Beyblade Random Thoughts

oh! the 7th answer is wrong. i will pm you the reason.
Oh go to hell Pegasis. Uncertain
I changed that the best bottom for S. Peg would be 90 to 105 and got 100% after that.

How was I supposed to get that right? The only reason I figured it out is because it was you that made the test.
Dumb quiz is dumb. I got 90 too.

It's already been said that 90 is better than 105 for Storm Pegasis. 105 has even been bumped from the competitive combos list.

And who in their right mind would use S.Peg 105F?
read my post you smart guy! rocky is the smartest here...

and please dont ruin the test for others!
(Aug. 05, 2009  10:13 PM)Crimson Wrote: I got 90%, but I don't understand why.

I got 90% too.
Edit: i read only now about the 7th question
Uncertain

1) I didn't realize it was Storm Pegasis with F because the of all the question marks, it looks like the F at the end was a typo.
2) you misspelled Virgo as "Viiro" and it should have been 'owner' instead of 'Dark Wolfs Character' , it's no stretch of the imagination to think you did a typo and it was supposed to be RF instead of F.
Got a 100. Number 7 almost caught me though, since I thought it said "RF" instead of "F".
stop making excuses guys, it isnt my fault that you didnt read it properly!

wow aqua your a legend! Wink

and thank to you guys.. my trick in the question is now ruined for those who still didnt take it! Unhappy
i got 80% i thought 90 was better so i guess i got a 90?
^ review the answers crimson posted, they are all right but the 7th.
I wonder if ES had the same tip shape as Sharp, wouldn't it still be easy to knock over?
Heh, 100%, I only guessed 105 because of your obsession with it.

105 is now obsolete, invest in a 100 or 90 track man. And, WF is next best attack bottom to F and HF Uncertain

Even then I'd rather use a 100 on a Flat bottom, even with Storm Peg. Just because Storm Pegasis 100RF works well doesn't mean a 105F compensation will produce the same results. 105WF may work I haven't measured WF's height in comparison.
(Aug. 05, 2009  11:58 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: I wonder if ES had the same tip shape as Sharp, wouldn't it still be easy to knock over?

It may be worth it for the Stamina savings. We can't tell anything till we try it.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It may be worth it for the Stamina savings. We can't tell anything till we try it.

*nods* Guess I shouldn't get too into theoretical carp.

Either way, I'm praying for Metal Flat in the new Attack and Balance set =D
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:23 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Heh, 100%, I only guessed 105 because of your obsession with it.

105 is now obsolete, invest in a 100 or 90 track man. And, WF is next best attack bottom to F and HF Uncertain

Even then I'd rather use a 100 on a Flat bottom, even with Storm Peg. Just because Storm Pegasis 100RF works well doesn't mean a 105F compensation will produce the same results. 105WF may work I haven't measured WF's height in comparison.
you have to know that in this quize i chose 105 not because i like it! its because its the right answer. the combo was a stormpegasisF, and 90 track with this is completely useless. so by looking at the other choices youll find 105 to be the lowest after 90.. so Bingo! its the right answer. if you chose it cuz you think i like it then you dont deserve a 100.

Edit: for who still didnt take the quize, take it now at http: http://mfgalaxy.forumotion.net/
note: you have to register to see the test.
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:25 AM)pegasis Wrote: you have to know that in this quize i chose 105 not because i like it! its because its the right answer. the combo was a stormpegasisF, and 90 track with this is completely useless. so by looking at the other choices youll find 105 to be the lowest after 90.. so Bingo! its the right answer. if you chose it cuz you think i like it then you dont deserve a 100.

and why should we allow you to bestow judgement unto us on whether or now we 'deserve' a 100rf or 100f? sorry ima use it and i chose 105 cause u like the 105 so ha
But why in the world would you use a Storm Pegasus 105F in the first place? That's like saying a civic matched up against a mustang in a drag race.
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:33 AM)Takamura Wrote: But why in the world would you use a Storm Pegasus 105F in the first place? That's like saying a civic matched up against a mustang in a drag race.
i didnt use it Confused. it only in the question to make the question hard enough for the wellknowleged people here on WBO..

and Havok, i understood nothing of what you said, sorry.
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:32 AM)Havok Wrote: and why should we allow you to bestow judgement unto us on whether or now we 'deserve' a 100rf or 100f? sorry ima use it and i chose 105 cause u like the 105 so ha
lmao! i said you dont deserve a 100% not a 100 track lol...
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:25 AM)pegasis Wrote: you have to know that in this quize i chose 105 not because i like it! its because its the right answer. the combo was a stormpegasisF, and 90 track with this is completely useless. so by looking at the other choices youll find 105 to be the lowest after 90.. so Bingo! its the right answer. if you chose it cuz you think i like it then you dont deserve a 100.

Edit: for who still didnt take the quize, take it now at http: http://mfgalaxy.forumotion.net/
note: you have to register to see the test.

Why i should use a F bottom if i have stormpegasis? I'd rather use the RF.
who told you to use it? use whatever you want!
i said if F was in this combo, what track suits it the best..
its a question! not real! i dont even use F with it.
this question was made to see how much knowledge you have in MFB.. and you got 90 which is pretty good.. why are you sad!?
Btw, who said 90 was useless with F? It's really low and allows it to get underneath the opposing beyblade.
(Aug. 06, 2009  2:06 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Btw, who said 90 was useless with F? It's really low and allows it to get underneath the opposing beyblade.

In most cases, 90 with any bottom other than RF will be too low, and the wheel will just scrap the stadium floor.

I don't get why people are complaining about #7 lol It was a fair question and pretty straight forward :\
Yea, I'm wrong on this one. I did a mock test and that's all it really did.

We have a problem because we thought it could've been a typo. He misspelled 'Virgo' and asked "Who's Dark Wolf's character" instead of 'Who owns Dark Wolf'. Those 3 question marks before F didn't help either. It would've been better if it was structured "Which track is best on Storm Pegasis with a F bottom?" but to be fair, I don't think English is pegasis' first language.