Beyblade Random Thoughts

That MFB DS game is looking more and more appealing to me. That Quetz is calling me...
(Jun. 13, 2009  4:32 PM)Khel Wrote: That MFB DS game is looking more and more appealing to me. That Quetz is calling me...

I'll motivate you. Buy it or else I will >: )
If you are referring to the one on ebay, you might want to confirm it comes with the bey. It may be 44 bucks, but it still is used.
I'd be a bit skeptical to buying it because the seller doesn't mention anything about Quetz, and there's no actual picture of the item, just a stock photo...
It would suck if the track/bottom is missing in this. I sent a message asking... unless you already did.
I sent a message if the actual blade came with it.
That would make more sense.

Back a few subjects... I guess the prices of MFBs are going up. Some guy placed 4,100 each on an assembled Aquario and Virgo and 2,800 for a Black Pegasis.

edit:
Also, does anyone know what this is?
[Image: hayabusa0810-img600x450-1244501830kfjyjs35965.jpg]

I'm more interested in the GDV there... I'm taking it that it's black?
That's insane, guessing a few people here are getting more than a little tempted to start selling theirs through YJA..
I've never even heard of JAS Chocked_2... What kind of company are they?
(Jun. 13, 2009  4:51 PM)G Wrote: Also, does anyone know what this is?
[Image: hayabusa0810-img600x450-1244501830kfjyjs35965.jpg]

I'm more interested in the GDV there... I'm taking it that it's black?
The Gaia Dragoon box says it is a "Gunmetal Version".

That other item is a "Customize 'Gurisu'(?) Perfect Set". If the picture was bigger, I could perhaps read what those Kanji symbols are though.
It's probably a Customize Grip set.
There's a Gun Metal Version of GDV. D:
I'll probably never get it in my life... plus the bid is at 10,000+ right now by everyone's favorite YJA user.

Yeah, I should have posted the other picture. They showed the back with a grip with other parts for it.
I've finally gotten around to playing with WB with weaker launch. The results are really amazing. It would never have occurred to me that launching it weaker would actually increase it's odds of success against RF
(Jun. 13, 2009  8:17 PM)Khel Wrote: I've finally gotten around to playing with WB with weaker launch. The results are really amazing. It would never have occurred to me that launching it weaker would actually increase it's odds of success against RF

What combos did you test it with?
Still testing as I type, but so far

Rock Leone Uncustomized
Libra D125WB
Libra DF145WB
Why is my shot with the beylauncher so much more consistent without the launcher grip when using RF ? This is weird...
Okay this is like.. weird..

I launched a beyblade with a voltaic ape base + 10 wide and ape AR, it spinned for 1.34 seconds..
I launched it pretty hard..

Then I got virgo.. and simply.. turned it round with my fingers.. and it spinned for 1.42 seconds..

Even when not using a launcher.. they spin longer than plastic beyblades.. lol..
(Jun. 13, 2009  4:51 PM)G Wrote: [Image: hayabusa0810-img600x450-1244501830kfjyjs35965.jpg]

lol @ these being exclusives for an Airline company.

for more information about JAS: http://www.timetableimages.com/ttimages/jd1.htm
(Jun. 14, 2009  9:21 PM)Ghost Wrote: Okay this is like.. weird..

I launched a beyblade with a voltaic ape base + 10 wide and ape AR, it spinned for 1.34 seconds..

Then I got virgo.. and simply.. turned it round with my fingers.. and it spinned for 1.42 seconds..

Even when not using a launcher.. they spin longer than plastic beyblades.. lol..

MFB's, having a considerably higher mass than Plastics, have a much higher moment of inertia.
(Jun. 14, 2009  9:21 PM)Ghost Wrote: Okay this is like.. weird..

1.34 seconds?

You realize that's less than two seconds, right?
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 1.34 seconds?

You realize that's less than two seconds, right?

I think the point was that he launched the plastic beyblade, and spun virgo with his fingers.
I don't think that addresses my problem.
I meant minutes.. I was tired from the day Tongue_out

But then I'm wondering... how long can MFB's spin when actually launched, cuz if they already spin longer without being actually launched..
(Jun. 15, 2009  12:55 PM)Ghost Wrote: I meant minutes.. I was tired from the day Tongue_out

But then I'm wondering... how long can MFB's spin when actually launched, cuz if they already spin longer without being actually launched..

Most MFB's can spin for around 3:20, but sometimes people have gotten to 4:00, G got very high, like 5 minutes i think.
I also heared.. there is a difference in how well the virgo wheels are made or something.. that it affects the spintime greatly..

I must have a really good virgo wheel if it already spins 1.42 without actually launching it..
Blue virgo's are heavier i think than the rest.