Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 01, 2020  6:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My stock tier list for sparking (so far in order):
S tier: Rage Longinus (it earned it’s spot here because the only stock that can seem close to beating it is World and Variant Lucifer) Mirage Fafnir (interchangeable with A tier)

A tier: World Spriggan (is held back by unite’), Brave Valkyrie (2A and evolution’ mixed with the offensive rubber of Valkyrie make a deadly combo), Super Hyperion(very hard hitter),

B tier: Infinite Achilles (the layer carries it), tempest dragon (charge metal has a weak spring), first Uranus (anime combo is pretty good actually)

C tier: curse Satan (has weak stamina and hurricane sucks, but curse ring is pretty good), King Helios (sucks in general, it’s better than the d tier beys)

D tier: variant Lucifer (beats left, sucks at everything else), Death Diabolos/Abyss Diabolos (TT messed up big by giving them 4 turn and 5 respectively), glide Ragnaruk (as much as I don’t want to do this, the teeth suck. It’s like heaven Pegasus were the burst resistance hold it back massively)
Mirage Fafnir really isn’t that great, it should be around b tier. I think Glide Ragnaruk should also be around c-b tier it’s not far too bad and there are a couple of combos that see minor use

Edit: nvm my bad this was a stock tier
(Nov. 01, 2020  3:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, I think Mirage should be in A tier or B tier. The Nothing driver holds it back a bit. Everything else seems really accurate and helpful.

I feel like it’s interchangeable between low S tier and A tier because the ring and chassis carry it. I also placed it in s tier since I didn’t want Rage to be alone in the top.

My top fives for each series:
Fusion: 1. Flame Libra(unrivaled for stamina in this series) 2. Earth Eagle (it was a beast back in the day) 3. Flame Sagittario (a pretty good bey especially for stamina against attack beys using 85 and 100) 4. Rock Leone (the spin track and the tip, although outclassed now, were a beastly combo then) 5. Storm Pegasus (amazing attack type in burst and an amazing attack type in metal fight)

Masters: 1. horogium (what is there not to say about this bey) 2. Flame Byxis (230 WD was the best in stamina) 3. Hell Kerbecs (definitely has earned it’s place as a solid defense type and it was banned from limited) 4. Gravity Perseus (the first left and right bey, obviously it’s going to be on this list) 5. Ray gill (had a very good charge up attack pattern)

4D: 1. Duo Uranus (this guy haunted the meta and dominated it because of it’s heavenly stamina and defense) 2. Diablo Nemesis (this guy was a beast when it released) 3. Death quetzalcoatl (in other words the real Proto Nemesis) 4. Blitz unicorno (yet another popular choice for people to use) 5. Phantom Orion (unfortunately bd has low defense that’s why it’s so low)

Shogun Steel: disincluded as I’ve forgotten all about it

Beyblade burst god: Spriggan Requiem (that’s all I’m going to say), Nightmare Longinus (definitely the best of attack), Drain Fafnir (basically if L-drago had stamina), deathscyther (the asymmetrical shape led to crazy lower and upper Attack), Legend Spriggan (definitely a worthy number 5)

Beyblade burst cho-z: 1. Storm Pegasus (crazy teeth and an amazing attack driver), Lightning L-drago (same thing as Pegasus without the crazy teeth), Dead Phoenix (insane defense type), Cho-z Valkyrie (what isn’t there to say), Cho-z Achilles (I’m biased to this one as Achilles is my fav)

Beyblade burst GT: 1. Lord Spriggan (), 2. Master Diabolos (an alternative to Lord), 3. Naked Spriggan (it had amazing defense), 4. Perfect Phoenix (the stock that I’m giving is 0 atomic, the best of both beys. Thing is it’s still relevant till this day), 5. Imperial Dragon (burst issue tanks it)

Beyblade burst sparking: Rage Longinus() 2. Mirage Fafnir (nothing is a meh driver, but 2S and Mirage carry it) 3. Infinite Achilles (here due to Asthetic purpose and because I’m biased towards Achilles) 4. World Spriggan (would be number 3, but this is my top 5 not yours) 5. Tempest Dragon (like it’s predecessor Imperial, it had to get a tank on the burst resistance)
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  3:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, I think Mirage should be in A tier or B tier. The Nothing driver holds it back a bit. Everything else seems really accurate and helpful.

I feel like it’s interchangeable between low S tier and A tier because the ring and chassis carry it. I also placed it in s tier since I didn’t want Rage to be alone in the top.

Fusion: 1. Flame Libra(unrivaled for stamina in this series) 2. Earth Eagle (it was a beast back in the day) 3. Flame Sagittario (a pretty good bey especially for stamina against attack beys using 85 and 100) 4. Rock Leone (the spin track and the tip, although outclassed now, were a beastly combo then) 5. Storm Pegasus (amazing attack type in burst and an amazing attack type in metal fight)

Masters: 1. horogium (what is there not to say about this bey) 2. Flame Byxis (230 WD was the best in stamina) 3. Hell Kerbecs (definitely has earned it’s place as a solid defense type and it was banned from limited) 4. Gravity Perseus (the first left and right bey, obviously it’s going to be on this list) 5. Ray gill (had a very good charge up attack pattern)

4D: 1. Duo Uranus (this guy haunted the meta and dominated it because of it’s heavenly stamina and defense) 2. Diablo Nemesis (this guy was a beast when it released) 3. Death quetzalcoatl (in other words the real Proto Nemesis) 4. Blitz unicorno (yet another popular choice for people to use) 5. Phantom Orion (unfortunately bd has low defense that’s why it’s so low)

Beyblade burst god: Spriggan Requiem (that’s all I’m going to say), Nightmare Longinus (definitely the best of attack), Drain Fafnir (basically if L-drago had stamina), deathscyther (the asymmetrical shape led to crazy lower and upper Attack), Legend Spriggan (definitely a worthy number 5)

Beyblade burst cho-z: 1. Storm Pegasus (crazy teeth and an amazing attack driver), Lightning L-drago (same thing as Pegasus without the crazy teeth), Dead Phoenix (insane defense type), Cho-z Valkyrie (what isn’t there to say), Cho-z Achilles (I’m biased to this one as Achilles is my fav)

Beyblade burst GT: 1. Lord Spriggan (), 2. Master Diabolos (an alternative to Lord), 3. Naked Spriggan (it had amazing defense), 4. Perfect Phoenix (the stock that I’m giving is 0 atomic, the best of both beys. Thing is it’s still relevant till this day), 5. Imperial Dragon (burst issue tanks it)

Beyblade burst sparking: Rage Longinus() 2. Mirage Fafnir (nothing is a meh driver, but 2S and Mirage carry it) 3. Infinite Achilles (here due to Asthetic purpose and because I’m biased towards Achilles) 4. World Spriggan (would be number 3, but this is my top 5 not yours) 5. Tempest Dragon (like it’s predecessor Imperial, it had to get a tank on the burst resistance)

Nah, Mirage just doesn't work that effectively for its gimmick anyway. Usually gets outspun or knocked out, and is definitely not as consistent as Brave, World, Rage, or even Super. Definitely not an S tier.

Also, Killer Deathscyther wasn't even that good. It got unbalanced super easily, and it just didn't seem to have that proportional punch that Dark and the OG one had.

A bit of a wonky list, but most of this seems to be accurate.

REEEEE PEGASUS IS A wait is a gt welll Ummm REEEEEE PHOENIX IS CHOZ
(Nov. 01, 2020  11:02 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I feel like it’s interchangeable between low S tier and A tier because the ring and chassis carry it. I also placed it in s tier since I didn’t want Rage to be alone in the top.

REEEEE PEGASUS IS A wait is a gt welll Ummm REEEEEE PHOENIX IS CHOZ

Pegasus is Cho-z and I consider the turbo awakening beys + perfect Phoenix GT beys
(Nov. 01, 2020  11:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  11:02 PM)beykid44 Wrote: REEEEE PEGASUS IS A wait is a gt welll Ummm REEEEEE PHOENIX IS CHOZ

Pegasus is Cho-z and I consider the turbo awakening beys + perfect Phoenix GT beys

You dare oppose me mortal?

Fusion: 1. Flame Libra(unrivaled for stamina in this series)  2. Earth Eagle (it was a beast back in the day) 3. Flame Sagittario (a pretty good bey especially for stamina against attack beys using 85 and 100) 4. Rock Leone (the spin track and the tip, although outclassed now, were a beastly combo then) 5. Storm Pegasus (amazing attack type in burst and an amazing attack type in metal fight)

Pretty accurate. IMO, Phantom Orion is pretty OP, I've never seen another 4D bey beat it in real life. But you're spot-on with Horogium. 4 words: Spiral Staircase Of Death.
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I feel like it’s interchangeable between low S tier and A tier because the ring and chassis carry it. I also placed it in s tier since I didn’t want Rage to be alone in the top.

Fusion: 1. Flame Libra(unrivaled for stamina in this series)  2. Earth Eagle (it was a beast back in the day) 3. Flame Sagittario (a pretty good bey especially for stamina against attack beys using 85 and 100) 4. Rock Leone (the spin track and the tip, although outclassed now, were a beastly combo then) 5. Storm Pegasus (amazing attack type in burst and an amazing attack type in metal fight)

Pretty accurate. IMO, Phantom Orion is pretty OP, I've never seen another 4D bey beat it in real life. But you're spot-on with Horogium. 4 words: Spiral Staircase Of Death.

I put Phantom low due to the low friction of BD (which lets it spin for 7 minutes, at the cost of extreme loss in ko defense)
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Pretty accurate. IMO, Phantom Orion is pretty OP, I've never seen another 4D bey beat it in real life. But you're spot-on with Horogium. 4 words: Spiral Staircase Of Death.

I put Phantom low due to the low friction of BD (which lets it spin for 7 minutes, at the cost of extreme loss in ko defense)

Yeah, I know. That's like the ONLY issue with it. If it had zero friction (like the anime) it probably could spin FOREVER. But also, due to its aesthetics and parts, I'm biased towards Phantom Orion. To me, it's basically an evolution to Flame Libra. (my favourite MF bey, due to it's avatar (the skeleton on the scales) and my star sign is Libra)
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I put Phantom low due to the low friction of BD (which lets it spin for 7 minutes, at the cost of extreme loss in ko defense)

Yeah, I know. That's like the ONLY issue with it. If it had zero friction (like the anime) it probably could spin FOREVER. But also, due to its aesthetics and parts, I'm biased towards Phantom Orion. To me, it's basically an evolution to Flame Libra. (my favourite MF bey, due to it's avatar (the skeleton on the scales) and my star sign is Libra)
I don’t remember Libras avatar ever appearing in the anime.
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I put Phantom low due to the low friction of BD (which lets it spin for 7 minutes, at the cost of extreme loss in ko defense)

It’s kind of like revolve, in that because of one thing it sucks.
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yeah, I know. That's like the ONLY issue with it. If it had zero friction (like the anime) it probably could spin FOREVER. But also, due to its aesthetics and parts, I'm biased towards Phantom Orion. To me, it's basically an evolution to Flame Libra. (my favourite MF bey, due to it's avatar (the skeleton on the scales) and my star sign is Libra)

It’s kind of like revolve, in that because of one thing it sucks.

hey could you check ur inbox

also i gree the only thing wrong with phantom was its poor ko defence
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yeah, I know. That's like the ONLY issue with it. If it had zero friction (like the anime) it probably could spin FOREVER. But also, due to its aesthetics and parts, I'm biased towards Phantom Orion. To me, it's basically an evolution to Flame Libra. (my favourite MF bey, due to it's avatar (the skeleton on the scales) and my star sign is Libra)
I don’t remember Libras avatar ever appearing in the anime.

I remember googling Flame Libra and finding an image of a purple skeleton holding scales, and it was described as its avatar. Now that I think about it, it was probably just some fanart. Anyway, still, Flame Libra is my favourite MF bey.
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  12:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t remember Libras avatar ever appearing in the anime.

I remember googling Flame Libra and finding an image of a purple skeleton holding scales, and it was described as its avatar. Now that I think about it, it was probably just some fanart. Anyway, still, Flame Libra is my favourite MF bey.

We get to see the face bolt, but unfortunately no actual avator like Pegasus or l-drago
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I remember googling Flame Libra and finding an image of a purple skeleton holding scales, and it was described as its avatar. Now that I think about it, it was probably just some fanart. Anyway, still, Flame Libra is my favourite MF bey.

We get to see the face bolt, but unfortunately no actual avator like Pegasus or l-drago

Sadly... Chief - Sigh ...
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We get to see the face bolt, but unfortunately no actual avator like Pegasus or l-drago

Sadly... Chief - Sigh ...

Heck, even beafoul got one
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Sadly... Chief - Sigh ...

Heck, even beafoul got one

You mean that cringy-as-hell peacock thing got one but Libra, which represents the balance of the universe, DIDN'T!
(I actually like Befall, it looks cool, I'm just over-exaggerating)
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:08 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Heck, even beafoul got one

You mean that cringy-as-hell peacock thing got one but Libra, which represents the balance of the universe, DIDN'T!

They could’ve at least made it a ghost with scales as hands.
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:08 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: You mean that cringy-as-hell peacock thing got one but Libra, which represents the balance of the universe, DIDN'T!

They could’ve at least made it a ghost with scales as hands.

Even before I saw the fanart, I always pictured Libra as some form of skeleton with a blindfold on, chained to scales, with the skeleton's arms being the arms of the scales.
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:28 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They could’ve at least made it a ghost with scales as hands.

Even before I saw the fanart, I always pictured Libra as some form of skeleton with a blindfold on, chained to scales, with the skeleton's arms being the arms of the scales.

they ran out of ideas. i mean, wth was that stupid carp avatar for orion?