Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 12, 2009  4:18 PM)Khel Wrote: ... I guess I need to re-stock on a few

Korean ones are a lot cheaper and probably a better way to go about it. Alternatively, you could wait for Metal Fusion.
I actually just want another reshuffle set. I like purple libra
Woo.
Found some more cracks in my stadium!

Found that Metal Faced Sagittario 105RF works much better than using WF, as the grip tip stops Sag from recoiling after most hits. with RF, it's pretty much only the opposing blade that gets shot away.
I managed to shoot many a blade high up in the air with this combo today.

I love Sagittario so much. Smile a wheel capable of wicked attacks.
i would love a green libra and how much is 5000 yen in american dollers
(Jun. 12, 2009  7:14 PM)dark blader Wrote: i would love a green libra and how much is 5000 yen in american dollers
www.xe.com
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Virgo, Aquario, and Libra are all selling for around Â¥5000 regardless of the colour. It's insane.

Whats the deal with the stock of beyblade in japan? I read somewhere you saying good luck finding stock to someone going there so its all sold out then? Is it that popular?
did they make any green libra i love the color green and my horiscope thing is libra so yeah it is the best beyblade ever. opinion
Libra DF145BS (Booster) was green.
50 bucks for a bey blade omg thats bad i can get libra for 4 bucks reg color wow
so how does the beylauncher works? anyone opened it? Confused
(Jun. 12, 2009  7:19 PM)Maz Wrote: Whats the deal with the stock of beyblade in japan? I read somewhere you saying good luck finding stock to someone going there so its all sold out then? Is it that popular?

Yeah, it's really popular in Japan. When the HWS blades were released, they went out of stock in some Japanese online stores within several hours of them being released. And at japan-toys, the HWS releases went out of stock before they could even list the items as "in stock" because so many people pre-ordered them.

It's really hard to find some MFB right now, which is why people either pre-order their items or buy them as soon as they are released to ensure that they are able to get them.
Awesome, it's really that popular then. Smile I hope we get the same luck everywhere else.
Lol I just looked at the Banner on the Main Page for the Blader Passport and I looked at the faint text on the card

Quote:The evolutionary form of the Beygoma! Power up for the 21st century with Super Speed !!
That's actually the tagline from the original beyblades. It can be found on old boxes from Plastic generation. I think it was used with HMS as well.
Green Libra is on eBay for like $12.
!!!!! Don't tell XD Yeah, there are a few Libra boosters on ebay right now that are really cheap.
the grip is a tool! Gasp
anyone noticed that before???
...The Vancouver event hasn't even happened yet and stuff has already gone missing. Unhappy
Unhappy What happened? What did you lose?
Someone took Brad's Uriel and a Leone wheel is missing.
(Jun. 13, 2009  8:04 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Someone took Brad's Uriel and a Leone wheel is missing.

Well, I found my Uriel.

As for Leone, it's probably floating around at home. Grin
Oh good. Grin I'm glad you found it.
(Jun. 13, 2009  7:48 AM)pegasis Wrote: the grip is a tool! Gasp
anyone noticed that before???
Yes Tired
Yes, we have...
Find myself biting my tongue rather a lot lately lol.
Has anyone heard any more about the storm pegasus recolor, and how exactly it can be gained?
(Jun. 13, 2009  1:45 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Has anyone heard any more about the storm pegasus recolor, and how exactly it can be gained?
I think I will know nothing more about it until I actually see a picture of it on some Japanese blog.