Beyblade Random Thoughts

For me, it was listed as 700, but when they sent the invoice, it was 600.
When was the last time you bought something, cause this is going from today.
My paid for my last shipment on the 16th
"If the final bid price is for your item is 2999 yen or less, then the base commission is 600 yen.

If the bid final bid price is 3,000 to 10,000 yen, then the base service fee is 1000 yen. For each additional 1000 yen after 10,000, there is a fee of 100 yen."

From the site ...

The commission displayed on the Current Items tab has always been wrong.

It's Y600 and Y1000 respectively.
Just ran some tests, and Virgo DF145D lost consistently against Libra D125B, while once I changed the D to a B Virgo repeatedly beat Libra,
(Jul. 22, 2009  8:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w40652487

lol the pictures

Beygundam wants you to buy Capricorne. He'd play with it himself, but he's just too busy fighting Mobile Suits.
(Jul. 22, 2009  2:52 PM)Giga Wrote: Just ran some tests, and Virgo DF145D lost consistently against Libra D125B, while once I changed the D to a B Virgo repeatedly beat Libra,
anubis theory comes back...i suggest you do some more tests,15 matches with D and 15 with B. and be sure to launch both first. then compare your results with some one else who will be doing the same tests.

thats the only way that will lead us to the truth!
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:48 PM)pegasis Wrote: anubis theory comes back...i suggest you do some more tests,15 matches with D and 15 with B. and be sure to launch both first. then compare your results with some one else who will be doing the same tests.

thats the only way that will lead us to the truth!

I find 15 matches an awkward number. It's an odd number and frankly not a good one. Try 10 or 20, I find it makes my test results more consistent.
My gold Quetz aint looking so great anymore.

Oh well, it's fun as hell to use.
Gonna be away last week of July+ first week of august. worried that BB-22 will arrive while i'm away...
D:
Is it me, or does or does seeing Azuma's name on YJA have the same effect on others as seeing Jyu's has on us? I mean, once we see Jyu's name on a bid we kinda just forego that item and look elsewhere figuring we don't want to waste the time and energy trying to take it from him.

I've gotten things off of YJA for cheaper than I've seen recently, and I think it could be attributed to this mild psychological attack.
LOL

quetz is selling for so much less these days
So I tried to cancel my order with Toywiz on the Flame Sagittario so I could go on YJA for the LLDrago + Flame Sag lot. However, they couldn't cancel my order and return my money and I ended up winning the lot on YJA, so that's about 75 bucks gone. =/

I could just tell MOJ to keep my deposit and forget the order, but that sounds foolish.
(Jul. 22, 2009  2:52 PM)Giga Wrote: Just ran some tests, and Virgo DF145D lost consistently against Libra D125B, while once I changed the D to a B Virgo repeatedly beat Libra,

I find this hard to believe ... I've never found B to have better Stamina than D, especially with Libra using the B Bottom.
[Image: P1000508.jpg]

Oh the joys of the beylauncher XD
^Lol.

I'll be able to test VirgoDF145D vs. LibraD125B myself in the next few days, so I can post my personal results.

hmm... your D bottom is probably worn out. Or/and maybe you ended up getting a faulty-ish Virgo (not as balanced), so B made up for that, whereas D couldn't.
@ Khel: bahaha thats hillarious... have u gotten it untangled?!

and on a related note... ive had some of my blades end up jumping the cord... like id launch and as the cord is retracting it would fly under the blade bottom forcing the blade into the air...

this happend once and my Rock Aquario100FS combo jumped LibraC145WB clean... it was kinda really cool
XD
Oh yeah it was nothing serious. Just a small tangle.

Just thought it was funny, no harm done (thank god, cause I don't want to have to buy another C145.)
That's happened to my Libra C145WB as well, and occasionally H145. The projections catch the retracting Beylauncher cable, because it whips back into the Stadium as it retracts.
that happened to me so much at AN
Gotta make this beylauncher last till release...
Figured i'd refrain from online buying, so i'm basically allowing myself to do horribly in this hobby until i can get stuff cheaply and discreetly.
Till then, i'll have to make do
(Jul. 24, 2009  5:29 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Gotta make this beylauncher last till release...
Figured i'd refrain from online buying, so i'm basically allowing myself to do horribly in this hobby until i can get stuff cheaply and discreetly.
Till then, i'll have to make do

Pre-paid visa/mastercards are your friends. If you can save up cash you can hit up any 7/11 and grab them. Word is google/paypal are getting in on the pre-paid card stuff, I'll be happy once Paypal releases pre-paid cards to load up your account with GrinGrin

One issue I have with paypal is bank account linking, i dislike it so I use those pre-paid cards or for larger purchases bribe my daddy hurr hurr~
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:17 AM)Aqua Wrote: hmm... your D bottom is probably worn out. Or/and maybe you ended up getting a faulty-ish Virgo (not as balanced), so B made up for that, whereas D couldn't.
Hmm, that might actually be the case. Which ones are faulty?