Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 28, 2009  3:10 AM)Beynval Wrote: polycarbonate doesnt seem that resistant... since my clear wheels got all scratched :T

Scratches are sort of inevitable, don't you think?
well people here said it was bulletproof nd all i thought they meant it couldnt be damageable. sry i misunderstood ^^''' wonder how L L drago will be damaged after playing a while with it.
Imagine all the Knock-Offs they will have when BMF comes out. What do you think they would be like?

[Lol sorry to get off topic from your guys scratching thing but it is random thoughts xP]
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:18 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Imagine all the Knock-Offs they will have when BMF comes out. What do you think they would be like?

[Lol sorry to get off topic from your guys scratching thing but it is random thoughts xP]

Does it matter? They'd just be jankier if they can be replicated.
What do you think will be in the knock-offs? Like the original beyblade had knock-offs like huge ones that had a thing in the core that made it spin without ripping the cord.
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:22 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: What do you think will be in the knock-offs? Like the original beyblade had knock-offs like huge ones that had a thing in the core that made it spin without ripping the cord.

Considering there's no counterfeit MFB yet, I'm not convinced they're that easy to replicate cheaply, due to the die-cast Wheels.
I say we make our own MFB real life shows. I've seen people do shows in real life like NAruto. We can do our own! Like we will have another storyline. Every time the beyblade clash, we will add in effects like sparks and sounds. That would be cool...
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:33 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I say we make our own MFB real life shows. I've seen people do shows in real life like NAruto. We can do our own! Like we will have another storyline. Every time the beyblade clash, we will add in effects like sparks and sounds. That would be cool...

It wouldn't...
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:33 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I say we make our own MFB real life shows. I've seen people do shows in real life like NAruto. We can do our own! Like we will have another storyline. Every time the beyblade clash, we will add in effects like sparks and sounds. That would be cool...

It would be incredibly terrible if anyone did this in a serious way.
Lol. The Naruto ones were terrible but it caught attention.
It would promote the idea of it being a kids game played by older kids and grown ups..

I personally don't want the attention to be focussed on that..
Lets keep it the way it is, serious, scientific, etc..
No fancy sounds and spark or bit beasts.. really dude..
Just fake Light Wheels. Much cheaper.
Just checked YJA to see that I've been outbid for a Purple Flame Pegasus ~

Waaaahh.
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:58 PM)♥ Wrote: Just checked YJA to see that I've been outbid for a Purple Flame Pegasus ~

Waaaahh.

That would be Thunder Pegasus. Lips_sealed
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:00 PM)Ghost Wrote: It would promote the idea of it being a kids game played by older kids and grown ups..

I personally don't want the attention to be focussed on that..
Lets keep it the way it is, serious, scientific, etc..
No fancy sounds and spark or bit beasts.. really dude..

More documentary style would be nice. Like a WBO documentary...could call it
"BeyHeart still burns!" or something like that.
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:46 PM)fragbait Wrote: More documentary style would be nice. Like a WBO documentary...could call it
"BeyHeart still burns!" or something like that.

uh no
I thought there was only the F dynasty's blades. Torch Pegasus and Flame Pegasus. What is a Thunder Pegasis?
It was Torch/Flame Pegasus and Thunder Pegasus.

Torch and Flame are the same, it's just the dub changed it for some reason.
Haha I thought you were on about some purple trclour of the pegasis clear wheel with a flame metal wheel.
did king and queen have those two blades in the show? its been so long since i have last watched it..
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:16 PM)BeyPegasis Wrote: did king and queen have those two blades in the show? its been so long since i have last watched it..

King had Ariel. Queen had Gabriel.
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: King had Ariel. Queen had Gabriel.

*Uriel Grin
hey bey brad, do you beyblade regularly or are you just a battle advisor?
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:37 AM)BeyPegasis Wrote: hey bey brad, do you beyblade regularly or are you just a battle advisor?

Of course I Beyblade regularly! As people who battled me at BWR can attest, I'm strong Grin
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Of course I Beyblade regularly! As people who battled me at BWR can attest, I'm strong Grin

I demand a rematch next year!