Beyblade Random Thoughts

it's because you have the stamina stadium
Lol actually at my house i only have a hasbro stadium (draciel fortress), i have to rely on my friends to bring their stamina stadiums (even though i hate them).
Only a Hasbro stadium? Seems like you don't need an excuse to buy an MFB Attack stadium then.....:3

Yesterday was fun, consisted of two of my fave activites, one of them being beyblades. I prettied them all up, fixed stickers, filed off the little sharp bits you get on bit chips and spin gears, cleaned stuff, ordered and organized them all, opened new blades, stuck all the stickers on.....a little obsessive perhaps but it kept me happy for a long while. ^^; Except my brother came up with his blades and was doign the same and, whilst I cleaned mine up before I went to bed, he decided to just leave his all over my bedroom. :X
(Jun. 23, 2009  11:58 AM)Rocky Wrote: Except my brother came up with his blades and was doign the same and, whilst I cleaned mine up before I went to bed, he decided to just leave his all over my bedroom. :X

Sounds to me like your collection just grew a little bit more!
^ Lmao, he would never forgive me. We're still arguing over who owns Flash Leopard II and Master Draciel and that argument started like five years ago. :X
Keep the Master Draciel and let him have Flash Leopard II.
It ended up the other way around.....^^; But in addition to the ones we argued over, I now have two Smash Turtles now whilst he only has one Panther Head and it's fake........so I think I ended up winning. :X

Actually, I should probably give him Flash Leopard II at some point. I feel kinda bad now...:\ Should probably buy another one.

EDIT: Haha, I remember talking about this in my intro topic too. ^^;
*cries* I just got my storm pegasis.

But where do they eye stickers go? the paper that came with it isnt high quality enough to tell.
Look at the Storm Pegasis in the banner. Grin
o danggg

(whatever the tallest? wheel is) + anykind of 145 track + HF/S (in HF mode) = one extremely tall MFB blade

haha sorry i just got overwhelmed by HF/S's hight... ¬.¬

would an extremely tall blade have any real use?
(Jun. 23, 2009  2:09 AM)Khel Wrote: I took pics of the beylauncher innards.

Now I just have to figure out how the damn things goes back together.....

Just too let people know. This is not a good idea unless you already know how to put it back together. I was unable to get the spring tension ideal so I just slapped it back together anyway. Still works but doesn't retract I need to physically wind it back.

Thank god it was my busted one.
(Jun. 24, 2009  3:42 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: would an extremely tall blade have any real use?

Force Smash and 'wobbling' combos require the beyblade to be tall.
Neither were ever very useful competitively, though. Things may change with MFB, we don't know yet.
I'm gonna take one of my new storm pegasis Beylaunchers apart and take a look see. Look forward to seeing some pictures though =D.

(Jun. 24, 2009  3:53 AM)Khel Wrote: Just too let people know. This is not a good idea unless you already know how to put it back together. I was unable to get the spring tension ideal so I just slapped it back together anyway. Still works but doesn't retract I need to physically wind it back.

Thank god it was my busted one.
Sure, when I get home tonight, I shall upload them to photobucket and post them here.
Now that I have a Right spin Beylauncher I can say that I like the beylaunchers better than the standard launchers. I notice that I get way more power with the beylauncher rather than a new standard launcher
I was finding it really hard to get the hang of a Beylauncher; I couldn't seem to pull it hard enough because I was probably subconsciously afraid it will break.

Allegedly it can be more powerful than a regular Light Launcher~

Just watched a video of someone using a Beylauncher ...

It seems that they were letting go of the handle to get more power? I tried this and seemed to get a bit more juice out of it. Still not getting as much as a Light Launcher.

Also the handle is flailing everywhere, and the tension from pulling it is throwing my aim way off.

Tips?
You just have to keep practicing, honestly. I showed it in my video the best I could.
If you want the most power, don't be afraid to break the Beylauncher. I've already broken my beylaunchers five times in three different places. Blue was kind enough to combine them all to make a frankenbeylauncher.
(Jun. 24, 2009  5:31 PM)♥ Wrote: I was finding it really hard to get the hang of a Beylauncher; I couldn't seem to pull it hard enough because I was probably subconsciously afraid it will break.

It seems that they were letting go of the handle to get more power? I tried this and seemed to get a bit more juice out of it. Still not getting as much as a Light Launcher.

Also the handle is flailing everywhere, and the tension from pulling it is throwing my aim way off.

Tips?

The gear is actually quite sturdy. Even if you are gentle the handle and hook are what will break first. So don't be afraid to pull
Gotten in touch with the Beyblade group at Nelvana. Will post any news I get.
(Jun. 24, 2009  5:31 PM)♥ Wrote: I was finding it really hard to get the hang of a Beylauncher; I couldn't seem to pull it hard enough because I was probably subconsciously afraid it will break.

Tips?

I built a rig for mine that allows me to give an extremely hard pull to the ripcord without putting strain on the handle or risking snapping the cord. There's some pictures a couple pages back in this thread. It works EXTREMELY well and is giving me phenomenal results. Try building a similar rig if you can get your hands on the parts.
(Jun. 24, 2009  9:54 PM)Spinster Wrote: I built a rig for mine that allows me to give an extremely hard pull to the ripcord without putting strain on the handle or risking snapping the cord. There's some pictures a couple pages back in this thread. It works EXTREMELY well and is giving me phenomenal results. Try building a similar rig if you can get your hands on the parts.

Is that the wristband attachment?

Looks neat. Aren't you compromising a few inches by extending it to your wrist before you've even pulled it?

Anyway, reassurances from the others are helpful.
Ahhh I understand now... I took apart a plastic and HMS launcher and that 8 figure thing was in them as well