Beyblade Random Thoughts

So.. I just found out something very illegal.. But since it was a thought going through my head, I'd figure I just post it..

It turns out.. in tracks that are 120 or higher, you can fit a metal ball like found in Draciel MBD.. I believe on some beyblades with high enough tips, you can even fit 2 balls..
Boosts weight alot.. but yeah it is illegal..
(Jun. 21, 2009  3:37 PM)Ghost Wrote: So.. I just found out something very illegal.. But since it was a thought going through my head, I'd figure I just post it..

It turns out.. in tracks that are 120 or higher, you can fit a metal ball like found in Draciel MBD.. I believe on some beyblades with high enough tips, you can even fit 2 balls..
Boosts weight alot.. but yeah it is illegal..

lmao nice.

I was wondering if that was possible (fitting a metal ball in a track) but I never actually tried it out...
It moves alot though.. it's not firm or anything.. dunno if that matters,,

What also fits.. but only on 145tracks.. is the magnacore located in magna sg's.. dunno if an hmc fits.. I don't own one..
That could be quite interesting if we ever do get some metal tips.. Know it's completely illegal, but it would be cool to see how MFB perform in the magna stadium.
you can already see that if you insert the balls into the tracks..
Might give that one a try, interested to see how LibraDF145WB performs against Storm Pegasis105RF using this technique.
I'll try puting HMC in DF145. I'll edit this when I have done so.

EDIT: Dude HMC is massive :p
Hmm too bad.. but you can still fit 1-2 metal balls in them.. which gives alot of weight too..

Along with metal face.. you could take Libra to almost 60 grams..
But you see it would be so heavy that it would have no speed at all.

But otherwise, this is kinda awesome what you found out. Grin
Uhm.. as far as I know.. More weight means it will have higher rotation..
It will spin lesser becuz the weight makes it lose spin fast..

But upon shoot, it will have very high rotation the more weight it has.. meaning it can also take far more blows..

WB is a good bottom, the best for defense, but the flaw it has is the high movement when released at maximum speed, which makes it easier for S.peg/Quetz to kick it out of the stadium..
That is why ppl launch it a little under max speed, so that it stays in the center..
More weight reduces movement and increases rotation, so either it reduces movement enough for libra to be launched at full power and it will stay in the center then, or the added weight is still too little, but then u can do a weaker launch and get the same rotationspeed as libra launched at full force without the extra weight...
That is incorrect. Heavier weight means lower rotation; but greater inertia.
But why is it then.. that the old heavy compact type beyblades had higher rotationspeeds than say.. an attacker or something..
I thought I read that on the wiki in some article..
Or maybe I'm saying it wrong..

Why I mean is.. higher RPM.. like when you launch a beyblade.. and you've launched it hard.. it makes alot of noise and wind and stuff.. it does that much more and louder on a compact or defense beyblade that is heavy.. then it does on a lightweight beyblade.. that is what I thought..

Edit:

I just read on wikipedia what inertia means.. and it basically explains what I mean.. so I guess you're right..
Also keep in mind that the smaller/more compact a Beyblade is, the easier it is to pull faster.
I thought that his would be the most appropriate place to post this so ... :

Has anyone weighed their Quetz Wheel ? I was just curious as to what the weight was. Smile
(Jun. 22, 2009  11:17 PM)Anu Wrote: I thought that his would be the most appropriate place to post this so ... :

Has anyone weighed their Quetz Wheel ? I was just curious as to what the weight was. Smile

The weight of Quetz has been known for quite a while now, iirc it's 31 or 32g.
(Jun. 22, 2009  11:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: The weight of Quetz has been known for quite a while now, iirc it's 31 or 32g.
According to kyoganken though, it weighs approximately 36 grams.
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/#reg1

Perhaps somebody could confirm this ...
(Jun. 23, 2009  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: According to kyoganken though, it weighs approximately 36 grams.
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/#reg1

Perhaps somebody could confirm this ...

I've weighed both my Quetzalcoatls, and they both came in a little over 36 grams.
Mine is 34.16 Speechless
Could it be the difference in scales?

Maybe Anubis can weigh his.....
Sometimes there is just a difference between weights.
Maybe the yellow ones weighs less or more?
Syn has both a gold and regular Quetz
I took pics of the beylauncher innards.

Now I just have to figure out how the damn things goes back together.....
I just found a long cut on my middle finger with a piece of metal embedded at the end. I wonder how I possibly could've gotten that.
I feel like my battles are so unintense at the moment, i mean ive had nothing break lately, which is surprising (especially since ive used my beylauncher heaps), like i havnt had a break, or cut, or scratch or anything at all for a long time now, this is meant to be a good thing i know, but i cant help but feel like im being left out lol.