Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 25, 2020  1:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:15 PM)rainy days Wrote: Ya know what I just realized, that in episodes 28-31, some new dark, sinister character is going to show up. And turn out to be important to the overall storyline. It happened to Hearts, it happened to Arthur, and since they're beys came in the anime around that time, what kind of character could be shown in Sparking. In my opinion, I think this character would show up at the last battle of the legends festival and crash the match. I feel like something like that's gonna happen
Technically it didn’t happen to hearts since Phi was the July release meaning he was the main antagonist the whole time and it also didn’t happen to Shu in s2 since Spriggan was both the July and December release. The cast already seems full especially for half time episodes so the dec/Jan release is either an upgrade to Lucifer, a break to the release pattern or perhaps an upgrade to another current cast members bey where they become a villainous character (yeah right).

I don't mean that the character is going to be an antagonist, I just mean that they would have a place in the storyline. In Chozetsu, Hearts was introduced and didn't Hearts have an impact to the story? It may not have happened in God with Shu, but two good examples would be Chozetsu and GT. Arthur made his debut in these episodes, and look how important Arthur was. Plus you have to consider these patterns...

Bey releases in March, April, and May usually appear episodes 1-8
releases in June,July, and August usually appear episodes 12-18
the releases in September, October and November( the months of evolution and the Sparking Customize sets) usually appear episodes 25-35
Then December and January( More evolution months) appear episodes 40 and so on.

And to mention, most of the cast members are all legends. I highly doubt that an Legendary Blader would become villainous. And seeing the pattern with Hearts and Arthur, I would expect a character who has or will make an impact to the story with some sort of dark, or twisted personality.
(Jul. 25, 2020  6:47 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Technically it didn’t happen to hearts since Phi was the July release meaning he was the main antagonist the whole time and it also didn’t happen to Shu in s2 since Spriggan was both the July and December release. The cast already seems full especially for half time episodes so the dec/Jan release is either an upgrade to Lucifer, a break to the release pattern or perhaps an upgrade to another current cast members bey where they become a villainous character (yeah right).

I don't mean that the character is going to be an antagonist, I just mean that they would have a place in the storyline. In Chozetsu, Hearts was introduced and didn't Hearts have an impact to the story? It may not have happened in God with Shu, but two good examples would be Chozetsu and GT. Arthur made his debut in these episodes, and look how important Arthur was. Plus you have to consider these patterns...

the releases in September, October and November( the months of evolution and the Sparking Customize sets) usually appear episodes 25-35

And to mention, most of the cast members are all legends. I highly doubt that an Legendary Blader would become villainous. And seeing the pattern with Hearts and Arthur, I would expect a character who has or will make an impact to the story with some sort of dark, or twisted personality.
I hear you man but I still think Lanes role will be expanded on because of the cast size.
(Jul. 25, 2020  6:47 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  1:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Technically it didn’t happen to hearts since Phi was the July release meaning he was the main antagonist the whole time and it also didn’t happen to Shu in s2 since Spriggan was both the July and December release. The cast already seems full especially for half time episodes so the dec/Jan release is either an upgrade to Lucifer, a break to the release pattern or perhaps an upgrade to another current cast members bey where they become a villainous character (yeah right).

i dont think so, we dont have 20min episode anymore so bringing another antagonist would is almost impossible.Also they highly are focusing on lane's story.And gt , turbo had heartz and arthur who didnt become final boss doesnt mean we r gonna have the same story this time. what i think is,maybe lane himself might be the final boss.......maybe.
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:10 PM)SHU RED EYE Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  6:47 AM)rainy days Wrote: I don't mean that the character is going to be an antagonist, I just mean that they would have a place in the storyline. In Chozetsu, Hearts was introduced and didn't Hearts have an impact to the story? It may not have happened in God with Shu, but two good examples would be Chozetsu and GT. Arthur made his debut in these episodes, and look how important Arthur was. Plus you have to consider these patterns...

i dont think so, we dont have 20min episode anymore so bringing another antagonist would is almost impossible.Also they highly are focusing on lane's story.And gt , turbo had heartz and arthur who didnt become final boss doesnt mean we r gonna have the same story this time. what i think is,maybe lane himself might be the final boss.......maybe.

I don't think GT was 20 min.( If im wrong, correct me). But I don't think Lane could be final boss. Lane isn't really antagonizing, he just doesn't know how to truly be a blader. Not to mention that there is a lot of episodes for the little amount of characters, there are 52 episodes for 11 characters. I feel like we are going to get 1 or 2 new character(s) later on in the story. If not, then most of the episodes would feel filler.
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:05 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:10 PM)SHU RED EYE Wrote: i dont think so, we dont have 20min episode anymore so bringing another antagonist would is almost impossible.Also they highly are focusing on lane's story.And gt , turbo had heartz and arthur who didnt become final boss doesnt mean we r gonna have the same story this time. what i think is,maybe lane himself might be the final boss.......maybe.

I don't think GT was 20 min.( If im wrong, correct me). But I don't think Lane could be final boss. Lane isn't really antagonizing, he just doesn't know how to truly be a blader. Not to mention that there is a lot of episodes for the little amount of characters, there are 52 episodes for 11 characters. I feel like we are going to get 1 or 2 new character(s) later on in the story. If not, then most of the episodes would feel filler.

Gwynn should come back
(Jul. 25, 2020  12:10 PM)SHU RED EYE Wrote: i dont think so, we dont have 20min episode anymore so bringing another antagonist would is almost impossible.Also they highly are focusing on lane's story.And gt , turbo had heartz and arthur who didnt become final boss doesnt mean we r gonna have the same story this time. what i think is,maybe lane himself might be the final boss.......maybe.

lane isnt antagonizing now but things could still change and i saw shu being concerned about lane becouse he know s something bad is coming.This was the same way how phi was,he wasnt antagonizing in the first few episodes and then starts destroying every beys.this is just my opinion.dont take it seriously.

To be fair you don’t actually have to antagonize anyone or be evil at all to be considered the main antagonist of a story. By definition, you just have to be the main opposition to the main protagonist(s) which could range from being the protagonist’s friendly rival all the way to arch nemesis. For example, Xhaka was the main antagonist of the single layer manga chapters but he wasn’t even the slightest bit evil and wasn’t rude or hostile at all and is in fact one of Valt’s closest friends. Despite this, it is true that in a lot of story writing these days writers tend to portray the main antagonists as villainous or hostile in motives and nature to make things more interesting. That being said while Lane hasn’t antagonized anyone he is still definitely hostile and overall generally a negative opposition to Hyuga and Hikaru so he fits the role of final boss.
(Jul. 26, 2020  11:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:05 PM)rainy days Wrote: I don't think GT was 20 min.( If im wrong, correct me). But I don't think Lane could be final boss. Lane isn't really antagonizing, he just doesn't know how to truly be a blader. Not to mention that there is a lot of episodes for the little amount of characters, there are 52 episodes for 11 characters. I feel like we are going to get 1 or 2 new character(s) later on in the story. If not, then most of the episodes would feel filler.
To be fair you don’t actually have to antagonize anyone or be evil at all to be considered the main antagonist of a story. By definition, you just have to be the main opposition to the main protagonist(s) which could range from being the protagonist’s friendly rival all the way to arch nemesis. For example, Xhaka was the main antagonist of the single layer manga chapters but he wasn’t even the slightest bit evil and wasn’t rude or hostile at all and is in fact one of Valt’s closest friends. Despite this, it is true that in a lot of story writing these days writers tend to portray the main antagonists as villainous or hostile in motives and nature to make things more interesting. That being said while Lane hasn’t antagonized anyone he is still definitely hostile and overall generally a negative opposition to Hyuga and Hikaru so he fits the role of final boss.
Yeah an antagonist is not an evil character rather an opposite of the main character but I think we should continue this conversation in the anime manga sub forum to avoid off topic conversation
(Jul. 26, 2020  12:00 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  11:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote: To be fair you don’t actually have to antagonize anyone or be evil at all to be considered the main antagonist of a story. By definition, you just have to be the main opposition to the main protagonist(s) which could range from being the protagonist’s friendly rival all the way to arch nemesis. For example, Xhaka was the main antagonist of the single layer manga chapters but he wasn’t even the slightest bit evil and wasn’t rude or hostile at all and is in fact one of Valt’s closest friends. Despite this, it is true that in a lot of story writing these days writers tend to portray the main antagonists as villainous or hostile in motives and nature to make things more interesting. That being said while Lane hasn’t antagonized anyone he is still definitely hostile and overall generally a negative opposition to Hyuga and Hikaru so he fits the role of final boss.
Yeah an antagonist is not an evil character rather an opposite of the main character but I think we should continue this conversation in the anime manga sub forum to avoid off topic conversation
Yeah that would be a better idea.
Here is my idea thought on the remaining Plastic Gen Burst Beys in Beyblade Burst Surge:
Dragoon V D72 TA19-S / DG Victory Sting Evolution-Slingshock
Dranzer V D44 TB11-S / DZ Volcano Hurricane Dimension-Slingshock
Draciel V D20 TH16 / DC V Infinity Orbital-Hypersphere
Driger V D57 TS09-S / DI V 10 Weight-Slingshock
Strata Dragoon V D57 E TA13-S / S.DG V 10 Expand Iron-Slingshock
Strata Dragoon S D20 TA12-S / S.DG S Infinity Hunter-Slingshock

What you guys think about this?
going back to turbo in hasbro on turbo sprizen why is the sling shock mode on defense? its so annoying why didnt they put in on attack mode or something?
(Jul. 29, 2020  3:42 AM)pika2442 Wrote: going back to turbo in hasbro on turbo sprizen why is the sling shock mode on defense? its so annoying why didnt they put in on attack mode or something?

They could have had a 4th driver that was sling shock.
Here is my idea thought on the remaining Plastic Gen Burst Beys in Beyblade Burst Surge:

For Hasbro Vers.

(Jul. 29, 2020  7:07 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here is my idea thought on the remaining Plastic Gen Burst Beys in Beyblade Burst Surge:

For Hasbro Vers.

just a reminder: its not called beyblade burst surge. That was a debunked rumor

Besides that this does sound very possible, and they'll prob do slingshock instead of switch strike sadly.
Wow with all of the new product list I'm surprised there is no December Stater for this year
I was testing Turbo Spryzen vs mirage Fafnir and all 4 of my turbo blades got activated.
Wouldn't it be funny if the beyblades wanted their revenge and attacked us instead of each other
(Aug. 02, 2020  7:34 PM)Poison Dranzer Wrote: Wouldn't it be funny if the beyblades wanted their revenge and attacked us instead of each other

No not at all
i battle spryzen s4 vs brave and spryzen burst
So I was watching beyblade last night and I found out my sisters are shu fan girls
Shu appears on screen for less then a minute and they scream at the top of there lungs squeal.
Then I turn off the tv and They rage at me say aww man and darn it.SO HELP ME!!!!!! Chocked_2.
Does anyone know if it is legal to mix hasbro and Takara Tomy parts in MFB formats (example hasbro phantom Orion but with a TT bearing)?
Hey guys, can you confirm if the Spryzen chip is the heaviest one for Hasbro hypersphere line?

(Aug. 03, 2020  9:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does anyone know if it is legal to mix hasbro and Takara Tomy parts in MFB formats (example hasbro phantom Orion but with a TT bearing)?

Yeah, it is. You can mix Hasbro and TT parts in mfb because both brands released the same beys, there were no differences. This is not correct for burst, just because the different layers' locking mechanism (TT teeth vs Hasbro slopes) would cause mixed combos to be extremely tight at the point of ruining teeth/slopes very badly. You can do that just for fun, if you don't care about the burst beys you use.
(Aug. 04, 2020  1:22 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, can you confirm if the Spryzen chip is the heaviest one for Hasbro hypersphere line?

Id be very surprised if some one could actually confirm this because they would need to purchase the ENTIRE HYPERSPHERE LINE
(Aug. 04, 2020  1:29 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  1:22 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, can you confirm if the Spryzen chip is the heaviest one for Hasbro hypersphere line?

Id be very surprised if some one could actually confirm this because they would need to purchase the ENTIRE HYPERSPHERE LINE

Hi, i asked that without thinking because it's the only Hasbro chip to include a TIIIINY bit of metal which makes a good weight difference between it and the rest of Hasbro chips.

While it does have the tiny metal piece on it, I wouldn't recommend it for the very slight (1/2 a gram) difference because it doesn't have the best burst resistance. There's better chips with tighter slopes like Joker and Luinor. It is the heaviest at the moment though.