Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 19, 2009  2:59 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: YES! My uncle in Japan is sending me the MFB DS game (complete with the gold Quetz wheel) and other stuff!

I envy you.
I'd kill to grab a WBBA Face, they look great.

HOPEFULLY Hasbro will do something along the lines like this, the Tournament looks nuts.
I'm afraid that when i finish my new costum(misspelled, custom. Not changed becouse already quoted) Beystaduim, the wood will cause to much resestance and both combative tops will break. That would really stink.

EDIT: and the staduim might break, too. Dang it.
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:09 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I'm afraid that when i finish my new costum Beystaduim, the wood will cause to much resestance and both combative tops will break. That would really stink.

What's a "costum Beystadium," some (original) costume idea for Halloween?

Dammit, TT, release MF/MC already...
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:10 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: What's a "costum Beystadium," some (original) costume idea for Halloween?

A costum Beystaduim is the fruit of my bad spelling. I ment custom.

lol i think i'll be a beystaduim this october!
If your Beyblades get worn down outside of a BeyStadium -- and they will -- they become illegal.
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:10 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: What's a "costum Beystadium," some (original) costume idea for Halloween?

Come on, you honestly couldn't figure out what he meant?
(Jul. 19, 2009  9:30 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: Come on, you honestly couldn't figure out what he meant?

joke |jōk|
noun
a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline : she was in a mood to tell jokes.
• a trick played on someone for fun.
• [in sing. ] informal a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate : the transportation system is a joke.
(Jul. 19, 2009  7:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If your Beyblades get worn down outside of a BeyStadium -- and they will -- they become illegal.

Thats very true. And one of the design flaws. We're working on that.
1050 results for ライトニングエルドラゴ (Lightning L-Drago) on Yahoo Japan

thanks, scalpers
(Jul. 19, 2009  9:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: joke |jōk|
noun
a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline : she was in a mood to tell jokes.
• a trick played on someone for fun.
• [in sing. ] informal a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate : the transportation system is a joke.

I misinterpreted it as sarcasm and pedanticalness, without considering that it was intended for humour. Apologies for being wrong.
Khel is awesome.
The Tornado Balance S is seriously a big upgrade, thanks^^

Now to get over my epic tournament failure.
And buy parts.
Aw, didn't do too well?
out of 5+ battles, I won 2.
Yet at the same time, i was pretty awesome in the free battle circuit. Lucky wheel held up to it's name ^^

carp. Realized that if i rank battled enough with the limit removed at events, i could've counteracted the decline in my beypoints, even earned some v_v
Broke my favorite beylauncher too. String snapped.
Also, i bought a passport :3
So if any of the nonexistent brampton bladers appear, I shall wreak vengeance.

Albeit I was stupid to take on a tournament and expect to win by means of a single beyblade.
Bloody Escolpio D125WB
The limit isn't removed at events ... you can't have ranked battles outside of tournaments without a Blader Passport.
^
whoops. my mistake, lol
The amount people are willing to pay for random boosters is carping ridiculous...
Me and Blitz have made bids on 3 different lots of 8 RBVL3's, and every one has gone for over 10,000¥, the first one went for 14,000¥, so that works out as people paying £102.5 for 8...
£12.81 a booster, might as well just wait till theintoy has them Tired
Yeesssh. My friends finally gave me some money so we can do a combined sale at YJA. Grin
I dreamed last night that Metal faces were sold at Toywiz for $1.50 a pack
(Jul. 20, 2009  11:46 PM)jsc Wrote: I dreamed last night that Metal faces were sold at Toywiz for $1.50 a pack

That must have been painful to wake up from...
(Jul. 20, 2009  2:14 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The amount people are willing to pay for random boosters is carping ridiculous...
Me and Blitz have made bids on 3 different lots of 8 RBVL3's, and every one has gone for over 10,000¥, the first one went for 14,000¥, so that works out as people paying £102.5 for 8...
£12.81 a booster, might as well just wait till theintoy has them Tired

Is this RBVL3s or RBV3s?

Not being pedantic, just genuinely wondering if RBVL3s were out on YJA early somehow.
(Jul. 20, 2009  11:46 PM)jsc Wrote: I dreamed last night that Metal faces were sold at Toywiz for $1.50 a pack

If that were true, i would so be swimming in them. Maybe they'll be cheaper come hasbro MFB.
Now that I have two launcher grips, I am really tempted to airbrush one of them. Just need to figure out a nice color...