Beyblade Random Thoughts

No actually my astral spriggan is the best bey in the world
💪🏾
(Jul. 31, 2022  9:55 PM)Astralmonte Wrote: No actually my astral spriggan is the best bey in the world
💪🏾

nope, it’s achilles
Hi guys, just a question: i know that Hasbro pro series has its own issues with the soft plastic mainly on the layers and stuff, but that also involves dash performance tips? I mean, do they wear faster than their tt's counterparts (both plastic tipped and rubber tipped)? And there's any trouble if i try to give a tt bey a Hasbro dash performance tip (i know it's not recommended but if i do could there be possible damages to tt beys' teeth or to Hasbro's two tabs on the red cap?).
Thank you!
There's not a single defense bottom better than WB that's available in trans-neon green.
Hi. I have a fake beylogger that just makes sounds, but still looks cool. If I was to enter a wbo tournament with it on a official takara tomy launcher, would it be legal as the fake beylogger serves no purpose except making the launcher look like the anime.
(Aug. 04, 2022  10:36 PM)megagekk Wrote: Hi. I have a fake beylogger that just makes sounds, but still looks cool. If I was to enter a wbo tournament with it on a official takara tomy launcher, would it be legal as the fake beylogger serves no purpose except making the launcher look like the anime.
I'm sure its illegal.
Thanks. I'll make sure not to use it during wbo eventw
Hi guys, i'm extremely disappointed and frustrated. Today i got my pro series set with Cho-Z Valtryek and Cho-Z Achilles, because i wanted to get that black Achilles recolor. Well, it was missing a piece of a metal sword! A FREAKING PIECE OF A METAL SWORD! That's unbelievable.
I know how to make truck beyblade thats super unbalanced and has decent burst resistancs
Use hollow deathscyther
Use 4A
Use convert unbalance
align the unbalanced part with the scythe
use operate'
make operate unbalanced
BOOM UR BEYBLADE NOW HITS LIKE A TRUCK

(Jul. 31, 2022  9:55 PM)Astralmonte Wrote: No actually my astral spriggan is the best bey in the world
💪🏾

cap best beyblade combo is guilty longinus over destroy dash
Hello, Everyone. I made a thread about 3D Printed Beys: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-3d-Prin...-the-Anime, I going to use the ones I got from Mercari.com including some OG Plastic Gen ones in some Team, Tag team, & regular beybattles on my Youtube Channel, Cyber Warrior: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUzDnI...l-TtQL9bCQ for some never seen from the series.

I hope you guys will give a reply or two on this thread page on some questions of the battles, I'll do in the future?
I am thinking about starting a series of tournaments where it is burst format with 3 beyblades best of 3 rounds but your three beys must have a combined weight limit that I am still figuring out the numbers of. I was inspired by the ufc weight classes. Is it a good idea?

(Aug. 07, 2022  2:29 AM)DeletedYT Wrote: I know how to make truck beyblade thats super unbalanced and has decent burst resistancs
Use hollow deathscyther
Use 4A
Use convert unbalance
use operate'
make operate unbalanced

💪🏾

Cap. We all know it’s the new hello kitty bey lol. I am completely joking. Best stock combo might be zest Achilles with 48 modes. Best combo is probably what this guy said. Guilty Longinus over destroy’ although I would recommend adding 10 or 0 (preferably 0) as the layer weight
(Aug. 07, 2022  4:10 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: I am thinking about starting a series of tournaments where it is burst format with 3 beyblades best of 3 rounds but your three beys must have a combined weight limit that I am still figuring out the numbers of. I was inspired by the ufc weight classes. Is it a good idea?

(Aug. 07, 2022  2:29 AM)DeletedYT Wrote: I know how to make truck beyblade thats super unbalanced and has decent burst resistancs
Use hollow deathscyther
Use 4A
Use convert unbalance
use operate'
make operate unbalanced

Cap. We all know it’s the new hello kitty bey lol. I am completely joking. Best stock combo might be zest Achilles with 48 modes. Best combo is probably what this guy said. Guilty Longinus over destroy’ although I would recommend adding 10 or 0 (preferably 0) as the layer weight
while zest achilles stock combo will be good, it’s defense will be low so you’re gonna have to train it’s defense, i’ve seen it burst to opponents such as guilty longinus, which is understandable, but it’s also bursted to ultimate valkyrie. it’ll probably be best opposite spin with the advantage mode, but same spin might not have a competitive advantage if you are competing in a tournament, since it has quattro it has a slight amount of life after death and height since quattro is wide and tall, so it should be good opposite spin.
(Aug. 07, 2022  4:29 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2022  4:10 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: I am thinking about starting a series of tournaments where it is burst format with 3 beyblades best of 3 rounds but your three beys must have a combined weight limit that I am still figuring out the numbers of. I was inspired by the ufc weight classes. Is it a good idea?

while zest achilles stock combo will be good, it’s defense will be low so you’re gonna have to train it’s defense, i’ve seen it burst to opponents such as guilty longinus, which is understandable, but it’s also bursted to ultimate valkyrie. it’ll probably be best opposite spin with the advantage mode, but same spin might not have a competitive advantage if you are competing in a tournament, since it has quattro it has a slight amount of life after death and height since quattro is wide and tall, so it should be good opposite spin.

Ok. Thank you for clearing that up
Use hollow deathscyther
Use 4A
Use convert unbalance
use operate'
make operate unbalanced

💪🏾

Nah fam my astral spriggan is the best it can beat longinus easy and that combo is straight trash compared to me🥱🗑🤦🏾‍♂️

(Aug. 07, 2022  7:37 PM)DAstralmonte Wrote:
Use hollow deathscyther
Use 4A
Use convert unbalance
use operate'
make operate unbalanced

Nah fam my astral spriggan is the best it can beat longinus easy and that combo is straight trash compared to me🥱🗑🤦🏾‍♂️

Don’t ever compare me to longinus🥱
Can Zest Achilles still do it’s famous Breaker smash movement in stock combo because I thought it would be harder with Quattro’ due to not being designated to tilt
(Aug. 07, 2022  9:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can Zest Achilles still do it’s famous  Breaker smash movement in stock combo because I thought it would be harder with Quattro’  due to not being designated to tilt
Ima test that
(Aug. 07, 2022  7:37 PM)Astralmonte Wrote:
Use hollow deathscyther
Use 4A
Use convert unbalance
use operate'
make operate unbalanced

(Aug. 07, 2022  7:37 PM)DAstralmonte Wrote: Nah fam my astral spriggan is the best it can beat longinus easy and that combo is straight trash compared to me🥱🗑🤦🏾‍♂️

im not saying guilty stock,im saying guilty over destroy'. guilty just outdoes spriggan anyways,guilty is the best beyblade right now.
(Aug. 08, 2022  1:17 AM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2022  7:37 PM)Astralmonte Wrote: Nah fam my astral spriggan is the best it can beat longinus easy and that combo is straight trash compared to me🥱🗑🤦🏾‍♂️

im not saying guilty stock,im saying guilty over destroy'. guilty just outdoes spriggan anyways,guilty is the best beyblade right now.
don’t get me wrong, longinus is good, but currently my lightweight of a bey (infinite hyperion 1A zone’) can beat it… it’s good, but i wouldn’t say the best. i haven’t tested that combo tho so maybe that improves its performance a bit.
(Aug. 08, 2022  1:08 AM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2022  9:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can Zest Achilles still do it’s famous  Breaker smash movement in stock combo because I thought it would be harder with Quattro’  due to not being designated to tilt
Ima test that

And… what did you find
(Aug. 08, 2022  1:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  1:08 AM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: Ima test that

And… what did you find

Sorry, I meant once I receive the bey In the mail as it came out yesterday

(Aug. 08, 2022  1:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  1:08 AM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: Ima test that

And… what did you find

(Aug. 08, 2022  2:23 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  1:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: And… what did you find

(Aug. 08, 2022  1:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: And… what did you find

It’s okay. No rush
I wonder how often people go buy Beyblades at Target stores. I know it is common to buy Beyblades online or through communities such as the WBO, so is going to retail stores for them not as common?

I work OPU at my local Target and honestly -- and I cant tell if it is because of my store's reputation for stocking or not -- I have never seen an order with a single Beyblade it in. Nor have I happen to come across any person looking for Beyblades in person
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:00 PM)BurningSands Wrote: I wonder how often people go buy Beyblades at Target stores. I know it is common to buy Beyblades online or through communities such as the WBO, so is going to retail stores for them not as common?

I work OPU at my local Target and honestly -- and I cant tell if it is because of my store's reputation for stocking or not -- I have never seen an order with a single Beyblade it in. Nor have I happen to come across any person looking for Beyblades in person

quick question, how often do you guys restock on the Mythic Beast set?
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:04 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:00 PM)BurningSands Wrote: I wonder how often people go buy Beyblades at Target stores. I know it is common to buy Beyblades online or through communities such as the WBO, so is going to retail stores for them not as common?

quick question, how often do you guys restock on the Mythic Beast set?

I wouldnt know since I dont speak for all Target locations + restocking is unfortunately not my department. Im OPU, which means "order pick-up" and my job is to go around the store and look for items people ordered. Im essentially in the same position as any other shopper but just paid, so Im not too sure about Beyblade restocks unless Im in charge of it for the day

i believe in high mode it could pull it off, not sure about low mode tho