Beyblade Random Thoughts

I wonder... when the MFB series will end, what will come next? They had plastics and metal, I'm just wondering what will be the next type of blades.
Don't even think about it.
(Jul. 18, 2009  2:35 PM)Giga Wrote: Don't even think about it.

Why? Would it be awesome would it be a let down. I dunno but I like thinkin' bout the future.
(Jul. 18, 2009  12:55 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Dickson_c has been pretty slow getting the 1 Beylauncher I bought from him back at the start of this month. I mean, I did my whole MOJ order from start to finish faster than it took to get a lone Beylauncher from him. It's kinda why I'm hesistant to get buy a BB-22 from him. Sadly, Buzztoy ran out when I finally got some money.

Has anyone else had slow service from him?

His avg. time for me has been about 10 business days. That's what you get for the cheaper shipping. I've never had issues with him....
(Jul. 18, 2009  2:35 PM)Giga Wrote: Don't even think about it.

What, surely she's allowed to speculate in the Random Thoughts topic.

The time I ordered from Dickson_c I got the package a week exactly after payment cleared. I think that's what some other users found, too.

Tempestas, perhaps it got stuck in customs or something?
It was shipped on the 8th. Not sure if it got stuck in customs, it hasn't happened with my prior deliveries.
Customs people are weird though, half the time they let stuff through and half the time they hold it.
(Jul. 18, 2009  3:24 PM)Giga Wrote: half the time they let stuff through and half the time they ignore it.

Isn't that the same thing?
Whoops, I'l have to edit that; your right.
(Jul. 18, 2009  12:57 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I still like Beyblade Steel Cage XD

Btw whats king of warrior EX

Steel cage would be awesome. Stupid

Also, it is still funny but here is a link: http://www.kw2007.com/supply-GFC81FAF554...59647C.htm
(Jul. 18, 2009  12:55 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Dickson_c has been pretty slow getting the 1 Beylauncher I bought from him back at the start of this month. I mean, I did my whole MOJ order from start to finish faster than it took to get a lone Beylauncher from him. It's kinda why I'm hesistant to get buy a BB-22 from him. Sadly, Buzztoy ran out when I finally got some money.

Has anyone else had slow service from him?

(Jul. 18, 2009  2:42 PM)Khel Wrote: His avg. time for me has been about 10 business days. That's what you get for the cheaper shipping. I've never had issues with him....

Not really, kinda slower than buzztoy. Just bought a bb-22 from dickson_c,
Buzztoy usually ships faster than Dickson_c. Buzztoy ships within 3 days of cleared payment, Dickson_c, 15. I know that varies, but just saying. And my items from Buzztoy got to me within 3-5 days. It's been 7 business days since it was shipped from Dickson_c. But since his average time is 10 business days, I'm still optimistic it will get here by Monday. Smile

On another note, I've been watching some videos online, and it's annoying to see people hating on MFB because they can't open up their mind enough to accept when something better comes along.
Seriously need a beystadium.
Chances are low that i'll win one tomorrow, [though i'll fight like hell to win]
and the ones i can find online are too expensive for me atm. I'm might consider asking around is anybody would be willing to sell me a used takara one cheaply [20-28 ish CAD] but then again, i might just wait and see what the future has in store. [literally]

Figured i'd show you what i'm using now. May I present;
The Super Deluxe Wide Rectangle Stadium [of doom]
[Image: IMGA0047.jpg]
Really sad excuse for a stadium. basically a warped whiteboard propped up on 4 weights.

But hey, At least it doesn't ruin my bottoms.
I feel sorry for you man

Pm'd
Well, at least your makeshift stadium is WAY bigger than mine.
At least he has a makeshift stadium. Unhappy
c'mon bro.
Get creative.
get a plastic wok.
(Jul. 18, 2009  12:09 PM)Giga Wrote: What?! Really? How is that possible?

i was exaggerating but there's a ridiculous amount of them up
Yea, a little while ago, the entire 1st page of YJA consisted of LL Dragos. I lol'd
(Jul. 18, 2009  8:56 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: c'mon bro.
Get creative.
get a plastic wok.

I don't really have anything I could use aprt from a plastic box or something but I would rather use an official Beystadium.
if you don't own a stadium, stop buying beyblades and get one
(Jul. 18, 2009  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you don't own a stadium, stop buying beyblades and get one

That not that cheap as you know and to be frank, I don't have anyone to play with (except myself).

Edit: Also, I have only got 2 MFB so far, a stadium would have been a little pointless before that.
YES! My uncle in Japan is sending me the MFB DS game (complete with the gold Quetz wheel) and other stuff!
It comes with the whole Beyblade, not just the Wheel.
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:08 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It comes with the whole Beyblade, not just the Wheel.

Even better, then...