Beyblade Random Thoughts

Banana Yellow. >.>

Seriously, Dull colors are nice, or blue is a popular pic.
A dark red with black and orange accents perhaps? Warm colors...
I know i'll comission one of my friends to do one of my custom designs when my BB-22 comes in
someone make me a leopard print launcher grip
Argh geez, Buzztoy finally got some real BB-22's... should of waited a while. Dickson_c... please send xD
Kind of hoping someone will outbid me on Quetzalcoatl, since I know I'll be kicking myself if Lightning turns out to be a better wheel Tired
(Jul. 21, 2009  6:59 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Kind of hoping someone will outbid me on Quetzalcoatl, since I know I'll be kicking myself if Lightning turns out to be a better wheel Tired

you'll still want 90 either way
this a completely dumb random thought like if i get mfb beyblade and i still have old launchers but no blades can i use an old launcher for the mfb blades.
(Jul. 21, 2009  7:14 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: No.

Actually... I tried it. You can, but you don't be able to in tournaments.

Similarly if you put the beylauncher prongs around the bit chip of a plastic generation beyblade you can launch it like that too.

Not really advising anyone to do this, but it can be done.
so whats everyones overall thoughts on these new metal fights? ya think they'll kick the beyblade ball back into motion?
(Jul. 22, 2009  1:27 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: so whats everyones overall thoughts on these new metal fights? ya think they'll kick the beyblade ball back into motion?

... we've been talking about it for a year now, and most of us play MFB already, so yes.
(Jul. 22, 2009  1:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... we've been talking about it for a year now, and most of us play MFB already, so yes.

yeah, but most of you haven't stopped when the craze died out right? im saying will it kick in again to mainstreamers? in your oppinion.

also, do you prefer them to any other beyblade series/models? or are there still ones that shape up alot better for you?
I definitely prefer MFB to the point where I'm content selling all my non-MFB. And I do think it will take off again.
Does anyone else not care for the beypointer on their launcher grip? I like using it just with the beylauncher, but when using the grip I don't like it.
(Jul. 22, 2009  3:06 AM)Khel Wrote: Does anyone else not care for the beypointer on their launcher grip? I like using it just with the beylauncher, but when using the grip I don't like it.

Why? To be honest I've never really tried without it.
Not sure, just feels more comfortable. I like the feel of the lighter grip.
(Jul. 22, 2009  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why? To be honest I've never really tried without it.

Same here. I usually place my index finger on the top left of the Beypointer; not sure if anybody else does this. Besides, I prefer having some extra weight on my grip.
I lke using the top half of the grip with a standard launcher. It is like a normal launcher but its bigger which is better for lefties
(Jul. 22, 2009  5:59 AM)Kei Wrote: Same here. I usually place my index finger on the top left of the Beypointer; not sure if anybody else does this. Besides, I prefer having some extra weight on my grip.

Yeah, I do that sometimes or I move my hand a finger down wiht my index then placed between the beypointer and the ring(I guess..)
Saw them earlier when I was Lightning L Drago hunting XD
Sucks that MOJ's fee has gone up, but I'm guessing it's a necessity for them or they wouldn't have done it...
1000Â¥ added to every buy on there is a pretty steep mark up though : /
It's only 1000 yen if the final bid price is between 3000 and 10000. So if you can find an LLDrago for 2500, then the Commission is 600.
(Jul. 22, 2009  1:27 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It's only 1000 yen if the final bid price is between 3000 and 10000. So if you can find an LLDrago for 2500, then the Commission is 600.

The commission has gone from 600Y to 700Y for lots under 3000Y. I dunno if it's gone up for lots over 3000Y as I haven't bought one at that price yet.