Beyblade Random Thoughts

Toywiz just bumped up the price of Flame Sag by 6 bucks. 22.99 for the blade itself. I paid 23 including shipping for mine.

When will the madness stop? Oh right....it probably won't
(Aug. 03, 2009  8:02 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Toywiz just bumped up the price of Flame Sag by 6 bucks. 22.99 for the blade itself. I paid 23 including shipping for mine.

you do realize that by buying from them you're just encouraging them to keep gouging people
(Aug. 03, 2009  8:02 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Toywiz just bumped up the price of Flame Sag by 6 bucks. 22.99 for the blade itself. I paid 23 including shipping for mine.

Wow, $6 Speechless Sucks for the people who were planning to by F. Sag. there Pinching_eyes_2 But at least it's still cheaper than theintoy...
LOL Im being rippedoff so badly D: i payed out all my pocket money for s.pegasis £21 Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 03, 2009  8:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you do realize that by buying from them you're just encouraging them to keep gouging people

I bought the Flame Sag about 2 weeks ago before the price bump, but yea buying from them gives them incentive to bump it up.

I also tried to cancel the order to by it from YJA along with LLDrago, but they couldn't because they said it was already being sent from their package place to their office. In other words, they could've canceled it, but they didn't. Uncertain
(Aug. 03, 2009  8:19 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I bought the Flame Sag about 2 weeks ago before the price bump, but yea buying from them gives them incentive to bump it up.

it wasn't exactly reasonably priced beforehand

using MOJ in the long run is way cheaper if you only take shipments every few months
today i finished transilating about half of the Metal fight beyblade wiki article! i added it to a site i made so i can try showing it to random arab beyblade interested people, but they all seem to care only about the anime :-"(
even the article about beyblade in arabic on the wikipedia is about only the anime!

i thought i have to mention that in front of you brad, hope you and the authors dont mind!?
(Aug. 03, 2009  9:58 PM)pegasis Wrote: today i finished transilating about half of the Metal fight beyblade wiki article! i added it to a site i made so i can try showing it to random arab beyblade interested people, but they all seem to care only about the anime :-"(
even the article about beyblade in arabic on the wikipedia is about only the anime!

i thought i have to mention that in front of you brad, hope you and the authors dont mind!?

I do mind that you copied our content without asking first, surprisingly enough!
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:00 PM)pegasis Wrote: so i should delete it? Unhappy

You should ask before you do it, not after. Anyway, I don't care as long as credit is attributed to WBO.
Hahaha i rember we made a staduim out of a log at school xD
ohhh and there was this hole we used xD
I hope my RBV2 ships tomorrow, I sent money to clientcare@ideal808.com hours ago and it still says proccessing.
pardon guys crude rudeness but valor needs reason not be looser better trow flag than be the failed victor hmm so whats up axe no cuts but try not be a show off flab not really caring but i preety much glitch see many bs dont know how pardon everyone
(Aug. 03, 2009  6:48 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: My Quetz arrived!! Supaburn

nice Quetzalcoatl nice blade well in mythology a god civilization
(Aug. 03, 2009  6:48 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: My Quetz arrived!! Supaburn

nice Quetzalcoatl nice blade well in mythology a god civilization
sorry clicked twice oops hmm
I just realized how awesome it would be to see a matte stadium.
its cool laters im a loner so thanks khel rocky kai v but this my path come n tommorow but just wanted talk keep mind occupied bring chaos hmm laters
This topic is for interesting random thoughts on Beyblade, and if you are about to log off, you can simply do so without really notifying anybody ... There would be chaos if everybody did that every day.
Random Booster light vol 3 comes out in 4 daysGrin I cant wait for them to pop up on YJA. :3
I'm mainly just hoping to get Clay Aries on it's own. Hopefully it will pop up as fast as Stardust Pegasis did.
I'm planning on getting at least a few, and possibly the entire set, then I can finally get my MOJ stuff shipped.
(Aug. 04, 2009  3:48 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I'm mainly just hoping to get Clay Aries on it's own. Hopefully it will pop up as fast as Stardust Pegasis did.
stadust pegasis is so cheap its like 2000 yen (compare it to aries and pisces, whos got like +1 zero) , i got a couple of random booster v3 and theyre my 1st.... im really stressed and cant wait to c whats in them! i really like stadust pegasis^^

and i really wonder what will be the price of clay aries... i want at least 2 =( ugh why cant the releases follow my budget? xD
Man I'm hoping these things stay within a good price for 2 months.
(Aug. 04, 2009  3:51 AM)Beynval Wrote: stadust pegasis is so cheap its like 2000 yen (compare it to aries and pisces, whos got like +1 zero) , i got a couple of random booster v3 and theyre my 1st.... im really stressed and cant wait to c whats in them! i really like stadust pegasis^^

and i really wonder what will be the price of clay aries... i want at least 2 =( ugh why cant the releases follow my budget? xD

I hope you didn't misunderstand me. When I said "pop up" I meant show up on YJA. If it goes for 2000, I'd definitely get it in a heartbeat.
(Aug. 04, 2009  4:06 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I hope you didn't misunderstand me. When I said "pop up" I meant show up on YJA. If it goes for 2000, I'd definitely get it in a heartbeat.
i didnt, xD dnt wry my english dont suck that much haha.
by pop up i also meant show up on YJA. i think they should be on YJA by this weekend. if it goes 4 2000 yen id buy like 2 asap LOL. its still expensive though=(
I think part of Stardust Pegasis' low price is because it's just a recolor. That being said, I expect Clay Aries won't cost more than 1500 yen. I was hoping I could put off getting my package shipped until my RBVL3 arrived, but I need it for the 22nd.
You could always EMS it. 2 day delivery is pretty appealing to pay the extra 10-15 bucks. Of course, if your order is large, then disregard this.