Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 04, 2009  5:59 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You could always EMS it. 2 day delivery is pretty appealing to pay the extra 10-15 bucks. Of course, if your order is large, then disregard this.

my order is probably like 50 lbs
Yea.......just do what you were going to do originally lol.
my next order is 40 kg.... Grin
beybrad u already ordered ur rbl3? next time u preorder some stuff... can i get some help from u? i know how bidding on yja works... but im still not sure about how to preorder stuff^^
There will be a topic for pre-order club once there is some stuff available.
(about all the beyblade stuff i bought during this summer)

mailorderjapan says :
where do u resell all this stuff?
Valentin says :
I dont
mailorderjapan says :
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat?

hahahhaaahaha.

edit: sry should have explained it a bit more.
i have no idea what that says
I wanna Anubis. Cant wait for BeyStorm! my first tourney!
(Aug. 04, 2009  7:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i have no idea what that says
azuma: where do u resell the beyblades?
me: i dont, i keep them for my self
azuma: whatttttttttt?
Azuma thought i was going to reselll my stuff. I was kinda embarassed when i told him i was keeping the stuff 4 myself and he was surprised. i should have explained it a bit more. i found azumas reaction funny thats all.
Im nearly at the 100 posts mark . Yay even though some people are over 2,000
(Aug. 04, 2009  7:55 AM)Beynval Wrote: azuma: where do u resell the beyblades?
me: i dont, i keep them for my self
azuma: whatttttttttt?
Azuma thought i was going to reselll my stuff. I was kinda embarassed when i told him i was keeping the stuff 4 myself and he was surprised. i should have explained it a bit more. i found azumas reaction funny thats all.
Your order was big, but I didn't think it was big enough to be thought of as stock for a store XD
I'm surprised Azuma is surprised by anything after my orders.
(Aug. 04, 2009  1:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Your order was big, but I didn't think it was big enough to be thought of as stock for a store XD

haha my next one is way heavier and i know its not big enough to be thought as stock for a store and thats why i found his reaction funny xD this guys cool, chatting with his customers when he has the time haha.
azuma is seriously the coolest

i have been using his services for five years and we're basically bfflz~
Okay the MFB anime theme music is growing on me.
Guessed Brad's secret combo, proof that testing obscene combo's is never bad for the game. I ain't gonna spoil it for y'all though, he can tell ya, 'cause I won't Tongue_out
(Aug. 05, 2009  11:11 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Guessed Brad's secret combo, proof that testing obscene combo's is never bad for the game. I ain't gonna spoil it for y'all though, he can tell ya, 'cause I won't Tongue_out

Yup, here it is: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Libra-CH120RF
Mwahahaha Im building a Plastic Bey launcher with a motor. RPM with the flick of a switch
You do realize that you won't be able to use that in tournaments, right Chocked_2?
It's nice to wake up to see one of your listings on Ebay go from 99 cents to 10.50 overnight. I smiled Smile

And I finally linked my Bank Account to paypal Smile
(Aug. 05, 2009  11:19 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Mwahahaha Im building a Plastic Bey launcher with a motor. RPM with the flick of a switch

Thats evil... you should make more and sell them Wink!
I got 90%, but I don't understand why.
cuz you dont deserve a 100% YOU CHEATER!
did you know why now? lmao

what was your answer of the first Q?
(Aug. 05, 2009  10:14 PM)pegasis Wrote: cuz you dont deserve a 100% YOU CHEATER!
did you know why now? lmao

what was your answer of the first Q?

My answers were:
I got 90 too. I have failed. u_u

Is it something to do with the SP???F combo question?

EDIT: ^^ I got the same as Crimson except I put 105 because I figured if it's on F, that's lower than RF, might be better for the points of contact (also know that pegasis like 105 XD) and I put VirgoC120D. Assuming he meant CH120, I prefer D over B for Stamina.