Beyblade Random Thoughts

WHAAAAT!?

I dunno it Unhappy
Well, I'm all the way over the sea in the UK. There's no chance of me using such information to beat Brad. :X
You really shouldn't of said that, lmao. I'm already thinking up an evil plan to take the information from you.... mwuahahahahaha. Seriously though, T-T needs to make three Urbr blade counters for this.
.......Urbr?

In any case, I'd never tell. Joyful_3 You'll find out after the Vancouver tourney anyways. :3
IDK, like really good.
Honestly don't think I'd have it any other way, my room is literally a mess of MFB parts and my laptop has random customizations listed on it so I can keep a track record of well each did. I don't think I'm anywhere near being able to make my own uber combo before the tourney, regardless Ima beat brad 'cause I want that Lightning L Drago :o
I hope you'll still have Advance Striker, Eterner, Slash Riger MS, Wolborg MS, Jiraiya MS and Samurai Changer MS by tomorrow Brad (I'll have my bank account by then)...
(Jul. 30, 2009  10:25 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: I hope you'll still have Advance Striker, Eterner, Slash Riger MS, Wolborg MS, Jiraiya MS and Samurai Changer MS by tomorrow Brad (I'll have my bank account by then)...

All Samurai Changer is sold out Lips_sealed
The MFB ending song is awweeessooommee... I wish It stayed in the dub.
(Jul. 31, 2009  12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: All Samurai Changer is sold out Lips_sealed

Oh well... I can survive as long as you have the rest of the stuff by tomorrow night.
In order, what are some of the best MFB's?...but not the ones like "storm Pegasus" because they are hard to find...just normal plain named ones...eg. Libra, Pegasus...
(Jul. 31, 2009  10:44 AM)beybi Wrote: In order, what are some of the best MFB's?...but not the ones like "storm Pegasus" because they are hard to find...just normal plain named ones...eg. Libra, Pegasus...

There are multiple places on this board where the best MFB are listed. Look around.
Yay! BB-22 came in today got 3 libras, 3 leones, and 2 virgo's now Grin
TAKARA-TOMY issued a caution on how to use the Beylauncher and Beylauncher-L :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...90729.html

Apparently, the first picture is the correct way of grabbing the handle, while the second row shows incorrect use of the handle that can lead to breaks ... I do not know if they take into consideration that some people release the string at the end.
I hold it like the 1st wrong picture.
(Aug. 01, 2009  2:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY issued a caution on how to use the Beylauncher and Beylauncher-L :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...90729.html

Apparently, the first picture is the correct way of grabbing the handle, while the second row shows incorrect use of the handle that can lead to breaks ... I do not know if they take into consideration that some people release the string at the end.

This is total bull. Rather than address an obvious design flaw they just say, "you're doing it wrong!" It's impossible to get the full power out of the BeyLauncher shooting like this.

Also, how are you supposed to hold it like that while shooting sideways?

Also, this doesn't address the prongs breaking. Takara, fix the problem instead of blaming your users. There is no way to shoot it this way and get it powerful; you'd be better off using the Light Launcher.
Well since I have hands bigger than a Japanese 6 year old the first way is really not an option.

Plus the issue with me has always been the hooks. That cannot be remedied just by the way you hold the launcher.
The fact that this is a big enough problem that they had to address it this way tells me that we're not the only ones experiencing this. However, I'm willing to bet they saw our topic (which I will update with this information later).
anubis' elastic method really is the best one (until the handle breaks). i need to pick up some elastic
I don't think we ever posted how to do it. I'll pick up some elastic and do it soon, though.
maybe G should add that elastic thing to his bey-survival kit!
I haven't bought a beyblade over a month now, I really need to update my bey collection.
Same here... Ima broke son of a gun... >.>