Beyblade Random Thoughts

I so want this

[Image: 511Au9sfeTL.jpg]

They need to release an MFB one Unhappy
You and me both Driger, you and me both. Got my old Lady and the Tamp duvet cover out of the cupboard the other day. I am so not over kiddie styled bedrooms.
Anyone actually keep all the keys that come with their MFB?

I've started chucking mine out. Really have way too many of these.
(Jul. 24, 2009  3:57 PM)Khel Wrote: Anyone actually keep all the keys that come with their MFB?

Yeah, but I've only got like 8. Once Hasbro releases MFB I'l have to chuck em, or get a garage. Plus the Launcher grip comes with a better Key.
I use the metal face key.
I notice that the leading edges on my battered escolpio wheel are a really shiny silver where the paint was battled off. It's pretty smooth to the touch too, i'll probably strip the paint of the whole wheel. lol
Maybe it'll look better
I keep all my keys... Oh and I think the ekys on the launcher grip are inferior because when removing faces that have stickers... I like to do it slowly and gently. With the original keys I think you can see more of what your doing. But the launcher grip's one you cant really see whats going on below. You might be ripping off the face sticker.
(Jul. 24, 2009  3:57 PM)Khel Wrote: Anyone actually keep all the keys that come with their MFB?

It might be time for me to begin disposing of mine ...

[Image: dscn4273.jpg]
They really don't have to give one with light wheels. It's not like you won't have a key (or 5) if you buy them. Odds are you probably have some other MFB.
Someone should melt them slightly, and make some kind of lamp out of them.
Reminds me of all the HMS keys, except bigger.
Why are beylaunchers so carping expensive on YJA? You can get a storm pegasis and a beylauncher for 1400, or a beylauncher on it's own 900+ Is it just me, or is that completely insane?
At least we have better avenues for beylaunchers other than YJA. Storm Pegasis is not as fortunate.
i had a dream last night where someone from japan sent me literally a case of sealed RFs

Unhappy

(Jul. 24, 2009  10:43 AM)Giga Wrote: Hmm, that might actually be the case. Which ones are faulty?

it depends on the individual part, there's no particular mold/release that's better or worse
I could go for a case of RF's right now

They need to release RF in like a packet of 5. I would be all over that.
(Jul. 24, 2009  7:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i had a dream last night where someone from japan sent me literally a case of sealed RFs

I had a dream where some guy had a box of unused GFCUMS, and I ended up stealing them Smile
(Jul. 24, 2009  7:12 PM)Kei Wrote: It might be time for me to begin disposing of mine ...

I have a similiar bucket type thing going on for the old plastic launchers. I'm okay MFB tools wise though......for the moment.
Maybe something to suggest to Hasbro as a pack? Metal faces, the carabiner grip, and RF's?
Can definitely see it selling well, and people would still be buying storm pegasis for the storm wheel, and fan factor.
(Jul. 24, 2009  8:21 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Maybe something to suggest to Hasbro as a pack? Metal faces, the carabiner grip, and RF's?
Can definitely see it selling well, and people would still be buying storm pegasis for the storm wheel, and fan factor.

omg buybuybuy
If Hasbro released RF's in packets I would raid my local Toys r Us.

All the little kids would hate me.
i remember when Dragoon V, Flash Leopard and other MG stuff launched over here, they appeared to be sold out, but i found cartons on the floor so i tore them open with my keys and raided them
About five minutes ago, i was surprised by an msn pop-up indicating that i had recieved an e-mail from toywiz.
Believing that this could possibly be in regards to a potential Storm pegasis restock, I excitedly hurried to my inbox.
Turned out to be something completely irrelevant, an advertisement for SDCC merchandise.
I was disappointed.
*sadface*
All those new releases kai-v just posted about made me giddy.
Don't get too excited Maz! lol I just hope that the new proclaimed Gemios will surpass the old one.
Nice to see more things on a way, I'm just a bit suspicious about no new Metal Wheels from what Kai-V just posted.