Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 16, 2009  10:30 PM)Aqua Wrote: - Driger G is useful for it's AR, TripleTiger which is a staple and one of the best AR's for Upper Attack.
- Dranzer V2 is overall one of the best uncustomized beyblades . But it's SP, Cross Survival, is very useful for survival combos.
- Voltaitc/ Vortex Ape also has a great SP, Defense Ring, which is very useful for defense and survival combos.

The rest:
- Dranzer MS
- Wyborg
- Driger V
- Dranzer V
...are either useless or have been outclassed by other parts.

btw questions about beyblade should go in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread.

Oh. Okay. Thanks!
I have one of those card holders actually; can't test it though since I need it for my Office ID and entry card. Maybe the dollar store will have some.
Today I will start pulling the ripcord with my left arm. There is a huge muscular diference between my right arm and my left arm, because I beyblade more than 2 hours everyday...

Unhappy
If beyblading really makes a massive difference in muscular strength between your arms then you need to hit a gym.

Plus if you're right handed it's very normal for one arm to be stronger than the other.
The gyms in my town are 40 € a month, and my mom won't let me, because she says I need to save my money. Unhappy
then just lift something thats about 5lbs with ur left arm?
its not much but itll help even that out with reps and such Grin
(Jun. 17, 2009  6:17 PM)Nuno Wrote: Today I will start pulling the ripcord with my left arm. There is a huge muscular diference between my right arm and my left arm, because I beyblade more than 2 hours everyday...

Unhappy

Everyone has a difference between their primary arm and their secondary arm.
The only thing I can't do with my right arm, is write, and I probably could fix that if I wanted.
My left arm is jacked compared to my right. Has nothing to do with beyblading (which, frankly, ain't gonna boost arm strength no matter how many hours of it you do a day. It's not an anaerobic exercise), and everything to do with the fact that I'm left-dominant and I support my serving trays with that arm at work.
I write and draw and throw with my left arm, but my right arm is stronger. I have to open bottles with my right arm. My left arm is just more coordinated than my right.
(Jun. 17, 2009  8:52 PM)jsc Wrote: I write and draw and throw with my left arm, but my right arm is stronger. I have to open bottles with my right arm. My left arm is just more coordinated than my right.

Same for me which is weird, I even work on my left arm more when I do weights but my right arm still ends up being stronger.
Hmm, I'm right-handed but my left arms is stronger. I think so anyways as if I canoe using what feels like the same effort with both arms, I'd end up going in circles. :X

Also taking this oppurtunity to say Synesthesia's new avatar is really quite awesome.
i do almost everything with my right but im pretty sure im stronger with my left i open bottles with my left also agreement with rockys last statement on synesthesias new avatar
OK guys, back to Beyblade ...
Oh I just thought of something. Last night I was just messing around and got libra's wheel and held it in the launcher sideways and launched it. It works just like one of those flywheels because its circular except it goes a little ways and then comes back to you... lol its cool.
I love Grip Base.
Why are all Dragoons left spin, but Master Dragoon is right. (If their are other forms of Dragoon that spin right, my question still stands)

Edit: Whoops meant to post in Ask a Question, Get and Answer. But anyway...
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:06 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Why are all Dragoons left spin, but Master Dragoon is right. (If their are other forms of Dragoon that spin right, my question still stands)

Edit: Whoops meant to post in Ask a Question, Get and Answer. But anyway...

Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger...
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:06 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Why are all Dragoons left spin, but Master Dragoon is right. (If their are other forms of Dragoon that spin right, my question still stands)

Edit: Whoops meant to post in Ask a Question, Get and Answer.

Because Master Dragoon, Kid Dragoon, Dark Dragoon, etc are not really part of the Dragoon series, even though "Dragoon" is in the name, they're not considered part of the Dragoon series.
Okey. So is it only the Dragoons that Tyson owned that were made lefty?
Well, I'm not 100% on this, but I believe MDBS was released before Takara developed left-spin mechanisms for beyblades. As far as Master/Kid Dragoon, well, it wasn't really part of the Dragoon line of blades. Only the ones used by Takao in the Manga were given Left Spin (and even then, not all of them were... Spin Dragoon and Grip Attacker were right spin).
Okey cool. I developed that question about a week ago, and I have been waiting to get back to a computer to ask it. I almost forgot about it.
I remember Brad saying somewhere that he has won matches by spinning zombies with his hands. I tried this with MFb(they were kinda half zombies). I spun Libra D125B with the left launcher and virgo 105B with my hands in right spin. Virgo won.
(Jun. 20, 2009  6:05 PM)jsc Wrote: I remember Brad saying somewhere that he has won matches by spinning zombies with his hands. I tried this with MFb(they were kinda half zombies). I spun Libra D125B with the left launcher and virgo 105B with my hands in right spin. Virgo won.

... OK?

This is not at all the same experiment ...
Storm pegasis with a birthday hat is Funny XD.I wanna make a real MFB Face with that form of S.pegasis XD