Beyblade Random Thoughts

Sweeet... new stuff on the way. Guess I should hold onto my money for a while...

Hmm... the thought of waffle shoveling sounds fun, Grin graveyard shift ftw
The Capricorn I ordered a little ways back came today, I was pumped to test the 100 track. The difference in performance between S. Peg 105RF and 100RF was pretty staggering. It was able to consistently knock out both Rock Leone 145D (test blade, since it's kind of alright) and MFLibraDF145WB. Once one of my Flame Sag come in, I'll retest against MFLibraC145WB, but as of now I like it.

On another note, Capricorn looks hella cool. It's an alright wheel. It'd be better if it wasn't so sporadic between KOing the opponent, not KOing the opponent, and KOing itself.

Can't wait for my Quetz to get in.
I love Capricorne if only for the face. It's such a cool one!

Also there is no Rock Libra (obviously a typo). Was it Rock Leone, or just Libra?
Haha, Rock Leone. I was thinking a bit ahead.
(Jul. 25, 2009  6:53 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The Capricorn I ordered a little ways back came today, I was pumped to test the 100 track. The difference in performance between S. Peg 105RF and 100RF was pretty staggering. It was able to consistently knock out both Rock Leone 145D (test blade, since it's kind of alright) and MFLibraDF145WB. Once one of my Flame Sag come in, I'll retest against MFLibraC145WB, but as of now I like it.

On another note, Capricorn looks hella cool. It's an alright wheel. It'd be better if it wasn't so sporadic between KOing the opponent, not KOing the opponent, and KOing itself.

Can't wait for my Quetz to get in.

You definitely want to change that up if you can. I found that track in particular killed my Defense combo, it produces a weird recoil.

I love the Capricorn wheel too haha, it's certainly not a wheel I could use with any sort of confidence considering how unreliable it is but still fun to fiddle with Smile
I have a Flame Sag on the way and 1 I have to pay for through MOJ soon, so I'm changing it up pretty soon. Smile
planning to grab a Capricorne just because it's my sign :3
Wait and get HWSreshuffle Eee
Couple random thoughts from me.
Always wondered if escolpio's circular design would yield zombie-like effects against an L Drago.
I've noticed that although WB yields a movement pattern similar to an attack type, but is nowhere near as effective as an attack oriented bottom would be for that purpose.
Could anybody test an MF Pegasis WD145 WB/B/D Against a typical storm/quetz RF combo? was thinking about a concept, lack parts to test it. [I know libra is awesome. just curious]
Figured out a certain way to shoot escolpio in the TB type S stadium that either does significant damage to the opposing blade, or kills itself. Need to actually test it more, but for the time being it's entertaining to watch.
Really interested in the uses of FS. It intrigues me. Most of the time you get the stamina effects of the sharp, but on occasion it would shift into an attack movement pattern and work beautifully. Mostly happens when it adheres to the tornado ridge of the TB-S though, Sliding shoot yields stamina effects only. Then again, i'm using a stamina type stadium...
I swear i've turned into some kind of escolpio fanatic. Blame BBWR.

quick edit: Posting negates indentation of text? hmmm...
(Jul. 26, 2009  12:27 AM)FelGrand Wrote: I thought Capricorne's wheel can be used for upper attack

Why? We've always said here Capricorne sucks.
Tried taking pictures of my Draciel S (still have every single part of it) for the wiki, but the flash on my camera's really high, so I couldn't get any good ones =/
Most of us never take the pictures with flash (mine is off all the time for beyblade pics). Turn off your flash but shoot in areas with ample lighting (natural light is great)
All my pics are taken with macro flash.
I use macro with natural lighting or large lamps.
Lightning L Drago is going for so cheap. I've consistently seen it go for under Y2000.

I figured it would still be in the mid 2000-3000 yen range.

This makes me wish my LLDrago+Flame Sag buy went for less than 3100...stupid guy that jacked the price up last minute. Uncertain
all these new-new hws's and reshuffle sets are making me uber hyped. Not as much as I was for SSBB, but hype.
Huh I though Quetz was supposed to be 36 grams...

At lease that's what mine is.
Mine's 34.15g.
2g increase due to paint? I know Khel's is chipping though so...
No, mine was always in the 34g~ area.
(Jul. 26, 2009  12:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why? We've always said here Capricorne sucks.

I know these are just people's youtube videos, but I wouldn't give it a completley bad rap. It has useful parts for sure.
Capricorne 100HF VS Aquario105F Capricorne wins 2-0
Capricorne 100HF VS Escolpio WD145B Capricorne wins 2-0
Capricorne 100HF VS Pegasis 105F Capricorne wins 2-0
Capricorne 100HF VS Dark Wolf DF145FS Loses 1-2

Not bad, i'd say. And yes, besides advice not to, I've already ordered it.