Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 02, 2009  12:00 AM)Crimson Wrote: Well I sleep in a RACECAR, do you?

"i sleep in a big bed with my wife"

also bey random thought: literally furious with takara over that beylauncher thing. seriously way angrier than came through in my post or than i should be
I wish my Quetz from Play-Asia would get here already Pinching_eyes_2

It's been a week since it's been shipped. It says it takes from 5-15 business days usually. I just hope it wasn't lost or something =/

In hindsight, I should've shelled out the extra 13 bucks for EMS. Damn 20-20 hindsight.
It took 2.5 weeks to get here. So don't worry.
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:01 AM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah, this is what has happened to me a few times. Wolborg 2 hurts when you roll over it in the night. =_=

Not more than a misplaced 8 spiker >_>
I hate dealing with people on Ebay sometimes.

I listed the stuff I'm selling (all except Wolborg 4 and the Ultimate Frostic) on Ebay and some guy is trying to persuade me to end the listing and get everything for 10 bucks Uncertain
Haha wow. Stripping the paint off Wolf right now, this stuff goes quick. How long do people suggest I leave it in?
Leave it in Chocked_2... Usually, you just scrub it off, you don't just put it in a bowl of paint stripper..
But erm, probably about 30 seconds, and then rub any left over paint off ><
Ooo, pics when you're done. I'm wondering whether it would be feasible to try and get the paint off my Sagittario......
I will, just need to make this thing/vista work, lmao. It does look nice though.
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...enlargeimg

The way this person has set up the case is pretty neat. I have a bunch of that foam, maybe if I get a nicer box I shall try something like that.
What is that guy selling?

The case looks awesome I just need to get that kind of box.

Random thought: My favorite MFB is Leone I want to make it my main blade
man i wouldn't mind that stupid 4 weekly pay dates >.>
(Aug. 03, 2009  2:17 AM)Khel Wrote: http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...enlargeimg

The way this person has set up the case is pretty neat. I have a bunch of that foam, maybe if I get a nicer box I shall try something like that.

Jyu is bidding on that. Anyone thinking of bidding on it should probably give up and move on.
(Aug. 03, 2009  3:53 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Jyu is bidding on that. Anyone thinking of bidding on it should probably give up and move on.

i've outbid jyunseiya dozens of times
(Aug. 03, 2009  3:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i've outbid jyunseiya dozens of times
Me too... he probably bids on so much time he forgets about them.

random thought: super attack stadium is very weird and unpredictable.... I think most people will love it or hate it. Wind aquario won against MF Libra c145 WB (WTF) once and capricorne a few times... i think its the only stadium where this is going to happen.
I was kinda being sarcastic, but I've seen him get outbid on things. And I've noticed some things he does, like putting Y3000 max on Quetz. I haven't seen him go over that on, then again I haven't seen Quetz auctions after they have ended so I don't know if he bumped it up any.
LOL whats the weirdest thing youve used for a staduim?
(Aug. 03, 2009  11:57 AM)heero yuy Wrote: LOL whats the weirdest thing youve used for a staduim?

a frisbie FTW!
A big salad bowl and a storage bin lid. The bin lid is really nice when 6-7 people want to battle at the same time.
Ahaha A Frisbee. Woo the old frisbe. XD

Random Thought: T_T I really think i failed at that vector of Tala .. Undeadboll is using as his sig. lol
A table with books as the walls >_>

Needless to say it wasn't very interesting.
My Quetz arrived!! Supaburn
Congratulations.

Now comes the ultimate test. Can you bring yourself to ruin that shiny coat of paint?
(Aug. 03, 2009  6:49 PM)Khel Wrote: Congratulations.

Now comes the ultimate test. Can you bring yourself to ruin that shiny coat of paint?

Not yet Uncertain I'm gonna admire it for about half the day, maybe a picture or 2, then have at it.
Sounds like a plan. That's exactly what I did.