Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 11, 2020  8:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:46 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Sry wrong name, I was talking about clear wheels. Not frames

Sorry, but what is clear wheels? Is it a plastic gen thing?
It’s a little like a layer weight but made of plastic while the bottom half of the layer is metal, I’ll send an image of one in a minute.Did you play beyblade before burst?
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:53 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sorry, but what is clear wheels? Is it a plastic gen thing?
It’s a little like a layer weight but made of plastic while the bottom half of the layer is metal, I’ll send an image of one in a minute.Did you play beyblade before burst?

I played MFB (still do), but not plastics
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/beybla...0913001327

(Oct. 11, 2020  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:53 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: It’s a little like a layer weight but made of plastic while the bottom half of the layer is metal, I’ll send an image of one in a minute.Did you play beyblade before burst?

I played MFB (still do), but not plastics

If the link doesn’t work you can google galaxy Pegasus or another mfb bey and open the beyblade fandom page for it
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:56 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/beybla...0913001327

(Oct. 11, 2020  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I played MFB (still do), but not plastics

If the link doesn’t work you can google galaxy Pegasus or another mfb bey and open the beyblade fandom page for it

Okay you were talking about energy rings. I would say on the case of some beys like L-drago and Scythe Cronus it matters otherwise it really doesn’t.
(Oct. 11, 2020  9:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:56 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/beybla...0913001327

Okay you were talking about energy rings. I would say on the case of some beys like L-drago and Scythe Cronus it matters otherwise it really doesn’t.
Ok,thx
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:46 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Sry wrong name, I was talking about clear wheels. Not frames

Sorry, but what is clear wheels? Is it a plastic gen thing?

It's from mfb.
guys what do you think, how much all in one set ?
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:45 AM)BraveValking Wrote: guys what do you think, how much all in one set ?

Probably over 100 dollars
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:45 AM)BraveValking Wrote: guys what do you think, how much all in one set ?

Probably over 100 dollars

Probably from 115 to 135, or something like that.
I rember reading somewhere that the Cognite C3 from Quad Ring Combat pack had better burst resistance than the one from a starter pack...
Can't find this info anywhere atm tho, am I remembering wrong?
You guys remember my MFB recreations of Dragoon and Draciel?  Well, I thought I'd try my hand at doing the other beys(conceptually).

Pic below is merely a color chart, and not indicative of what they'd actually look like(except for their colors).
[Image: de7945m-e438e451-feda-4d7c-9864-9594e133...kElIWiA-4k]
does anyone know how to awaken 2d the quickest(wbo legally)? cut it? battle with it(if so how long did it take)? launch it a lot?
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: does anyone know how to awaken 2d the quickest(wbo legally)? cut it? battle with it(if so how long did it take)? launch it a lot?

Battle with it use aggressive layers i use rage it took me about 2 hours or more cant remember the exaxt time it top to do that but your arms is going to feel pain from launching lol .  And if you want to awaken the mobius driver you can use the musou stadium to do it.
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: does anyone know how to awaken 2d the quickest(wbo legally)? cut it? battle with it(if so how long did it take)? launch it a lot?

I don't believe this is considered illegal even by WBO rules?IIRC Kei made a review of Variant Lucifer on Beybase and afaik he never mentioned anything about this, just that it has a huge potential in attack if the rubber blades become worn.

That, and I don't think there would be any difference between being done on purpose or wearing down naturally, anyway.
Hey guys, talking about Mobius what's a good sobstitute for it? Or maybe Mobius is a sobstitute of other drivers to begin with?
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:20 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, talking about Mobius what's a good sobstitute for it? Or maybe Mobius is a sobstitute of other drivers to begin with?

i think eternal, bearing, and maybe revolve are all good substitutes
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:20 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, talking about Mobius what's a good sobstitute for it? Or maybe Mobius is a sobstitute of other drivers to begin with?

i think eternal, bearing, and maybe revolve are all good substitutes

Thanks!

Do you guys know if the 1B double chassis is any useful at all?
(Oct. 23, 2020  8:10 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i think eternal, bearing, and maybe revolve are all good substitutes

Thanks!

Bearing and Xtend+ are your biggest two substitutes. Eternal is lesser on the list, alongside Absorb and Octa but are workable options. Revolve is exclusively for same-spin matches and Mobius generally aims for opposite spin wins, so the two aren't really alike at all.

1B is a bit weird and difficult to use. It does have similar LAD to 2S, but 2S has better Stamina overall and outclasses it in all but burst resistance (2S does have slightly worse teeth). It's passable, but not great and is hard to fit into a 3 bey deck unless you're a little lacking in competitive chassis and need it as filler. At least it's decent filler though, instead of total doodoo.
Which Forum would I put a thread about beyblade dreams?
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  8:10 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks!

Bearing and Xtend+ are your biggest two substitutes. Eternal is lesser on the list, alongside Absorb and Octa but are workable options. Revolve is exclusively for same-spin matches and Mobius generally aims for opposite spin wins, so the two aren't really alike at all.

1B is a bit weird and difficult to use. It does have similar LAD to 2S, but 2S has better Stamina overall and outclasses it in all but burst resistance (2S does have slightly worse teeth). It's passable, but not great and is hard to fit into a 3 bey deck unless you're a little lacking in competitive chassis and need it as filler. At least it's decent filler though, instead of total doodoo.

Wow, that's a lot of infos! Thanks man.
Wait, if valt had a sparking bey first, why does he have 2A and hyuga have 1A?
My stock tier list for sparking (so far in order):
S tier: Rage Longinus (it earned it’s spot here because the only stock that can seem close to beating it is World and Variant Lucifer)

A tier: World Spriggan (is held back by unite’), Brave Valkyrie (2A and evolution’ mixed with the offensive rubber of Valkyrie make a deadly combo), Super Hyperion(very hard hitter), Mirage Fafnir

B tier: Infinite Achilles (the layer carries it), tempest dragon (charge metal has a weak spring), first Uranus (anime combo is pretty good actually)

C tier: curse Satan (has weak stamina and hurricane sucks, but curse ring is pretty good), King Helios (sucks in general, it’s better than the d tier beys)

D tier: variant Lucifer (beats left, sucks at everything else), Death Diabolos/Abyss Diabolos (TT messed up big by giving them 4 turn and 5 respectively), glide Ragnaruk (as much as I don’t want to do this, the teeth suck. It’s like heaven Pegasus were the burst resistance hold it back massively)
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My stock tier list for sparking (so far in order):
S tier: Rage Longinus (it earned it’s spot here because the only stock that can seem close to beating it is World and Variant Lucifer) Mirage Fafnir (interchangeable with A tier)

A tier: World Spriggan (is held back by unite’), Brave Valkyrie (2A and evolution’ mixed with the offensive rubber of Valkyrie make a deadly combo), Super Hyperion(very hard hitter),

B tier: Infinite Achilles (the layer carries it), tempest dragon (charge metal has a weak spring), first Uranus (anime combo is pretty good actually)

C tier: curse Satan (has weak stamina and hurricane sucks, but curse ring is pretty good), King Helios (sucks in general, it’s better than the d tier beys)

D tier: variant Lucifer (beats left, sucks at everything else), Death Diabolos/Abyss Diabolos (TT messed up big by giving them 4 turn and 5 respectively), glide Ragnaruk (as much as I don’t want to do this, the teeth suck. It’s like heaven Pegasus were the burst resistance hold it back massively)

Agree with everything, but Mirage is definitely an A tier at most. Possibly even a B tier.
Yeah, I think Mirage should be in A tier or B tier. The Nothing driver holds it back a bit. Everything else seems really accurate and helpful.