liar!! shut up!!
I just mastered the sliding shoot with my MFB 2 days before my birthday. I am so happy. Without the sliding shoot attack types just aren't really that fun. Also i think that if you tilt the launcher to the right when you have a right spin beyblade the sliding shoot works much better and is more effective. Same thing goes for using a left spin and tilting the launcher to the left
First time I launched Speg it flew right out of the dish.

I was like what the hell Chocked_2
Honestly, the beylauncher is really that complicated. I figured out how it works, and i think the only breaks i have to be worried about now are string/peg breakage.

I love my stadium, my only gripe with it would be its size.
(Aug. 17, 2009  9:12 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: I love my stadium, my only gripe with it would be its size.

Why?
Yeah TBTS is really small. However it's better than nothing. Had it for like three years.
oh didn't realize it was TBTS

hate that stadium
I just realized that if my birthday is in november, come 2010 i can get plenty for my bitthday!
I wish beyblade had gym badges :\
[Image: picture1wdb.png]
Would be cool to do a running the gauntlet type thing a long these lines, you had to beat 8 bladers in a row to win a prize.
Those are absolutely fantastic, Flight.
Thanks ♥ ^ ^
Maybe I should try and get a Beyblade league going lol.