Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 30, 2021  2:18 AM)Pixi Wrote: believe is one of the best beyblade burst endings.
change my mind.

It's THE best Burst ending. I believe I succeeded in changing your mind.
(Mar. 22, 2021  6:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  9:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My tier list
[Image: PhZWeIp.jpg]

Ignore the F lol

I’m going to complain. Cosmic can go into s tier. It doesn’t deserve to be with Diablo and twisted. Also anything that isn’t twisted and hell is outclassed. If I were to do this it would go something like this.

SS: Diablo, Earth Eagle, Phantom Orion, Duo Uranus, Death Quetzalcoatl, Blitz Striker
S: Big Bang, Twisted, Hell, Variares, Scythe
A: Fang, Fusion
B: Flash (flash is good, 230 WD not so much), kries (just isn’t that good),
C tier: Omega Dragonis, Destructor, beat Lynx
D tier/outclassed: anything not mentioned

I thought beat was pretty good.
(Mar. 21, 2021  9:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My tier list

Ignore the F lol

Screw being in E hurts lol. It was my personal fave ;-;

I don’t know much about the Metal Fight meta but this list seems good I guess
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  6:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m going to complain. Cosmic can go into s tier. It doesn’t deserve to be with Diablo and twisted. Also anything that isn’t twisted and hell is outclassed. If I were to do this it would go something like this.

SS: Diablo, Earth Eagle, Phantom Orion, Duo Uranus, Death Quetzalcoatl, Blitz Striker
S: Big Bang, Twisted, Hell, Variares, Scythe
A: Fang, Fusion
B: Flash (flash is good, 230 WD not so much), kries (just isn’t that good),
C tier: Omega Dragonis, Destructor, beat Lynx
D tier/outclassed: anything not mentioned

I thought beat was pretty good.

Beat is good, but stock as a whole isn’t.

(Mar. 30, 2021  4:55 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote:

Ignore the F lol

Screw being in E hurts lol. It was my personal fave ;-;

It’s heavily flawed.
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I thought beat was pretty good.

Beat is good, but stock as a whole isn’t.

(Mar. 30, 2021  4:55 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Screw being in E hurts lol. It was my personal fave ;-;

It’s heavily flawed.

Flawed or not I always found it the most fun to use when I borrowed my friends. the smash attacks it used to pull off were amazing, even if it meant it took more damage than it dealt.

Unless you meant that the list as a whole was flawed?
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:16 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Beat is good, but stock as a whole isn’t.

It’s heavily flawed.

Flawed or not I always found it the most fun to use when I borrowed my friends. the smash attacks it used to pull off were amazing, even if it meant it took more damage than it dealt.

The tier list is flawed. I don’t think that I could ever call MFB flawed
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:16 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Flawed or not I always found it the most fun to use when I borrowed my friends. the smash attacks it used to pull off were amazing, even if it meant it took more damage than it dealt.

The tier list is flawed. I don’t think that I could ever call MFB flawed

I wasn’t calling MFB flawed, I was just assuming that you were talking about Screw Capricorn, my bad.

So.. where would you place It on the list? Would you leave it in E?
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:30 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The tier list is flawed. I don’t think that I could ever call MFB flawed

I wasn’t calling MFB flawed, I was just assuming that you were talking about Screw Capricorn, my bad.

I would place it in a outclassed category. There’s simply no reason to use it nor is it good with things like Twisted and Hell in the mix.
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:30 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: I wasn’t calling MFB flawed, I was just assuming that you were talking about Screw Capricorn, my bad.

I would place it in a outclassed category. There’s simply no reason to use it nor is it good with things like Twisted and Hell in the mix.

I always found it as a good counter for Twisted actually... eh maybe it was just the smash attacks of the Screw Wheel.

I think that rubber flat would make it pretty good but since this is a stock-combo tier list it wouldn’t matter

Ignore the F lol

you should put wing Pegasus instead of big bang
big bang Pegasus is a bit weak.
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:30 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: I wasn’t calling MFB flawed, I was just assuming that you were talking about Screw Capricorn, my bad.

I mean, you're saying it's bad compared to the two biggest examples of power creep in the MFB game before 4D. Not really giving it a fair chance there now, are we?

Without those massive power creep barriers like BD145, Hell, and Twisted in the way (such as in MFB Limited) it turns out to be a meta threat without the need to customize it at all. Spiral/Screw has crazy upper attack at low heights like this, which makes it one of the most viable wheels to use Metal Flat as well since self-recoil is far less of a problem. This means more stamina than other attack types and tornado stalling potential on top of that while still being an incredibly dangerous aggressive threat. Does this not sound good to you?

Honestly, if you're looking to build an MFB Limited collection, this is probably one of the places to start alongside other powerhouses like Earth Aquila.

This is even more laughable since it's better than Storm Pegasus in every way and yet is so much lower in that list. Rubber Flat is good, but not that good to cover for the far weaker wheel and higher track.
(Mar. 30, 2021  11:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  5:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would place it in a outclassed category. There’s simply no reason to use it nor is it good with things like Twisted and Hell in the mix.

I mean, you're saying it's bad compared to the two biggest examples of power creep in the MFB game before 4D. Not really giving it a fair chance there now, are we?

Without those massive power creep barriers like BD145, Hell, and Twisted in the way (such as in MFB Limited) it turns out to be a meta threat without the need to customize it at all. Spiral/Screw has crazy upper attack at low heights like this, which makes it one of the most viable wheels to use Metal Flat as well since self-recoil is far less of a problem. This means more stamina than other attack types and tornado stalling potential on top of that while still being an incredibly dangerous aggressive threat. Does this not sound good to you?

Honestly, if you're looking to build an MFB Limited collection, this is probably one of the places to start alongside other powerhouses like Earth Aquila.

This is even more laughable since it's better than Storm Pegasus in every way and yet is so much lower in that list. Rubber Flat is good, but not that good to cover for the far weaker wheel and higher track.

It’s good for it’s time not saying it’s not. What I’m trying to say is that it’s not that viable anymore in standard with 4D and zero-g. I used the example of twisted and hell for no particular reason other than they’re meta and came to my mind first
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s good for it’s time not saying it’s not. What I’m trying to say is that it’s not that viable anymore in standard with 4D and zero-g. I used the example of twisted and hell for no particular reason other than they’re meta and came to my mind first
Yeah, and only Duo and Flash are relevant at all if you consider Synchromes, and yet there's a whole lot of worse stuff far higher, including stuff that's not very aesthetically pleasing. I really believe that's a very skewed outlook on these things, though I suppose opinions are going to vary on any sort of listing.
heres a thought. if your teeth break, dont they just become slopes?
There is no well-documented information about Cross Arms.
[Image: 1617981956299.jpg]
Could anyone explain to me the meta for zero-g.
why was sora out of control
I haven't started watching DB yet, how long is each episode?
(Apr. 12, 2021  10:25 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I haven't started watching DB yet, how long is each episode?

Usual 12 minute episode time.

(Apr. 12, 2021  2:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Could anyone explain to me the meta for zero-g.

It was a long time ago so it’s hard for me to remember. I know that Dragoon and Golem were being played a lot. I believe Balro was pretty popular too. People were using it with a second Balro wheel to create the  “Balro Balro” synchrome, which was really good for attack combinations.
Really? Never new that. All I know was that attack combos were useless 9 times out of 10 and Defense-Stamina dominated for a while. Nice to know Zero-G tried to revive attack in some way.
dark libra huh
Samurai Ifraid has always had the most beautiful recolours 🤩

[Image: A287-EF0-C-8-C07-4-BBA-B542-274-DAFC95162.webp]

[Image: B05775-CF-C65-B-40-CE-8-D2-E-DD2-FF5-B0-B471.webp]

[Image: BB8-C5729-5-C3-E-488-C-B106-5015-DF105095.webp]
flame cancer vs flame libra
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I would say that attack was weak to defense, but now defense types are just calmer balance types, or quicker stamina types. Stamina types dominate the meta rn, and the only reason they are is because they have counter measures for attack(what they are supposed to be weak against) and since they don’t really attack, ko resistance and burst resistance, the recurring themes in defense types, are useless. But to answer the question, stamina<attack<balance<defense is how I would put it. Used to be a wheel, but dash drivers and spin steal changed it all, though not necessarily for the better.

(Apr. 16, 2021  3:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: GALAXY PEGASUS IS STILL AMAZING IM NOT DOING THIS AGAIN WITH YOU I REFUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galaxy is hot garbage

It’s driver is okay tho

Yeah Galaxy isn’t really as good as it used to be. 4D outclassed most of the wheels that came before it and even then, Spiral outclassed Galaxy when it came out as well.