Beyblade Random Thoughts

a rap for all u Hasbro haters:

feel free to add more hasbro lovers!

(Oct. 05, 2020  6:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  6:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: how did it work out?

It would be more cool if it had more stamina. Also rocks and holes tend to be a problem

ahh, let it R.I.P. lol
Remember Battle Strikers?  As bad as series 1 was, there was one quality from them that i kinda wish Takara TOMY would steal from them.

[Image: PB214759.jpg]

Customizable contact points.
bruh i can see some dude taking a storm pegasus burst ver. and every time he snipes/does gattyaki he goes "PEGASUS STARBLAST ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh i can see some dude taking a storm pegasus burst ver. and every time he snipes/does gattyaki he goes "PEGASUS STARBLAST ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

That’s what I do with the real deal.
Is the Spriggan or Diabolos Superking chip heavier?
(Oct. 07, 2020  5:11 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Is the Spriggan or Diabolos Superking chip heavier?

im pretty sure spriggan is heavier
Hi guys, do you have advices about which performance tip out of the slingshock ones work well on Spryzen Requiem S3? Of course i'm talking about Hasbro parts.
Like, Dimension-S, Eternal-S, so on...
(Oct. 07, 2020  7:38 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, do you have advices about which performance tip out of the slingshock ones work well on Spryzen Requiem S3? Of course i'm talking about Hasbro parts.
I’ve heard Atomic-S is really good, but I don’t have one to test,and it’s banned in some formats.
(Oct. 07, 2020  7:38 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, do you have advices about which performance tip out of the slingshock ones work well on Spryzen Requiem S3? Of course i'm talking about Hasbro parts.

I would go for atomic-s or absorb-s
(Oct. 07, 2020  8:33 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
I’ve heard Atomic-S is really good, but I don’t have one to test,and it’s banned in some formats.

I have an Atomic-S, but no Requiem.
Variares prototype: Cho-z Spriggan blitz Zeta’
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Variares prototype: Cho-z Spriggan blitz Zeta’

We'll probably get Burst versions of the legend bladers.
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:43 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Variares prototype: Cho-z Spriggan blitz Zeta’

We'll probably get Burst versions of the legend bladers.

Maybe not all of them, but probably half. Pegasus, L-drago, Sagittario, Leone, and Orion seem the most prominent to be remade.
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:43 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: We'll probably get Burst versions of the legend bladers.

Maybe not all of them, but probably half. Pegasus, L-drago, Sagittario, Leone, and Orion seem the most prominent to be remade.

Takara TOMY made an anniversary set containing both the S and F versions of the Bladebreakers' beys, plus the Wolborgs.  That's a difference of only 1 bey.  If they can do that, I don't see why they can't do the legendary bladers.
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:04 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe not all of them, but probably half. Pegasus, L-drago, Sagittario, Leone, and Orion seem the most prominent to be remade.

Takara TOMY made an anniversary set containing both the S and F versions of the Bladebreakers' beys, plus the Wolborgs.  That's a difference of only 1 bey.  If they can do that, I don't see why they can't do the legendary bladers.

Yes, but the MFB system is not a simple layer system. It could happen, but they would probably only do half (disincluding Rago)
Are the Diabolos Superking chips dual spin?
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:48 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Are the Diabolos Superking chips dual spin?

Diabolos and Spriggan (man Spriggan stole almost everything from Diabolos just because Diabolos was L/R)
I won Zankye's 10 year anniversary giveaway! (I'm 2nd place!) World Spriggan here I come lol
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:02 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I won Zankye's 10 year anniversary giveaway!  (I'm 2nd place!)  World Spriggan here I come lol

Congrats!
Rage Longinus flung my evolution Genesis Valkyrie to the next dimension
What are the best clear wheels for stamina,attack,defense,balance, or does it not matter much because it’s a light weight piece of plastic that rarely contacts the opponent?
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:33 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: What are the best energy rings for stamina,attack,defense,balance, or does it not matter much because it’s a light weight piece of plastic that rarely contacts the opponent?

What are you talking about?
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:33 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: What are the best energy rings for stamina,attack,defense,balance, or does it not matter much because it’s a light weight piece of plastic that rarely contacts the opponent?

If ur talking about disc frames, wall (with bearing), proof cross are good for stamina, bump and maybe lift for all purposes
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

What are you talking about?

Sry wrong name, I was talking about clear wheels. Not frames

(Oct. 11, 2020  8:42 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

If ur talking about disc frames, wall (with bearing), proof cross are good for stamina, bump and maybe lift for all purposes
I meant the clear plastic ring that is used on the layers of metal fusion/metal fight beys like Eagle or Orion.
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:46 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What are you talking about?

Sry wrong name, I was talking about clear wheels. Not frames

Sorry, but what is clear wheels? Is it a plastic gen thing?