Beyblade Random Thoughts

How good is the lifespan of the Beylauncher? And, does Storm Pegasis' RF tip durable? I've seen rubber tips go dull and break from use, so I'm just wondering.
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:47 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: How good is the lifespan of the Beylauncher? And, does Storm Pegasis' RF tip durable? I've seen rubber tips go dull and break from use, so I'm just wondering.

You'll want several RF, it will wear down past its usefulness after 100 battles or so.

For the BeyLauncher, it's not as high as it should be. Some of us have been breaking them weekly, but there are ways to avoid it. If you attach the handle to an elastic attached to your wrist, you can avoid the handle breaking.
all of my friends have bunches of beyblades from the 04 series and im trying to get them back into playing. ill show them this site maby theyll sign up!Grin
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll want several RF, it will wear down past its usefulness after 100 battles or so.

For the BeyLauncher, it's not as high as it should be. Some of us have been breaking them weekly, but there are ways to avoid it. If you attach the handle to an elastic attached to your wrist, you can avoid the handle breaking.

Thanks for the info. Is there a way to get more RF without having to buy a whole new Storm Pegasis?
Unfortunately, not yet. It will probably be in Random Booster Vol. 3, but good luck getting those.
(Jun. 29, 2009  1:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Unfortunately, not yet. It will probably be in Random Booster Vol. 3, but good luck getting those.

OH the random booster vol.3 is suposed to contain stardust pegasis!!
i wonder what it will look like?
After all the RBLs that Takara has given us, RBV3 better have some really good parts.
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll want several RF, it will wear down past its usefulness after 100 battles or so.

I've definitely used mine past a 100 times, and it's still quite good. Not as fast as a new one, but I can still KO quite a lot. Will do tests with MF Libra once I get them though to see.
Beyblade ruined my life right after quitting Yu-Gi-Oh completely.

Somebody, please call my psychiatrist mom for help sessions. Grin
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That would be Thunder Pegasus. Lips_sealed

Mmhm, I knew, just keeping it simple for the other members.

Really gutted.
(Jun. 29, 2009  10:07 AM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: Beyblade ruined my life right after quitting Yu-Gi-Oh completely.

Somebody, please call my psychiatrist mom for help sessions. Grin

I don't get it. I don't see how it ruined it when Beyblade is easier on your pocket than YGO imo.
(Jun. 29, 2009  1:42 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I don't get it. I don't see how it ruined it when Beyblade is easier on your pocket than YGO imo.

I spend too much on my hobbies. At least I was not importing ygo cards back then. Beyblades are import-only for me. You do the math. Smile
From what I understand about YGO, it's a "rich-kids" game. So it takes a lot of money to get those championship level decks. If you are just playing casually, then yea, you won't spend as much.

But I dunno about you, I'd rather spend 30 bucks on a MFB, than 30 bucks on a single card that can get easily stolen, damaged, or misplaced.
I'm not playing YGO anymore. But back in the day, I spent lots of money on cards.
I bought my own Judgment Dragon(x2) cards. I guess that would be enough Grin

Same goes for Bey. Actually, I pay for Imaginary-beys atm. Most of them aren't shipped yet, but we'll see.
Yu-Gi-Oh Was/Is far more supported, you could win lots of things that cost alot of money with tourneys..

And every hobby costs money, if you beyblade alot, you're going to need multiples of your main beyblade...
Multiple launchers etc.. as soon as new products come out that are better you need to aquire those too..

Beyblade might be a little cheaper.. as decks in yu-gi-oh can have a total value of 1000+ dollars..(Back when I played I ran 3 Dark Armed Dragon's and Crush Card Virus.. which alone cost aboult half the total price of the deck)
But in the end, if you're going to be beyblading competitively. You're gonna spend hundreds of dollars as well..
Beyblade can be a very costly hobby as well. However if you cannot spend that much you can still get some pretty good stuff (BB-22 off ebay). However staying fully up to date with all the newest parts will set you back a pretty penny.

One of the reasons I pursued this over Yu-gi-oh is that it is much easier to stay up to date with. Leave Yu-gi-oh for a month, and you will be miles behind. Do the same here and you can pick it up quick.

Just always remember as awesome as this game is stay within your spending limits; no game is worth jeopardizing your other priorities.
Ill never be able to keep up Pinching_eyes_2 but im gonna spend every possible cent on beyblades that I can XD
(Jun. 29, 2009  3:45 PM)Khel Wrote: Beyblade can be a very costly hobby as well. However if you cannot spend that much you can still get some pretty good stuff (BB-22 off ebay). However staying fully up to date with all the newest parts will set you back a pretty penny.

One of the reasons I pursued this over Yu-gi-oh is that it is much easier to stay up to date with. Leave Yu-gi-oh for a month, and you will be miles behind. Do the same here and you can pick it up quick.

Just always remember as awesome as this game is stay within your spending limits; no game is worth jeopardizing your other priorities.

Also why I quit yu-gi-oh..

I could afford the decks, but it cost me around 3-4 months.. then I could pay the deck 2 months in like 2-3 major tourneys then a banlist came and my entire deck concept was basically no longer tier 1..
Then I had to buy the new "theme cards" for the top tier deck, and this went on every banlist.. It was just too much, and yu-gi-oh wasn't really fun for casual play, especially when I found out I was good at it, that really drove me to buy more and play high level.. But I had to stop..Was no other way..

Beyblade isn't like that..

But I still stand by: Every competitive hobby will cost you alot of money.
i quit yugioh yesterday and did a total makeover on my room for beyblade
found my old g-rev blades, made a beyblade youtube channel, bought 2 random boosters vol.3 hybrid wheels, bought a pegasis starter, made an acount hear.

now im telling you about it.
^nice Grin

decided to finally start using my Pisces as i figured i should enjoy using is rather than looking at it

held true so far Grin
i dunno if this should be posted here, but i think everyone knows that half of the beyblades are named after constellations and horoscopes or some of you all dunno at all?
(Jun. 30, 2009  3:12 PM)FelGrand Wrote: i dunno if this should be posted here, but i think everyone knows that half of the beyblades are named after constellations and horoscopes or some of you all dunno at all?

Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone has known this since basically the beginning of MFB. In this beyblade series, they're using constellations (and horoscopes) instead of Bit Beasts.
(Jun. 30, 2009  3:17 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone has known this since basically the beginning of MFB. In this beyblade series, they're using constellations (and horoscopes) instead of Bit Beasts.
i relly like the idea of constellations! the new blades have more style than the older ones... i mean camoflauge stickers on rock leone! yu cant beat that.
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:49 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: ^nice Grin

decided to finally start using my Pisces as i figured i should enjoy using is rather than looking at it

held true so far Grin
i know! us bladers can be so protective at times with our blades that we put them on shrines sometimes.
(Jun. 30, 2009  3:12 PM)FelGrand Wrote: i dunno if this should be posted here, but i think everyone knows that half of the beyblades are named after constellations and horoscopes or some of you all dunno at all?

So far, there are only two not named after constellations; Wolf and Quetzlcoatl. That's far, far fewer than half...
(Jun. 30, 2009  5:09 PM)Spinster Wrote: So far, there are only two not named after constellations; Wolf and Quetzlcoatl. That's far, far fewer than half...

Wolf would be the constellation Lupus (The Wolf).

So really, it's just Quetzlcoatl that isn't.